The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jennifer Aniston Wants to Find her Soulmate"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

kingnomad33 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-20-06, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jennifer Aniston Wants to Find her Soulmate"
Jennifer Aniston says she wants to find her soulmate, why not have her on as the next bachelorette? That way she might find her soulmate. She has 100 guys to choose from. I think it would be good for the audience and it would get high ratings. Brad Pitt might even get jealous because of all the guys after Jennifer. All the while Angelina Jolie is getting fat and having hormones running wild with mood swings. Jennifer would be at top shape and having the time of her life.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jennifer Aniston Wants to Find ... Penelope Le Pew 01-20-06 1
 RE: Jennifer Aniston Wants to Find ... brown_eyes4567 01-20-06 2
 RE: Jennifer Aniston Wants to Find ... therightguy27 01-20-06 3
 RE: Jennifer Aniston Wants to Find ... CattyChat 01-21-06 4
   RE: Jennifer Aniston Wants to Find ... freakusmaximus 01-21-06 5
   RE: Jennifer Aniston Wants to Find ... Layla 01-22-06 8
       RE: Jennifer Aniston Wants to Find ... qwertypie 01-23-06 9
 Maybe if it works out for Lisa Loeb Estee 01-21-06 6
   RE: Maybe if it works out for Lisa ... Ahtumbreez 01-22-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Penelope Le Pew 2031 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-20-06, 12:06 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Jennifer Aniston Wants to Find her Soulmate"
No, no, I would not want her on the pathetic show. Jennifer is so sweet and it would be better for her to find someone when right time comes.

brown_eyes4567 1 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-06, 06:54 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Jennifer Aniston Wants to Find her Soulmate"
I think it would be an amazing idea! I think she is at a point in her life where this would be a good place to start over. She needs to find happiness and find her soulmate. I think it would be great to watch and I think a lot of other views would tune in. I think it's time for her to be happy. With so many men to choose from maybe she can find that one.

therightguy27 1 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-06, 06:59 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Jennifer Aniston Wants to Find her Soulmate"
I'm 28 years old and definitely available!! I'd love to try out to be on the show with her. I think she's amazing and has good qualities and a big heart. I hope they do come out with this show. If the do I'd definitely apply! I think it would have high ratings even if I don't get on I would still watch. I think she is very beautiful. She deserves to find someone good for her. There are a lot of guys out there younger and better than Brad and as good looking if not better. Just because he's famous and has a lot of money doesn't mean everything.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-21-06, 08:19 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Jennifer Aniston Wants to Find her Soulmate"
If finding a soulmate was what the Bachelor/Bachelorette was REALLY about, it might be nice for someone like Jennifer to be on the show to find her "soulmate," but it ISN'T. This is a reality show, folks, which means it is meant as entertainment first and foremost. And how are most people entertained? By watching people make total fools of themselves on t.v.

So, with that said, sweet & beautiful Jennifer has much too much CLASS to be on the Bachelorette. I don't think she'll have any problems finding her soul mate on her own and with the help of her dear f-r-i-e-n-d-s.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

freakusmaximus 310 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-21-06, 12:51 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Jennifer Aniston Wants to Find her Soulmate"
I doubt that ABC could afford to pay her to do the show.
plus, I think she would view it as an unwise career move; she is trying to get into more movie role, not prime time TV.

Layla 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-22-06, 05:01 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Jennifer Aniston Wants to Find her Soulmate"
I agree the show seems to be about entertainment and people making fools of themselves. I THINK I would enjoy seeing the real thing - people who are serious about finding someone, and women who don't act like immature, cat fighting, lushes. Am I the only one?

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-23-06, 01:01 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Jennifer Aniston Wants to Find her Soulmate"
No, but maybe the producers figure our demographic doesn't spend enough of our disposable income. I would like to see less 'scripting'.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-06, 05:37 PM (EST)
6. "Maybe if it works out for Lisa Loeb"
She's probably at the limit of what E! can afford, though.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-06, 11:22 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Maybe if it works out for Lisa Loeb"
If her movies keep sucking they may get her for a song and a dance

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •