The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Second place to a Prince!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

divestjvi 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-02-06, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Second place to a Prince!"
Hey all, just wanted to jump in and see what the feedback was for the show on Monday. I came in second place to be in his shoes, and it was interesting to think about how I would have reacted in his position. How do think the show went?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Second place to a Prince! qwertypie 10-03-06 1
   RE: Second place to a Prince! divestjvi 10-03-06 2
       RE: Second place to a Prince! maryellennaco 10-03-06 3
 RE: Second place to a Prince! woiwod 10-04-06 4
 RE: Second place to a Prince! Layla 10-04-06 5
   RE: Second place to a Prince! mrc 10-05-06 6
       RE: Second place to a Prince! KoalaChick 10-06-06 7
           RE: Second place to a Prince! mrc 10-07-06 8
               RE: Second place to a Prince! teacherkelly 10-23-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-03-06, 02:29 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Second place to a Prince!"
Hi and welcome! Care to divulge more information about the selection process?

As for the show, the prince seems OK to me, very few of the women I would want to spend time with (or would assume a man would want to have a serious relationship with)

Yes It's Vintage Tribephyl!

divestjvi 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-03-06, 12:23 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Second place to a Prince!"
Sure, I do need to go back and read the contract and make sure that I am able to release certain detail, but prior to actually flying out to LA, it was initially as series of phone interviews, conversations with several people internally, pictures, and video that answered specifice questions they were looking for. It was dissapointing to get that close, only to lose to what always seems to be "money". That's what the prince has!!

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-03-06, 03:13 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Second place to a Prince!"
There's always "Joe Millionaire".....

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-04-06, 09:39 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Second place to a Prince!"
Hi All, I liked the show and it promises to be a good one. I am one of the original romantics and always hope for the "happy ending". I do believe there are a couple of nut cases, ie Erica and Desiree that will probably add to the spice of the show. I was surprised that he didn't keep Rosella, after all "she sold her car" to come to be on the show. She did seem like a nice, pleasant girl.

Layla 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-04-06, 01:31 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Second place to a Prince!"
So far, I'm enjoying the show. The prince seems joyful to be there and I got a big kick out of him watching the girls as they walked away.

Now a question for you Divestjvi: Why did you want to be on the show? Did you truly want to find your one and only, or did you want to be on for the exposure?

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-06, 08:15 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Second place to a Prince!"
He's still checking his contract, I bet.

A Nefarious Dice Creation

KoalaChick 509 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-06-06, 04:40 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Second place to a Prince!"
Why would there be a contract if he's not on the show? My BS-o-meter is on high.

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-06, 08:12 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Second place to a Prince!"
Exactly.

Sigs by Bob about chalk dust. Pretty exciting stuff

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-23-06, 12:33 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Second place to a Prince!"
There is a man in the town in which I live who was one of the final 3 men in the running when Jesse Palmer or Charlie O'Connell was chosen. They are not allowed to reveal certain information until the who season is over and aired even if they are not chosen. If they are flown to CA for the face to face, then they do have to sign some sort of document. Their flights were comped so they do owe ABC something.

His family lives near me and told us that much.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •