The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New Reality Show Created Just For Mary..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

realitycoholic 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-12-03, 02:41 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"New Reality Show Created Just For Mary..."
New reality show, hot off the presses:

Who Wants to be a Sperm Donor?

RealiTV is now taking applications and sperm samples from men wanting to compete for the affections of the biological clock-ticking bachelorette of their dreams. Candidates must be willing, and able, to begin conception attempts by episode 2 and sign a waiver to parental rights by episode 5. The finalists must commit in blood to marrying the bachelorette at the final Rose Ceremony and leave immediately to start a family of two (2) boys and one (1) girl.

Rigorous physical examinations and DNA background checks will be completed prior to the show by an independent jury panel. All jury decisions will be final in the event of a protest by the prospective candidate regarding his damaged goods.

If you, or anyone you know, would like to take the journey of a lifetime, or until death do you part, please call 800-WANT SPERM.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New Reality Show Created Just F... Carybobski 11-12-03 1
 RE: New Reality Show Created Just F... Guppin1234 11-12-03 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Carybobski 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-12-03, 11:27 AM (EST)
1. "RE: New Reality Show Created Just For Mary..."
Very clever...you should consider submitting a recap!

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-12-03, 04:32 PM (EST)
2. "RE: New Reality Show Created Just For Realityholic"
I think there are gentlemen out there waiting for Mary's heart to heal, and she wont have any trouble finding sperm donors, hug donors, kiss donors, cuddle donors etc.

There are a lot of men out there as anxious to have children as Mary is, and her brief visit with Bob was just a stepping stone to finding the right one.

I'm trying to find the right network/developer for a show like that? Hmmm, maybe Pixar/Disney, they like animated things.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •