The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Can somebody tell me why?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

nitebloomer 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-11-05, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nitebloomer Click to send private message to nitebloomer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Can somebody tell me why?"
Can somebody tell me why the one really GOOD game to be on tv is gone. My husband got me hooked on this show and I enjoyed every week of it. Anderson Cooper was the greatest as a host and the players were excellent. Seems anytime there is any kind of programing that requires brain power to watch the networks in their "non wisdom" thinks we are to dumb to understand.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Can somebody tell me why? Dumchik Brewski 09-14-05 1
   RE: Can somebody tell me why? TheRaven00 12-22-05 4
 RE: Can somebody tell me why? blacknwhitedog 09-19-05 2
   RE: Can somebody tell me why? crazygroupiegirl 09-23-05 3
 RE: Can somebody tell me why? foreverxonlygrows 06-22-06 5
 RE: Can somebody tell me why? agman 05-06-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dumchik Brewski 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-14-05, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dumchik%20Brewski Click to send private message to Dumchik%20Brewski Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Can somebody tell me why?"
Mole was an intelligent, clever, witty, articulate show that required viewers who are able to think rationally and solve problems. The networks know that, and they know their average viewer is a pea-brained teenybopper who enjoys watching mindless stupidity like eating pig testicles, screaming and fighting, and surgically-altered females without clothing. Mole supplied none of those, so the people who watched it (like your husband, you and me) were in an inteligent but very small minority. Networks and producers don't like people like us and don't create shows for people like us, so Mole was canceled and will never be seen again. For awhile the Game Show network was showing reruns, but canceled them abruptly in the middle of a game to show something stupid (and I'm not talking Race or Survivor either).

They don't think we're too stupid. They know we're much too smart for their sponsors.

For me, Mole is one of my all-time favorites. I'd even watch Celebrity Mole if that was all that was available, but the teenyboppers didn't understand it and so didn't watch it. It's gone now, too.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

TheRaven00 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-05, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TheRaven00 Click to send private message to TheRaven00 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Can somebody tell me why?"
I agree with you guys!! BRING BACK THE MOLE!!! This was truly a show worth watching.

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-19-05, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Can somebody tell me why?"
Season 1 is out on DVD, which I just got and it's fabulous!

It's funny though, after watching several seasons of The Amazing Race, the pace of The Mole seams really slow in comparison.

crazygroupiegirl 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-23-05, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crazygroupiegirl Click to send private message to crazygroupiegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Can somebody tell me why?"
I thought it was a great show as well.

foreverxonlygrows 2 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-06, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foreverxonlygrows Click to send private message to foreverxonlygrows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Can somebody tell me why?"
i miss the mole so much.
i watched it religiously. haha

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-06-07, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Can somebody tell me why?"
I wish they would bring this show back!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •