The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anti-Bachelor Game: Final Results"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-26-04, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anti-Bachelor Game: Final Results"

Most of us were not bamboozled by Meredy’s pick of Ian, but we were bamboozled by the fact that he bought her a ring and proposed to her. (I’m taking the will you, will you as a proposal as he put the ring on her left finger, Congratulations goes out to Nascargirl48 who is the first ever Anti-Bachelor Champion! She took over the lead by being the only player to guess correctly that Ian would be the Bachelor, give Meredy a ring and would not ask her parents permission to marry her. Djandy our leader for most of the game, comes in second place with 45 points. Our third place finisher is Djk with 32 points. Scoring this week was difficult, especially as I had a nasty cold that felt like the flu. Here is how I scored the bonus points: If you chose Matthew as the one who would get the final rose, and did not specify who the bonus questions were for, I went ahead and assumed that they were for Matthew. For example some people had Ian winning, but had Matthew asking for permission from Meredith’s parents for him to marry her. (Which didn’t happen, but you can see where I’m going here…)

Nascargirl48 <53>
Djandy <45>
Djk <32>
Leftpinky <23>
Greeneyes <21>
Valley Girl <18>
Silver Star <16>
Fraz <15>
Poncho <10>
Pamselfish <8>
Buckeyegirl <3>
Tk72 <1>

HawaiiRaine <-3>
Mom2Jordyan <-6>

Bumbles to Kyngsladye for this creation. RMMW!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anti-Bachelor Game: Final Resul... SilverStar 02-27-04 1
 RE: Anti-Bachelor Game: Final Resul... ValleyGirl 02-27-04 2
 RE: Anti-Bachelor Game: Final Resul... tk72 02-27-04 3
   RE: Anti-Bachelor Game: Final Resul... SilverStar 02-27-04 4
       RE: Anti-Bachelor Game: Final Resul... tk72 02-27-04 6
 RE: Anti-Bachelor Game: Final Resul... djandy 02-27-04 5
 Thanks everyone! buckeyegirl 02-27-04 7
 RE: Anti-Bachelor Game: Final Resul... Nascargirl48 02-28-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 09:53 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Anti-Bachelor Game: Final Results"
Thanks for hosting this game BEG!! I had a great time playing, even though I never recovered from my first week score of -11. And I hope you feel better soon!! *smooshies*
SilverStar
Proud Member RBBRTFHLA

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-27-04, 11:25 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Anti-Bachelor Game: Final Results"
Great game, BEG, thanks for being a fantastic hostess with the mostess!
Have you given any thought to hosting the next game with the Bachelor scheduled for April?
Valley Girl
member Team MadDog

tk72 151 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-27-04, 12:28 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Anti-Bachelor Game: Final Results"
Had a blast playing this game, thank you BEG for hosting!

congarts to nascargirl48.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 02:38 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Anti-Bachelor Game: Final Results"
are congarts better or worse than congrats? j/k!!
SilverStar
Proud Member RBBRTFHLA
Way to go, Nascargirl!!

tk72 151 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-27-04, 05:16 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Anti-Bachelor Game: Final Results"
Doh!

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-27-04, 03:57 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Anti-Bachelor Game: Final Results"
Congrats to Nascargirl for winning by realizing that with The Bachelorette's sentimentality Ian would of course give Meredith a ring when he was caught up "in the moment". Silly me, I took the man at his word.

And huge smooches and thanks to buckeyegirl for being a terrific hostess! I hope you continue your hostessing duties in April for The Bachelor.

djandy

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 05:52 PM (EST)
7. "Thanks everyone!"
Thanks everyone for making this game so much fun to host! I am thinking about hosting it again in April. Right now I am Bachelored out, but hopefully a new face is all I need! I need your advice: I really wanted to host a PTTE game for this show, but does anyone have any idea how we could make it work considering how many people get sent home each week?

A Kyngsladye Creation RMMW!

Nascargirl48 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-28-04, 00:22 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Anti-Bachelor Game: Final Results"
Thanks to Buckeye for hosting a great game and thanks to everyone that congratluted me. I had a blast playing the game and look forward to playing it w/Jeese and trying to defend my title LOL!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait ti Jesse even though I think we may end up with the sortest realtionship thus far in the Bachelor/rette franchises. Don't know why, just have a gut feeling this will be like all the other bachelors...What do you guys think?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •