The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Oh Jen, I hope you picked Wendall!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

tiggermama 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-03-05, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Oh Jen, I hope you picked Wendall!"
If Jen really goes with Jerry, I think that would be another huge mistake. Especially after Meredith and Ian, who I liked but was definitely not the "settle down and get married" type. I knew Trista was going to pick Ryan very early into her show, I just felt it. Any girl would fall for Jerry, but Wendall is such a down-to-earth cutey. He's got a good job and seems ready to settle down. She would have so much in common with him. She wouldn't even have to move to be with him.

I think the lack of chemistry comes more from both Jen and Wendall feeling really awkward in front of the cameras than anything else. The way Wendall stayed turned away from the cameras on their last date showed he's definitely not the type to be comfortable on t.v.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Oh Jen, I hope you picked Wenda... Poncho 02-04-05 1
 RE: Oh Jen, I hope you picked Wenda... Rainfly3 02-04-05 2
   RE: Oh Jen, I hope you picked Wenda... Poncho 02-04-05 3
       RE: Oh Jen, I hope you picked Wenda... Rainfly3 02-08-05 5
           RE: Oh Jen, I hope you picked Wenda... Loree 02-08-05 6
           RE: Oh Jen, I hope you picked Wenda... Poncho 02-08-05 9
 RE: Oh Jen, I hope you picked Wenda... suenarayan 02-04-05 4
   RE: Oh Jen, I hope you picked Wenda... PepeLePew13 02-08-05 7
       RE: Oh Jen, I hope you picked Wenda... Kelly_Smith 02-08-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-04-05, 10:37 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Oh Jen, I hope you picked Wendall!"
Hi Tiggermama, welcome to the boards. I like Wendall too, but my favorite so far is Ryan.

Poncho

Rainfly3 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-04-05, 12:36 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Oh Jen, I hope you picked Wendall!"
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I know for a fact Wendell doesn't make it past this round and am 90% sure Jerry is in the final two!

02-04-05, 01:00 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Oh Jen, I hope you picked Wendall!"
>Sorry to burst your bubble, but
>I know for a fact
>Wendell doesn't make it past
>this round and am 90%
>sure Jerry is in the
>final two!

Welcome Rainfly! Give us details, how do you know?

Maybe Jerry and Ryan the final two? I hope John Paul goes next.

Poncho

Rainfly3 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-05, 09:50 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Oh Jen, I hope you picked Wendall!"
I am in Chicago and a friend of my friend dated Wendell, this happening since New Years. I guess he is a HUGE party guy, uses coke, and is a heavy drinker. He said he didn't drink much on the show because he knew he couldn't control his drinking. As you can see from last night, looks like it runs in the family. He told her that he made it to the final four but not past that....sound like he broke his 5 million $$$$$$ contract to me!!!

Not as great of a guy as we all thought!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-08-05, 10:13 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Oh Jen, I hope you picked Wendall!"
I'm guessing Wendell talks too much when he drinks. So it slipped out that he was booted after the home visits.

02-08-05, 02:51 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Oh Jen, I hope you picked Wendall!"
Thanks for the update! Wow, it is a good thing she let him go.

Poncho

suenarayan 3 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-05, 05:11 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Oh Jen, I hope you picked Wendall!"
I have liked Wendell from the first episode. This week I did read a rumor on the internet that he is/was a cocaine user. Is that true? Can people just make things up like that and not worry about defamation? Oh well, I'll assume it's false.

I'm concerned that the reason a pretty girl like Jen is still single is that she is falling for the wrong guys. If she picks Jerry that will confirm it. He reminds me of Ian on the previous Bachelorette. Good to look at but not willing to commit (and I said that at the time). Jen should choose Wendell or perhaps Ryan. They seem ready for marriage. Not to dis John Paul, but I think he's a little too young.

My two cents worth! Have a wonderful weekend. We have 50 degrees here in Minnesota, and we're definitely happy!

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-08-05, 11:43 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Oh Jen, I hope you picked Wendall!"
>Not to dis John Paul, but I think he's
>a little too young.

You know, I've never understood the obsession over his age. He's certainly not too young to have a successful business and a great house, so harping on his age doesn't make one bit of sense. I'd take a mature 25-year-old who is financially secure and has a good place to live over a 35-year-old who drifts around, has had different jobs and likes to party.

Scratch and sniff

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-08-05, 02:06 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Oh Jen, I hope you picked Wendall!"
I agree. He's 25 but acts much more mature than any 25 year old man I know!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •