The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jen"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-01-05, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jen"
I really do admire Jen that she did not settle with one of the men just because that was what was expected of her. I saw the whole show last night and she looked very stressed out about the whole thing. She obviously did not want to hurt either JP or Jerry. I would think that she is very releived that it is over. She strikes me as someone who does not handle that kind of stress well and yet she was honest with herself and the bachelors and refused to become engaged if it wasn't what she wanted or needed. I think, in hindsight, that she was very physically attracted to Jerry right from the start and this made it difficult for her to see the others.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jen (Get a life-Wake up already... jellsee 03-01-05 1
   RE: Jen (Get a life-Wake up already... happymom 03-01-05 4
 RE: Jen zilly 03-01-05 2
   RE: Jen yankee fan 03-01-05 3
       RE: Jen Kimmyb 03-01-05 5
           RE: Jen - A Total Bust..... pdeckard 03-01-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jellsee 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-01-05, 12:23 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Jen (Get a life-Wake up already)"
Oh for pete's sake. Stop feeling so over dramatically sorry for Jen. She asked for this. She got paid for this. She chose to do this. Then when the heat comes on, she actually dumps two men. So who really got dumped here? Why are you standing up for Jen?
If the truth is known, she is just either full of herself and loves attention, or she is really still in love with Andrew but cant handle the lifestyle.

She needs a big spanking, she is just an over spoiled brat who got her way and hurt several people in the process.

They need to have Jerry come out on the Bachelor show, so he can restore his broken heart.

Sorry, just letting off steam. I just though it was awful letting two men fight for her heart and her affection and then leaving them strangling at the end, I thought that was very heartless. I just feel that she was aware of this from the start and just wanted the attention with all the tv exposure. Then at the end, it all kind a caught up with her and she realized what she was doing was wrong, so she freaked out. I don't think she felt anything for them. I think it was all fake, just for tv exposure.

So stop feeling sorry for Jen.

happymom 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-05, 01:50 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Jen (Get a life-Wake up already)"
While I don't feel a lot of pity for Jen, I'm not sure I feel any for Jerry either. After the "answer" was given to Jerry and we saw his reaction I looked at my husband and asked him if he had ever seen a worse act in all his life! It was almost like Jerry knew it was coming and was trying to act like a deer caught in the headlights to help keep the whole thing going. He didn't look that surprised to me and seemed rather relieved about the whole thing!

I don't know... I think JP is right - Jen will be 32, still single and wondering what she missed out by overanalyzing every aspect of every man there!

Stacie

zilly 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-05, 01:29 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Jen"
I totally agree with jellsee on this I sure hope ABC does't
decide to put her on again What a great waste of money and time
to have that ending and she knew what she was getting into the whole time Poor Jen Boho Boho I really feel for jerry who had to wait two weeks for her Answer!

yankee fan 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-01-05, 01:45 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Jen"
Oh, I couldn't agree more.
Jen's 15 minutes of fame had better be over.
Too bad she didn't quit while she was ahead - we were all fooled thinking she was such a "nice girl".
Too bad Andrew didn't choose "Kirsten" (was that her name?).
Jen is too shallow and wasted time on these two poor guys, they should count their lucky stars not to be with her.
She had her chance with Andrew, if they ever bring her back again, I will NOT watch this show anymore.
Her tears were so fake it made me want to hurl!!!!
See ya, Jen, so glad that's over with.

Kimmyb 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-01-05, 05:04 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Jen"
I feel exactly the same way. Jen fooled us all. She turned out to be fake and I honestly turned the show off after she dumped Jerry. He totally knew he was going to be dumped and did "act" surprised. He had to have read all the articles on Jen with her new man. This was truly a waste of my time and I am not sure I will ever watch again (unless of course Ryan is picked the new Bachelor). JP was my choice after Jen dumped Ryan and I should have stopped watching when she dumped him. What more does she want from a man? Jerry I feel got the most out of this experience. He was in the spotlight, got alittle fame, woman all over feel sorry for him...and he will make out in the end and Jen will be alone.

pdeckard 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-05, 06:35 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Jen - A Total Bust....."
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-05 AT 06:35 PM (EST)

One of the frustrating things about this situation to me is that, ultimately, she proved that didn't deserve another shot. She was given a great choice of guys, and decided in the end that, after such emotional outbursts of "I can't decide!", "They're both so perfect!", etc., etc., she just wanted to be "friends" with them both and by all appearances, the feelings weren't mutual.

As a guy, this p**sed me off! She ultimately personified the stereotype of the woman that you give her anything and everything she wants, and she walks away from it. If she truly doesn't know WHAT she wants, since JP had "all the qualities she wants", etc., then why did she agree to do another show??

Thankfully, I've been happily married for many years, but that kinda brought back a few "bad dating" memories.

Perhaps I need to get out more often...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •