The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Thre Freak and the Sneak: The official CMY Finale summary"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-19-04, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Thre Freak and the Sneak: The official CMY Finale summary"
MOlerons! the one night of the year we wait for has come and gone again. The time of year when we all sit around and say "That was a clue?" I am of course talking about the finale of Celebrity Mole Yucatan.

We start off our evening by reviewing the evil doings of this years Mole. As execution after bloody execution is shown, we are now left with just three sole survivors...oops wrong show. we are left with just three and we are about to find out-

Who is the winner
Who is the loser
and who is.
. The Mole
Not Anderson introduces us to the executed cast members and asks their opinons on who is the winner and who is the Mole.

Ananda~ I think I am the winner cause I only had to be here a few days and got a free vacation. I think the Mole is Jims02 (shout out to the Moleron peeps!)

Corbin~ I think the Winner is the American Public because they got to see me act all nerotic and over confidant again. The Mole is Michael Boatman

Stephen~ just does his dufus laughs and mumble about smacking Dennis Rodman for making stephen his little Mole Be-atch

Keshia~ The winner was Phylisica because now america gets to see how dorky Not Anderson is. The Mole is Not Anderson for making me take my clothes off and go skinny dipping

Tracy~ I think the winner is Ananda, because she was only here a few days and got a free vacation. The Mole is stephen for sucking me into his little world and making me his coalition partner.
We then get a series of flashbacks, and not the kinds induced my "recreational pharmacutcals" that can be purchase in Mexico, but the kind producers put together.

I have one question at this part. Isn't it really sad when people don't stop and question weather you are the kind of person who would buy a stone penis?

we then get a shot of the three remaining players sealed in confessionals. at this point Dennis really starts to sweat trying to remember all the things he needs to confess. Angie just smiles, like and evil psycho.

Not Anderson puts a key in each confessional and tells the winner to come on out. After the dramtic pause......
Dennis F'n Rodman comes out.
Dennis Rodman?
The man who took no notes?
The biggest freak ever?
This guy just shot the illusion that every die hard Moleron( shout out to Sleeeve) had that this is the smartest reality show on tv.
* on a side note my RAG entry is starting to look very very smart right now.

Contestants are in disbeleif. Stephen starts to cry because he knows it will be a long night for him dressed as a spanish senorita with a donkey in dennis room.

Not Anderson then hands Dennis the key to the Moles door and tells him that since he knows who the mole is, to give them the key.

Then out walks Angie.

Angie Everhart?
Another Freaking Model?
Are Stone Stanley so desperate to get male viewers that they make the supermodel the Mole Again?

* on a side note, I look like a freaking genius now on my RAG entry because I was the only one to pick her as the Mole and dennis as the winner.

After awhile someone realizes that we have left Mark still in his confessional. When he comes out he is still trying to convince everyone he is the mole.

We then get a series of flashbacks showing how no one had any confidence in Dennis(duh) and how Mark had Angie figured out early on and no one else did.

Dennis was like a lot of us and figured Tracy to be the Mole, that is until she pulled a Corbin and took money and gave Dennis an exemption. We find out something very important here. that yes you take the quiz even if you have an exemption, because we find out dennis would have been executed if it hadn't been for Tracey. I think at that moment Tracey went through some very special Growing Pains!

We then learn that the simple task of opening a breifcase throws several weeks of accurate information down the toilet. Looks like Marks momma will have plenty more to talk about. You couldn't even win celebrity Mole, you let freakzilla trick you. You are dead to me!" that sort of thing.

We then get some filler time by seeing how badly Corbin and Stephen really do suck at this game.

Total in all Angie Loses $195,000.00 for the pot.

Then the second most anticipated moment of the evening, right after Stephen peeing in his pants after realizing Dennis has won. We reveal the clues: Those hard to find can't be that obvious secrets to figuring out who is the mole.

7's it was all the stupid 7's

So now The Molerons (Shout out to Bebo) of the world are dissapointed again because the Smartest reality show on TV was dumbed down yet agAIN.

we leave with Corbin locked in the booth because this is as close as he will ever get, and everyone still mouthing
Dennis F'ng Rodman?

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Thre Freak and the Sneak: The o... Jims02 02-19-04 1
   RE: Thre Freak and the Sneak: The o... memacmur 02-20-04 4
       RE: Thre Freak and the Sneak: The o... Jims02 02-21-04 5
 RE: Thre Freak and the Sneak: The o... buckeyegirl 02-20-04 2
 RE: Thre Freak and the Sneak: The o... AugustGirl 02-20-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-19-04, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Thre Freak and the Sneak: The official CMY Finale summary"
Short and sweet, scott. Great job!

By the way, Ananda's right. I am the Mole. I mean look at my resume.

1. Mole 2: Harped on and on about how Darwin must be the Mole.
2. Celebrity Mole Hawaii: Found a famous non-clue about Michael Boatman being the Mole.
3. Celebrity Mole Yucatan: Tracey/DennisFOMO.

(Bebo ain't the Mole... Unless there's two moles...)

(The sick thing is that I figured out Kathryn from the very first episode... I think the more you post, the less you know. )

A 2004 IceCat creation

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-20-04, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Thre Freak and the Sneak: The official CMY Finale summary"
Nothing wrong with Tracey/DennisFOMOs Jims02....

Hmmm, I didn't really post during Mole 2, and I still was totatlly a DotFOMO until the "Bill is the Mole" title fiasco. At least the 7's weren't as blatant as that one. Then again, I suppose only freaks would go frame-by-frame through the opening of the show for EVERY episode...

For that matter I didn't post much (if at all) during CMH, and I was way off (ErikFOMO) until I realized Frederique just didn't deserve to be there. And even then I watched the finale hoping I was wrong but right. (i.e. that my changed allegiance was incorrect). At least is was a fun season!

MEmacmur

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-04, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Thre Freak and the Sneak: The official CMY Finale summary"
Yeah, I was totally in denial about Bill being the Mole... LOL. Even though I secretly knew it was him (how can you argue?), I felt a disappointment with how obvious it was to us.

After Boatman left, though, I knew Fred was the mole. So I guess I learned.

A 2004 IceCat creation

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-04, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Thre Freak and the Sneak: The official CMY Finale summary"
Great summary SS! So many great lines, but two of my favorites were: 7's it was all the stupid 7's...I was so in denial about the 7 clues.
and:
we leave with Corbin locked in the booth because this is as close as he will ever get, and everyone still mouthing
Dennis F'ng Rodman?

Bumbles to Kyngsladye for this creation. RMMW!

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-04, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Thre Freak and the Sneak: The official CMY Finale summary"
Great summary Scott.

I love this one...

because we find out dennis would have been executed if it hadn't been for Tracey. I think at that moment Tracey went through some very special Growing Pains!

Made me laugh out loud.

a JSlice original. isn't she something?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •