The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Saw Andrew Today"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

abswsu21 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-02-03, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Saw Andrew Today"
I saw and met Andrew today in Seattle and funny but he wasn't wearing his watch and didn't know what to say when asked about it. He is really really hot in person and extremally funny!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Saw Andrew Today Reneaura 05-02-03 1
   RE: Saw Andrew Today abswsu21 05-02-03 2
       RE: Saw Andrew Today liza 05-03-03 3
           RE: Saw Andrew Today liza 05-03-03 4
       Could Just Be The Phone samboohoo 05-08-03 11
   RE: Saw Andrew Today Reneaura 05-03-03 5
       RE: Saw Andrew Today abswsu21 05-03-03 6
           RE: Saw Andrew Today liza 05-03-03 7
               RE: Saw Andrew Today abswsu21 05-03-03 8
                   RE: Saw Andrew Today liza 05-03-03 9
                   RE: Saw Andrew Today tanyafrommd 05-06-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Reneaura 3 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-03, 09:21 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Saw Andrew Today"
Is this a 'subtle' hint that the watch might have been left with a certain lady by the name of Tina?

05-02-03, 10:12 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Saw Andrew Today"
Thats what I am saying but don't take my word for it. He wouldn't say much and he called the lucky lady on his cell phone and talked to her in front of the audience and it made us all think it was it was someone a little louder cuz we could hear her talking and Jen isn't loud. So thats one down...

liza 8 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-03, 09:47 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Saw Andrew Today"
Is this for real? Now, if he called the person in front of you. I think that it would be Tina or Kirsten. Jen's voice is very low. We will see. This is interesting. WHY DOESN'T HE COME TO MY TOWN? Sigh

05-03-03, 10:05 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Saw Andrew Today"
Could he have just had the volume up?

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-08-03, 10:05 AM (EST)
11. "Could Just Be The Phone"
It could just be his phone or her phone. My husband always has to hold his phone away from his ear a little when people call because it's so loud. So I wouldn't base this on how loud each girl speaks.

Reneaura 3 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-03, 12:39 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Saw Andrew Today"
Could the 'watch' thing just have been something to throw us all off. After all if she has him and most likely a ring by now, wouldn't think she'd need the watch anymore....hmmmm...whadda ya'll think? I do hope she is the one though.

05-03-03, 02:47 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Saw Andrew Today"
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-03 AT 02:49 PM (EST)

Yeah the watch thing could be to throw us off but I really think that the winner is Kirsten because you should have seen him when they talked about her also. Tina may still be in the running but I am not so sure anymore now that I re watched the video of the show they taped.
I really like Jen though and I hope she is the one but I have my doubts now. Well, I have to go one hour my picture with him now so I can think that I am the one.
PS. The finale is on a Sunday, May 18th so hopefully everyone is aware and doesn't miss it!

05-03-03, 03:09 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Saw Andrew Today"
How did he act when they talked about Kirsten ? Please.

05-03-03, 04:46 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Saw Andrew Today"
He just smiled and as he watched the video of her on their dates, there was just a sense of relief about him. I am not sure though but when he was talking on the phone, you could hear the girls voice and it was loud and Kirsten is loud.
He also said that this girls family was happy if their girl was happy with the person and the family knew right away that their daughter was in love since they seem to have so much fun. Now that made it sound like Kirsten since they were so comfortable at their house.

05-03-03, 05:34 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Saw Andrew Today"
How did he react to Kirsten when people talked about her? You said he was different when they talked about Kirsten, how?

tanyafrommd 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-06-03, 01:35 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Saw Andrew Today"
All this talk about Kirsten reminds me of Charlie in the Bachelorette....a sure thing!!!

NOT!!

She is shown as too much of a witch....in previews, in confessionals, with the other girls.... her cattiness, and b*tchiness is all over the place and at times ridiculous. Believe me...if she were the winner, they would tone it down a bit. There is no way they would show Andrew's "prospective" wife in this light....it just WOULD NOT HAPPEN!!!

At this point, I doubt if Kirsten even makes the final 2.... poor Kirsten is another "evil stepsister" and she will probably run back to the boyfriend who is still waiting at the airport for her return....lol!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •