The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelor Jason Mesnick"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Lap2009 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-27-09, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lap2009 Click to send private message to Lap2009 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelor Jason Mesnick"
I think this show is so fake. How in the hell does someone develop feelings in a short time. Jason wants to find a good mentor for his son however by reading the article in US magazine he surely does not set a good example by playing two women. I feel Melissa is a better catch for him. I thought Jason was a good guy but he sounds like a player. I really dont want to watch the ending because its already plan out on wants going to happened. Its not real. And for Molly she looks like a stuck up snott!!!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelor Jason Mesnick RunawayBride2 03-02-09 1
 POSTS REMOVED Bebo 03-02-09 4
 RE: Bachelor Jason Mesnick crpdm1965 03-03-09 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RunawayBride2 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-09, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RunawayBride2 Click to send private message to RunawayBride2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelor Jason Mesnick"
I like Melissa too. I wonder if he will walk away without picking either of them. I got to chat with DeAnna Pappas last week on her live chat and she didn't say anything about coming on the show tonight. Wonder why they showed her talking to him last week. Maybe he will pick her and forget the other two.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-02-09, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "POSTS REMOVED"
For those wishing to advertise here, please read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page - and follow those guidelines. This is a discussion forum.

If you want us to support your site, then please show us the courtesy of following our guidelines. Otherwise we will remove your posts and revoke your ability to post here.

crpdm1965 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-09, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail crpdm1965 Click to send private message to crpdm1965 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bachelor Jason Mesnick"
I watched this bachelor series and this show send a bad message to me in finding LOVE
I must say at 44 I have not found love due to priorities and high standards
Jason lives here in Seattle also and, there is alot of snottyness here so she will fit in.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •