The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Final Four"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

tkulla 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-21-05, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Final Four"
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-05 AT 03:11 PM (EST)

Okay, we've reached the Final Four of a rather boring, romance free Bachelor. Normally, it would be easy for me to pick who I would like to win with a group like this, because there is only one sweet, nice girl in the group.

However, since Charlie really just seems to be looking for some "fun" I really hope that Sarah B. doesn't win, just to be dumped two minutes later Blob style.

So for her sake I hope she is eliminated next. That leaves the Psycho (Sarah W), the Skank (Krisily), and the Slut (Kimberley). It's hard to believe that this is the final four, isn't it?

I really don't see much of a connection between Krisily and Charlie. The belly shot was as deep a moment as they have had (then again, maybe that means she's perfect for him). So I don't see her winning.

Sarah W. was an early favorite, but I believe she's hurt her chances by becoming his "girlfriend" - which I don't believe Charlie is looking for (let alone a wife).

Which leaves the boobs... ooops, I mean Kimberley, as the winner. I doubt he could even recognize her face from a lineup, but Charlie is a simple man, and Kimberley provides simple pleasures. Yes, it's a romance for the ages!

I can't wait to see it unfold.

- Tony

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Final Four Poncho 04-22-05 1
   RE: The Final Four tkulla 04-26-05 2
 RE: The Final Four frisky 04-26-05 3
   RE: The Final Four Poncho 04-26-05 4
       RE: The Final Four moogie 04-26-05 5
           RE: The Final Four Poncho 04-26-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-22-05, 12:30 PM (EST)
1. "RE: The Final Four"
You summed of my feelings too! I really like Sarah B the best, but for her sake I hope she does not get picked... I really don't care about the other 3 at all.

Poncho

tkulla 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-26-05, 09:05 AM (EST)
2. "RE: The Final Four"
Well, I was completely wrong. I figured Kim would win, and BOOM she gets the boot. I think the ex-boyfriend thing turned off Charlie big time.

I must confess to liking Krisily a bit now - she seems very cute and sincere at times.

Sarah W. is just too fake, but she does seem to have rekindled her connection with Charlie. Funny how she described it after though - she seems very calculating.

Poor little Sarah. I still don't see her winning, and I'm surprised he would string her along. Perhaps the producers want to set her up as the next Bachelorette...

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-26-05, 09:39 AM (EST)
3. "RE: The Final Four"
Poor Charlie! Did you see him crying last night as he dumped Kim and the twins?

The world is my litterbox.

04-26-05, 09:54 AM (EST)
4. "RE: The Final Four"
He was so sad he had to say goodbye to the oobies!!!

Poncho

moogie 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-26-05, 02:11 PM (EST)
5. "RE: The Final Four"
Don't you mean "He had to say goodbye to the meatballs"?

04-26-05, 03:10 PM (EST)
6. "RE: The Final Four"
Bwhahahahahaha

Poncho

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •