The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CMY Ep1 Ratings"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-08-04, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CMY Ep1 Ratings"
Looks like Celebrity Mole isn't doing too hot. Hopefully it will pick up as builds a fanbase and has the Bachelorette to be its lead in. Here are the numbers from Zap2it.com.

NBC took the 10 p.m. hour with "Law & Order," 11.9/20, the night's most-watched show. CBS was second with "48 Hours Investigates," 7.7/13. The premiere of "Celebrity Mole: Yucatan" failed to draw much interest, finishing at 4.6/8.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CMY Ep1 Ratings Chrissy gal 01-08-04 1
 Last Year Jims02 01-08-04 2
 RE: CMY Ep1 Ratings Kokoro 01-13-04 3
   RE: CMY Ep1 Ratings toddE 01-13-04 4
   RE: CMY Ep1 Ratings OKCRay 01-13-04 5
 Episode 2 Jims02 01-15-04 6
   RE: Episode 2 Loree 01-15-04 7
   RE: Episode 2 Steen 01-15-04 8
       RE: Episode 2 Jims02 01-15-04 9
           RE: Episode 2 escapedude 01-17-04 10
               RE: Episode 2 Charonna 02-11-04 18
 Episode 5 Jims02 02-05-04 11
   RE: Episode 5 Loree 02-05-04 12
       RE: Episode 5 gizmo_ber 02-05-04 13
           RE: Episode 5 Loree 02-05-04 14
               RE: Episode 5 cyclehausen 02-06-04 15
           RE: Episode 5 Spidey 02-06-04 16
               RE: Episode 5 omar316 02-08-04 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-04, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CMY Ep1 Ratings"
I have been waiting for the next Mole for a long time! If they pull the show, I will be one sad gal...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-08-04, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Last Year"
"Law & Order," 13.2/22, won the 10 p.m. hour for NBC and was the night's most-watched show. CBS' "48 Hours Investigates," 7.2/12, was second, followed by the premiere of "Celebrity Mole: Hawaii," 6.8/11, on ABC.

Went down 2 points. Yikes.

A holiday gift from JSlice

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-13-04, 04:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CMY Ep1 Ratings"
For me at least, the timechange was a big problem. I kept thinking 'the 14th' and now I've missed the first episode, damnit.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-04, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CMY Ep1 Ratings"
I agree, had no idea until this morning the show had premiered already. Plan to watch now, but really--bringing back Bernsen and Baldwin is a horrible idea, and Dennis Rodman is no Kathy Griffin. Someone has to bring the fun, IMHO, and I'm not sure who will do that in this cast. LOVED CM:Hawaii, but can it continue? Looks dubious.

OKCRay 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-13-04, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OKCRay Click to send private message to OKCRay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: CMY Ep1 Ratings"
>For me at least, the timechange
>was a big problem.
>I kept thinking 'the 14th'
>and now I've missed the
>first episode, damnit.
>
>
>

I totally agree with you there. Once again, ABC has no idea what the hell they're doing with this show. From changing the premiere date and moving it up a week, to the once again almost ZERO promotion, you really gotta wonder if the inmates really are running the asylum at ABC!!!

01-15-04, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Episode 2"
From Zap2it.com...

At 10 p.m., "Law & Order," 11.4/19, claimed its customary spot as Wednesday's most-watched show. CBS' "48 Hours Investigates" scored a 7.0/12. Thanks to a stronger lead-in, ABC's "Celebrity Mole Yucatan" averaged 6.0/10, a significant improvement over last week's premiere.

Wow, that's a nice bump.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-04, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 2"
>From Zap2it.com...
>
>At 10 p.m., "Law & Order,"
>11.4/19, claimed its customary spot
>as Wednesday's most-watched show. CBS'
>"48 Hours Investigates" scored a
>7.0/12. Thanks to a stronger
>lead-in, ABC's "Celebrity Mole Yucatan"
>averaged 6.0/10, a significant improvement
>over last week's premiere.

>
>Wow, that's a nice bump.
>

Glad to hear it.

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-15-04, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 2"
I was studing so much that I fell asleep! Was the second episode better than the first?

Awesome J Slice Creation 2003

01-15-04, 05:09 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Episode 2"
Yes, definitely.

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-17-04, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 2"
I used to like the mole when it first aired...When they had regular people.Im not too crazy about the celebrity mole.

Charonna 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-11-04, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Charonna Click to send private message to Charonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Episode 2"
I agree with you.. I loved "the mole" when it was regular people (and would still prefer it that way) ... Celeb. Mole is ok, only cuz it pulls me in.. everytime!

02-05-04, 06:51 PM (EST)
11. "Episode 5"
Not looking good...

From Zap2it.com

At 10 p.m., "Law & Order" chalked up an 11.6/19 for NBC. CBS' movie was second at 7.1/12, while "Celebrity Mole Yucatan" averaged 5.5/9 for ABC.

I'm really worried that this will be the last season.

A 2004 IceCat creation

02-05-04, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Episode 5"
They need to do what CBS does with Big Brother and Amazing Race. Have The Mole run during the summer when there isn't so much competition. Get the fans back and then move it into a better slot. And promote it....

gizmo_ber 337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-05-04, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gizmo_ber Click to send private message to gizmo_ber Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Episode 5"
What? Promote? the show? Whatdayamean? I'm confused. Didn't we do that back for Mole 2? it didn't work, adn we had to put the show on hold for a few months. That worked didn't it? Ooooohhh you mean promote it OUTSIDE of the mole MBs. gotcha....

don't like sunlight, keep me away from water, don't feed me after midnight

02-05-04, 10:54 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Episode 5"
Yep, it's sad. But they could actually promote the show. Have the booted off players on GMA the next morning. Get them to make the rounds of ET, Acess Hollywood, Inside Edition, etc. ABC has to have a few hits somewhere on the air. So actually promote this show during those shows.

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-06-04, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Episode 5"
What's there to promote? This season SUCKS.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Episode 5"
If you go to the ABC site, CMY isn't even a featured show. Man, I love this game and the concept. If only the dang network would give a hoot about it. *pout, pout*

omar316 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-08-04, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail omar316 Click to send private message to omar316 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Episode 5"
Actually according to Abcmedia.net - a site that lists all of
abc's ratings had this to say about the last ep:

Quick Take for Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - Final Ratings:

"Celebrity Mole Yucatan" (10:01-11:00 p.m.)
Against NBC's time period veteran "Law & Order," "Celebrity Mole Yucatan" took a solid second place in Adults 18-49 (3.7/10) and Adults 18-34 (3.9/12), and ranked No. 1 among Teens 12-17 (3.5/12).

* "Celebrity Mole Yucatan" was up week-to-week in Total Viewers (8.2 million vs. 7.9 million) and Adults 18-49 (3.7/10 vs. 3.6/10). "Celebrity Mole" drew its second-largest audience this season and hit its highest number yet among Teens 12-17.

* From its first half-hour to its second half-hour, "Celebrity Mole Yucatan" built audience among Adults 18-34 (3.9/11 to 4.0/12) and among young men: Men 18-34 (2.7/8 to 2.8/9) and Men 18-49 (2.5/7 to 2.6/8)

Source: NTI (Preliminary) 2/4/04.

Looks like its doing quite well actually.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •