The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Top 15 women"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-03-03, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Top 15 women"
Well here they are.....

Amber
Amy P
Anne Michelle
Audree
Christina S
Christina C
Elizabeth
Heather
Jennifer S
Kirsten
Liz
Rachel
Shannon
Tina P
Tina S

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Top 15 women triednottowatch 04-03-03 1
   RE: Top 15 women SurvivinDawg 04-03-03 2
       RE: Top 15 women triednottowatch 04-03-03 3
           RE: Top 15 women Schnookie Palookie 04-03-03 4
               RE: Top 15 women triednottowatch 04-03-03 5
           Brooke SurvivorBlows 04-03-03 12
               RE: Brooke djandy 04-04-03 13
                   RE: Brooke SurvivinDawg 04-04-03 15
 RE: Top 15 women Schnookie Palookie 04-03-03 6
   RE: Top 15 women triednottowatch 04-03-03 7
       RE: Top 15 women Schnookie Palookie 04-03-03 8
           RE: Top 15 women triednottowatch 04-03-03 9
               RE: Top 15 women Schnookie Palookie 04-03-03 10
                   RE: Top 15 women triednottowatch 04-03-03 11
       RE: Top 15 women djandy 04-04-03 14
           RE: Top 15 women triednottowatch 04-04-03 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

triednottowatch 281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-03-03, 10:25 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Top 15 women"
I have to give Andrew credit. He at least seems to have tried to pick his initial 15 based upon more than looks. He sent some of the more attractive women home. (Although he did seem to be a sucker for the women wearing the push-up bras.)

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-03-03, 10:46 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Top 15 women"
Agreed. I was trying to get a gauge on what he seemed to like/dislike in the first impressions. He seems to like taller women with big smiles (he commented on that a lot in the limo scenes).

The only disappointment I felt at his choices was Brooke. I thought she was a real cutie. But I figured she was gone because the camera kept coming back to her and a few other girls who weren't picked. They (ABC) don't really try to hide what's going to happen, do they?

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

04-03-03, 11:00 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Top 15 women"
I agree on Brooke. I thought she was one of the most attractive women there. (I use women loosely, since bunches of them are only 21 - sigh). Anyway, she would have been one of my picks for sure.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-03, 11:28 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Top 15 women"
Count me in as another one disappointed Brooke wasn't chosen. She was really cute. I loved her short hair style.

I was really happy the beauty queen didn't get a rose. LMAO when she said earlier that she was definitely getting a rose ... Of course I knew then that she wouldn't

If it weren't for STRESS, I'd have no energy at all

04-03-03, 11:37 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Top 15 women"
But not only was Brooke one of the cutest, she seemed to be pretty intelligent based upon the few times they had her on-camera.

Wasn't the beauty queen the one critiquing the other women while they talked to Andrew one-on-one? I thought it funny that she was picking who was out based on the body language and then she wasn't chosen. I lmao at that.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-03, 06:02 PM (EST)
12. "Brooke"
I gotta agree on Brooke the Charlize Theron look-alike... how he could not even put her into the Top 15 to get a chance to know her better was a shock to me (although my shock -- and disappointment -- came when I noticed she wasn't in any of the "This Season..." vidcaps -- not from the camera panning at the Rose Ceremony.)

She was definitely one of the Top 3 stunners and a girl that really stuck out at me when going through the vidcaps last week, for him not to select her, her personality must really suck!

-SB

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-04-03, 00:15 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Brooke"
SB: I also noticed Brooke's resemblance to Charlize Theron. I think the only reason he didn't pick her was because she was 21, and maybe he thought she wasn't old enough or mature enough for marriage material. I thought she was darling though.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-03, 06:35 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Brooke"
Maybe he didn't pick Brooke because she wasn't aggressive. I don't mean that her personality svcked, just that (if memory serves correctly, as it hasn't much lately) he went to her to talk instead of her dragging him away, etc. Andrew may like aggressive women... a woman who will slap him around and straighten him out and-- *SLAP!* DAWG! Enough of that!!! (/meekly concludes message)

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

04-03-03, 03:13 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Top 15 women"
Ya know ... I just remembered being pi$$ed off watching the show last night because the girls were all trying to find out who he was. They had heard he had money. Now it's a money-hungry-media-whore show

04-03-03, 03:58 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Top 15 women"
That's what I was thinking. In the pre-crap he even made the comment that he was trying this because alot of the women he had dated in the past had an ulterior motive since he was rich. Then he goes and tells all of them his last name! ABC should have made him keep that secret. I see even less hope for a permanent connection in this one than in B1 and B2. Well, at least ABC should be able to get out of springing for the ring again, since he can afford to buy his own, like Aaron did.

04-03-03, 04:07 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Top 15 women"
By the way triednottowatch, I love your name. That's exactly what I keep saying after watching these shows LOL

04-03-03, 04:12 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Top 15 women"
Ya, I was determined not to get wrapped up in watching again, but you know the drill: I'll just see what the contestants look like this time, and then that will be it. Yeah, right. Speaking of Aaron, during spring break we were in Springfield and we went to Trolley's. It's a pretty cool-looking place. But from what we gathered he is not actually the owner, or at least not the sole owner. But they say they are so busy they run out of food some nights, so I guess he achieved his purpose for being on the show. Obviously, if he dumped Helene he must have only been on the show to get publicity for the restaurant.

04-03-03, 04:46 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Top 15 women"
That doesn't surprise me at all about Aaron. They are all just media whores.

Welcome to SB by the way. You should make your way over to the Off Topic forum. There's lots of fun to be had over there. Great people around here

04-03-03, 05:17 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Top 15 women"
Thanks, Schnookie. I'm enjoying it already. I still haven't decided who's life is sadder, those who appear on these shows, or those of us who watch. LOL I really feel sorry for poor little Mr. Firestone, who has to go on TV to find a sincere girl Mom would approve of. Ouch, I think my tongue bruised my cheek on that one.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-04-03, 00:21 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Top 15 women"
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-03 AT 00:23 AM (EST)

If Andrew truly wanted to find a girl who would love him for himself and not his money, he would have kept his last name secret and WOULD NOT have flaunted the picture on the wall of dear old Great-Grandpa with Ford, Edison, et al. It sounds like he's using the show as just an opportunity to get some free publicity for his family's winery and brewery businesses. How many people had heard of Firestone Winery before the show?

04-04-03, 08:58 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Top 15 women"
Exactly. Just the sound of it isn't too inviting. When you're buying tires you don't think "Man, I'll bet these guys could make some great wine." And when one of the women said, "Like the tires?" he was quick to say, "We make wine now." Whatever. Looking at the commercial on the special they had on last night, I think he just sees it as a way to make out with a bunch of women with no true commitment in the end. He was in a deep lip-lock with no less than 5 women.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •