The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What was the whole drama with the ambulance last night?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

angie1 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-02-03, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"What was the whole drama with the ambulance last night?"
I missed the first few minutes. I know it was Antoinette but what happened to her? And who found her - etc? Was it a spider incident? Or panic attack?

Thanks.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What was the whole drama with t... diamond 10-02-03 1
   RE: What was the whole drama with t... Sophie 10-02-03 2
   RE: What was the whole drama with t... Guppin1234 10-02-03 3
       RE: What was the whole drama with t... diamond 10-02-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

diamond 2307 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-02-03, 12:17 PM (EST)
1. "RE: What was the whole drama with the ambulance last night?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-03 AT 12:18 PM (EST)

She had a kidney infection. It was totally unrelated to the girl-in-the-bathroom incident shown in the premiere episode. It wasn't a big deal - she missed the date she was supposed to go on, but went on a different one, which I thought was stupid, since they knew she was sick before the date started - they should have just substituted a different girl, so that the dates were still all the same number of girls.

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-03, 01:07 PM (EST)
2. "RE: What was the whole drama with the ambulance last night?"
I thought that was ridiculous too! They should have just switched girls in the dates.

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-02-03, 05:05 PM (EST)
3. "RE: What was the whole drama with the ambulance last night?"
So you think there was a different girl in the bathroom?

diamond 2307 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-03, 11:10 PM (EST)
4. "RE: What was the whole drama with the ambulance last night?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-03 AT 11:13 PM (EST)

Well, I might have missed it, but I didn't see the bathroom scene at all, which means it's in a future episode and unrelated to Antoinette's hospitalization.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •