The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Whose your favorite?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Phelle4ever 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-28-03, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Whose your favorite?"
Of the girls Bob Chose who is your favorite girl of the week?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Whose your favorite? Chrissy gal 09-28-03 1
 RE: Whose your favorite? leannerenee 09-29-03 2
 RE: Whose your favorite? Guppin1234 09-29-03 3
   Guppin1234 superstepmom1 09-29-03 5
 RE: Who's your favorite? RealityTVGeek 09-29-03 4
   They are into shameless promotion..... Guppin1234 09-30-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-28-03, 10:46 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Whose your favorite?"
I liked Estalla, Merideth and Mary.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

leannerenee 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-29-03, 08:22 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Whose your favorite?"
Estella. How can she NOT be your favorite after the trip?

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-29-03, 02:14 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Whose your favorite?"
Definitely Mary.

Actually, I think Mary may be too good for Bob. Mary is going to be the woman he wants in five years after Kelly Jo burns him.

superstepmom1 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-29-03, 03:52 PM (EST)
5. "Guppin1234"
YOU ARE SO RIGHT!

RealityTVGeek 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-29-03, 02:29 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Who's your favorite?"
I really like Meredith. She just seems normal. However, I was remembering the previous Bachelor shows and they hardly ever show the winner in the first episode/previews for the season. Jen was hardly shown. Same for Helene.

Therefore, my dark horse (no pun intended) is Karin. Possibly Jennifer, the teacher from California. I just think that, based on previous shows, they don't want to tip their hand just yet. They show us the LeeAnns, the KellyJos, to establish "characters" so we will keep watching.

In the Aaron version of the Bachelor, we saw tons of Christi, Heather Texas and Gwen in the previews. Practically nothing of Helene. In the Andrew version, we saw Kirsten, Tina Fab, and Cristina tons. Hardly any Jen.

Any thoughts?

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-30-03, 01:45 PM (EST)
6. "They are into shameless promotion... "
Imagine that!

Any thoughts?

Did you SEE the way they zoomed into Bob's can of Pepsi? Quite obvious too, zoom in and quickly zoom out. You gotta laugh. I know I immediately stopped what I was doing so I could run out and buy a Pepsi, how about you?

Poor Bob, he's now a prostitute for Pepsi. I wonder how much they pay?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •