The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Another Mole"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Erpickle 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-28-04, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Erpickle Click to send private message to Erpickle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Another Mole"
Does anyone know if another mole will be out soon? Another Celebrity mole?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Another Mole toad8098 06-30-04 1
   RE: Another Mole FlamingCactusIT 07-01-04 2
       RE: Another Mole/ StoneStanley brea... Nylin 07-07-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

toad8098 196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-30-04, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toad8098 Click to send private message to toad8098 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Another Mole"
Nope. No network has the Mole on their upcoming 2004-05 fall schedule. Not even as a replacement like it was with CMY. Sadly, I think the Mole is officially done.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

FlamingCactusIT 452 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-01-04, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlamingCactusIT Click to send private message to FlamingCactusIT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Another Mole"
LAST EDITED ON 07-01-04 AT 03:14 PM (EST)

Nobody really knows, but I wouldn't bet that the mole is done. Most of the most recent Mole Seasons aired around February-April, and that wouldn't show up on a FALL Schedule. Right?
FlamingCactusIT

Nylin 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-07-04, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nylin Click to send private message to Nylin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Another Mole/ StoneStanley breaking up"
FYI, David Stanley is leaving the production company responsible for bringing The Mole to television in the US. Not sure if that is a good sign or a bad sign. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) After a 14-year partnership that led to an array of television successes including Comedy Central's "The Man Show" and Spike TV's "Joe Schmo Show," Scott Stone and David Stanley are splitting up.
According to media reports, Stone Stanley Entertainment will now be run just by Stone, while Stanley is going to work at another television production hour returning to his "studio roots."

"It's been 14 years and one of the greatest rides of all time," Stanley tells The Hollywood Reporter.

The duo was working at Lorimar Telepictures before starting their own single in 1990. They got their producing break with niche programs like the late-night "Freddy's Nightmares" and the long-running game show "Shop 'Til You Drop," which has moved from Lifetime to Family Channel to Pax.
On the networks, they've been responsible for ABC's "The Mole," NBC's "Fame" and "Popstars" on The WB. Other cable offerings have included "Loveline" on MTV and "Oblivious" on TNN. Branching into films, Stone Stanley produced "Children of the Corn II: The Final Sacrifice."

For now, the production company will keep Stanley's name, though it may eventually be changed if Scott finds a new partner. Stanley is expected to announce his new television home in the near future.

From Zap2It.com

http://www.geocities.com/moleaholics_anonymous/home.html

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •