The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Trista and Ryan were on Fear Factor last night"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

tiggermama 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-01-05, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Trista and Ryan were on Fear Factor last night"
Did anyone watch it? Trista actually ate worms! To win $1000.00 for Ethan Zohn's charity. Ryan did well but I guess Ethan beat him in the end. I was flipping back and forth and missed it. Omarosa was her usual b****y self. I don't know how anyone in real life can stand her. She told a girl who came in 3rd on American Idol that she can't sing. How stupid is that? Is she jealous because she has no talent or what?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Trista and Ryan were on Fear Fa... volsfan 03-01-05 1
   RE: Trista and Ryan were on Fear Fa... MS MONTANA 03-01-05 2
       RE: Trista and Ryan were on Fear Fa... tiggermama 03-01-05 3
           RE: Trista and Ryan were on Fear Fa... Loree 03-01-05 4
 RE: Trista and Ryan were on Fear Fa... ladyleah03 03-02-05 5
 RE: Trista and Ryan were on Fear Fa... Estee 03-02-05 6
   RE: Trista and Ryan were on Fear Fa... mrc 03-02-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-01-05, 09:44 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Trista and Ryan were on Fear Factor last night"
Ryan won. He beat Ethan's time by like 5 seconds.

MS MONTANA 12 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-05, 12:08 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Trista and Ryan were on Fear Factor last night"
I was just thinking about how much we bash Trista, but how she was the only one who found/picked the right guy. All the others have picked the 'Charlie'. Trista had the foresight to pick the one who wasn't just a hot fling, where all the others seem to have thought only about that. IMHO

tiggermama 18 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-05, 12:16 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Trista and Ryan were on Fear Factor last night"
Yeah, I have always liked Ryan, right from the beginning. But I'm not one to bash Trista, I like her too. I'd like to have them as neighbors or friends. It took "guts" for her to eat those worms. She said she's really a fussy eater. I'm glad Ryan beat Ethan's time. I'm getting a little tired of Ethan and Jenna. The best part of the show was watching Omarosa drag her face through the worms!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-05, 12:31 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Trista and Ryan were on Fear Factor last night"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-05 AT 12:32 PM (EST)

> I'm getting a
>little tired of Ethan and
>Jenna.

That is the truth. I always thought Ethan was a boring winner. Then he went on All-Stars and whined. But I do think Ethan and Jenna deserve each other. I just don't want to be bored by them anymore.

ladyleah03 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-02-05, 01:29 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Trista and Ryan were on Fear Factor last night"
No actually Ryan won the big money. He beat Ethan on the car driving stunt and won. It was a great show. so much better than the "Bachelorette". I hate that I wasted all my nights watching that Bimbo and then for her to dump both guys at the end. She is a spoiled brat that was only in it for the money and publicity. she's a money hungry grub and I hope she doesnt' make it big in anything. I would love to see John Paul or Ryan be the next Bachelor.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 02:57 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Trista and Ryan were on Fear Factor last night"
Did anyone watch it?

Horrifically, someone even summarized it.

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 03:07 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Trista and Ryan were on Fear Factor last night"
Yes, yes they did.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
And it was a fine summary.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •