The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Trista and Ryan's wedding -- summaries?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-18-03, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Trista and Ryan's wedding -- summaries?"
Three episodes, but this summary will be a little different. The show is, after all, more of a feature than a news-driven show, so we need people with feature-writing skills to do the summaries. Anyone interested?

P.S. We have also instituted a new 100-hour rule for summaries. Please don't volunteer to write them if you can't complete them within 100 hours (four days) after the show airs. OK?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Well, sorgee 11-19-03 1
 RE: Trista and Ryan's wedding -- su... AMAI 11-19-03 2
 RE: Trista and Ryan's wedding -- su... HEART 11-19-03 3
 Show topics Bebo 11-19-03 4
   That's enough summary for me AMAI 11-19-03 5
   More details SurvivorBlows 11-19-03 6
       RE: More details Chrissy gal 11-19-03 7
 We're game.... buckeyegirl 11-19-03 8
 RE: Trista and Ryan's wedding -- su... SurvivorBlows 11-19-03 9
   Agree AyaK 11-20-03 10
       RE: Agree AMAI 11-20-03 11
           OK, you're on AyaK 11-20-03 13
               Thanks, AyaK AMAI 11-21-03 15
       RE: Agree buckeyegirl 11-20-03 12
           Well... AyaK 11-20-03 14
               RE: Well... buckeyegirl 11-21-03 16
 Schedule AyaK 11-25-03 17
   RE: Schedule buckeyegirl 11-26-03 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-19-03, 09:49 AM (EST)
1. "Well, "
unfortunately weddings bring out my soft, sentimental side. if it weren't for that, i would sign up to do a summary. i'm just afraid that i would disappoint.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-03, 11:47 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Trista and Ryan's wedding -- summaries?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-03 AT 11:48 AM (EST)

I'm afraid I would degrade, denounce & belittle everything. I've recapped Married By America when the 2 couples didn't end up getting married, and I was really kind to them in comparison to what I'd do to these two. Furthermore, Trista & Ryan would get a lot of hatred left over from my hatred of PigBlahb. I fear I would be a lot meaner to them than even anybody here would like.

HEART 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-19-03, 01:29 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Trista and Ryan's wedding -- summaries?"
WELL I LIKE TO SEE ALL THE SHOWS FOR THIS, I THINK THAT TRISH AND RYAN ARE RELLY HAPPY.

SO WHY NOT SHARE IT WITH THE WORLD

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-03, 02:54 PM (EST)
4. "Show topics"
Just in case you're wondering how the episodes are going to break down, here's an excerpt from a USA Today article:

• The first show will feature the wedding preparations — the cake, the rings, the 300 guests, the Badgley Mischka top-secret wedding dress, the Badgley Mischka reception gown, the food, the music, the flowers, the pink color theme and more. Trista and Ryan will even be seen practicing their walks down the aisle.

• The second show, Dec. 3, will concentrate on the bachelor and bachelorette parties, thrown a few weeks ago in St. Martin.

• And the third program, on Dec. 10, will be a two-hour special on the wedding weekend, from rehearsal dinner through reception.

This might help some of you make a decision on which show you'd like to summarize.

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

11-19-03, 04:07 PM (EST)
5. "That's enough summary for me"
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-03 AT 04:08 PM (EST)

Thanks Bebo. That's more than I wanted to know about it.

Edited to add - Bachelor Blahb Guiney will be singing at the wedding. So if you plan to watch, prepare yourself.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-03, 04:36 PM (EST)
6. "More details"
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-03 AT 04:37 PM (EST)

Sorry, nothing on the wedding itself yet... of course you know after Bob shows up alone at the bachelor party we're going to have newbies from everywhere saying it means his relationship with XXXXX is over! (not knowing that the bachelor party was filmed this past summer)

===============================================

PREPARATIONS ARE UNDERWAY AS TRISTA AND RYAN PLAN THE WEDDING OF THEIR DREAMS, ON "TRISTA AND RYAN'S WEDDING," WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 26 ON ABC

Three-Episode Event Begins with a One-hour Special.

Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter begin planning their wedding by meeting with event coordinator Mindy Weiss, who will help them plan a spectacular event - starting with unique invitations. Next they choose floral designs at Mark's Garden, sample confectionery delights from Perfect Endings and learn some fancy footwork from John Cassese (a.k.a. "The Dance Doctor'), on "Trista and Ryan's Wedding - Part 1," WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 26 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

===============================================

A TROPICAL ISLAND IN THE CARRIBEAN IS THE BACKDROP FOR ROMANCE, PARTIES AND FUN, AS FAMILY AND FRIENDS GATHER TO CELEBRATE TRISTA AND RYAN'S UPCOMING NUPTIALS!

Even Bachelor Bob Flies in to Share in the Festivities!

"Trista and Ryan's Wedding, Part 2" - Family and friends travel to the luxurious Le Meridien St. Martin resort on the French/Dutch island in the Caribbean to celebrate with Trista and Ryan. While Ryan and his groomsmen enjoy male-bonding rituals like jet skiing, volleyball and cavorting in the ocean, Trista and her bridesmaids enjoy a leisurely day full of pampering by the pool. Trista surprises her bridesmaids with attire for the weekend from Shopbop.com. In addition to his and hers bachelor/bachelorette parties, Trista and Ryan are given a couples shower complete with games and presents that make them blush! Even Bob Guiney ("The Bachelor 4") travels to the island to participate in the fun and offer the happy couple his good wishes, on "Trista and Ryan's Wedding, Part 2," WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 3 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-03, 04:49 PM (EST)
7. "RE: More details"
We need to start a new thread so we can bash the news releases for this 3 part gagfest!

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-03, 06:24 PM (EST)
8. "We're game...."
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-03 AT 00:08 AM (EST)

Greeneyes and I would like to do one together if it's possible. We were wondering if we could do the second or third half of the wedding? Or we can do the After the Rose Ceremony. We're at your beck and call.
Edited to add that after a phone call to Greeneyes, we can't do the After the Rose Ceremony, only the wedding.

I *heart* my J Slice Kittyloaf Holiday Creation

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-03, 10:32 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Trista and Ryan's wedding -- summaries?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-03 AT 11:05 PM (EST)

>Three episodes, but this summary will be a little different.
>The show is, after all, more of a feature than
>a news-driven show, so we need people with feature-writing skills to do the summaries. Anyone interested?

Just to be clear, I'd like to add "a sense of humor" to AK's skill list -- FUNNY and entertaining is still the ulimate goal, I don't think it was AK's intention to imply we were looking for a straight "just the facts" summary, just that the show is more a true documentary than a "reality show" and likely to be a different type of beast than the typical "Bachelor" or "Bachelorette" episode.

11-20-03, 10:29 AM (EST)
10. "Agree"
Right. I didn't mean that I wanted straight news coverage, only that the show won't have the "structure" of a normal show. Free-form bashing will be required!

AMAI, I'd love to have you do an episode.
buckeyegirl, you (and greeneyes) too.

11-20-03, 12:41 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Agree"
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-03 AT 12:44 PM (EST)

I cannot take on the first show and meet with the 100 hour requirement.

But I'm willing to do the second one - with the bachelorette parties, even though Pig Blahb will be soiling the screens once more.

11-20-03, 08:30 PM (EST)
13. "OK, you're on"
Second show is yours, AMAI.

11-21-03, 00:02 AM (EST)
15. "Thanks, AyaK"
I'll diary that in.

I'll have some fun. bwahaha

11-20-03, 07:57 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Agree"
Thanks Ayak, just let us know which part you would like us to do.

I *heart* my J Slice Holiday Creation

11-20-03, 08:31 PM (EST)
14. "Well..."
I have first and third open. Can you two do either, or are you limited to one or the other?

11-21-03, 01:22 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Well..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-03 AT 08:43 AM (EST)

Edited to add that we would like to do episode #3.
--After seeing Trista and Ryan on GMA this looks like it will be the wedding of all weddings.

Member of the MISTO FOR S.T.O.T.Y! team

11-25-03, 09:11 PM (EST)
17. "Schedule"
Here's the schedule for Trista & Ryan's wedding--

Ep. 1: Bebo
Ep. 2: AMAI
Ep. 3: buckeyegirl/greeneyes

Soylent Green: recycling America, one person at a time.

11-26-03, 09:48 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Schedule"
Thanks Ayak! You're the best.

Member of the MISTO FOR S.T.O.T.Y! team

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •