The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelor Sean, Sean Tells All"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-19-13, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelor Sean, Sean Tells All"
Gonna go ahead and post this sucker now, 'cause methinks we're gonna need it. I hope Sean tells it like it is about both the Little Ball of Hate and the A$$hole Brother. Post your thoughts here before, during and after tonight's show. I wanna read what some of y'all think on this one!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelor Sean, Sean Tells All Ants 02-20-13 1
   RE: Bachelor Sean, Sean Tells All Round Robin 02-20-13 2
       Could've Been Put Up to It CSHS79 02-20-13 3
           RE: Could've Been Put Up to It Belle Book 02-20-13 4
           RE: Could've Been Put Up to It Round Robin 02-20-13 5
               RE: Could've Been Put Up to It Ants 02-20-13 6
                   RE: Could've Been Put Up to It Round Robin 02-21-13 7
                       Des The Next Bachelorette? CSHS79 02-21-13 8
                           RE: Des The Next Bachelorette? mrc 02-21-13 9
                               RE: Des The Next Bachelorette? Round Robin 02-21-13 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-20-13, 03:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelor Sean, Sean Tells All"
Yup, Des's brother "pissed" off Sean enough to give her the heave ho. Des is one of the nicest, prettiest and down to earth girls the Bach show has seen. Her parents were really nice, too. It's too bad that the ##### brother ruined her chances.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-20-13, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelor Sean, Sean Tells All"
Sean pulled his punches on the show last night. He never would say the a$$hole brother was the reason he got rid of Des, but it had to be. I don't see how they can put Des on the Bachelorette with that idiot around to f--- up the process. If I were Des I would have murdered him. Des should have been the person from this season offered DWTS, not Sean. If she'll do it she deserves it to make up for what her a$$hole brother did to her.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-20-13, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Could've Been Put Up to It"
Who's to say Des's brother wasn't put up to his behavior? Maybe the first conversation was for Des. However,maybe one of Des's exes wanted her back and so asked Nathan to deflect any other guy's interest and thus the second conversation. Longshot? Or maybe his behavior was a test of how deeply Sean felt for Des. If he was truly in love with Des he would've got mad at Nathan?Who's to say?

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-20-13, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Could've Been Put Up to It"
That is possible, especially since apparently Sean got on great with Nate during the first conversation!

Incidentally, it appears that there were elements in Sean's relationship with Desiree that weren't present but were with the other three women, and that also played a role. However, the Final 4 at this point were probably close enough that one little thing could be the straw that broke the camel's back. Apparently the second conversation with Nate was the straw that broke the camel's back for Sean.

02-20-13, 03:18 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Could've Been Put Up to It"
If I were in the brother's place I would have not very politely told anybody trying to put me up to acting like that to f--- off. I'd have told him, "A) That's not my place to do that, and B ) I'm not gonna have millions of people including my whole damn family hating my f---ing guts for years to come just to make you happy, and C) You're a scummy piece of $hit for asking me to do that. Get out of my sight before I ...", and what I threatened him with would have gotten me arrested. The brother is a piece of garbage, and if I were Des I would have told him off first chance I got after I got sent home.

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-20-13, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Could've Been Put Up to It"
Oh, I'm pretty sure Des did tell off her brother, especially after last night's episode.

02-21-13, 02:46 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Could've Been Put Up to It"
LAST EDITED ON 02-21-13 AT 02:47 AM (EST)

RS sez Des posted tweets after her departure was revealed Monday night actually defending her brother, although she did refer to him as crazy, perhaps in jest. Word is that she's actually more pi$$ed at Sean for calling her brother a jacka$$ than she is at him for causing Sean to dump her.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-21-13, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Des The Next Bachelorette?"
Question is,without the situation with her brother, would Des still be in the running to be The Bachelorette? I think the situation gained her some sympathy points with the public. She is really sweet but there isn't anything that makes her really stand out. So in a way I think Des isn't mad at her brother because it set her up to potentially be the next Bacheorette. What do you think?

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-21-13, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Des The Next Bachelorette?"
I love Desiree, and she's got a lot more personality than Ashley did from a few seasons back.

A Slice of Manga

02-21-13, 05:58 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Des The Next Bachelorette?"
I think Lindsay has 1st shot at the next Bachelorette, but if she doesn't do it Des has a good shot at it since the previous Bachelor's last few rejects always get preference unless they're dull as dishwater. But if I were Des I'd keep that wackjob brother far away from my bachelors lest he f--- things up again.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •