The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Celebrity Mole to return"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-14-03, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Celebrity Mole to return"
TV Guide Online is reporting that there will be another Celebrity Mole.

http://www.tvguide.com/newsgossip/inthenews/030314.asp#A

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Celebrity Mole to return Bucky Katt 03-14-03 1
   RE: Celebrity Mole to return fox 07-14-03 17
 RE: Celebrity Mole to return evanakm 03-14-03 2
 RE: Celebrity Mole to return DEVILRAYS 03-14-03 3
   RE: Celebrity Mole to return OKCRay 03-14-03 4
 RE: Celebrity Mole to return BaquaR13 03-15-03 5
 RE: Celebrity Mole to return survivorscott 03-15-03 6
   RE: Celebrity Mole to return OKCRay 03-15-03 7
       RE: Celebrity Mole to return survivorscott 03-15-03 8
           RE: Celebrity Mole to return bobstew617 03-29-03 14
       RE: Celebrity Mole to return Q 03-18-03 9
           RE: Celebrity Mole to return OKCRay 03-18-03 10
               RE: Celebrity Mole to return OKCRay 03-27-03 13
 RE: Celebrity Mole to return mikey 03-18-03 11
 RE: Celebrity Mole to return Loree 03-18-03 12
 RE: Celebrity Mole to return tvgeek401 07-01-03 15
 RE: Celebrity Mole to return CVLspaz 07-13-03 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-14-03, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Celebrity Mole to return"
Awww crap. Does this mean the end of non-celebrity Mole? Why can't ABC try a regular edition with a lead-in from the Bachelor/Bachelorette? Stupid network people.

"Psssh. France. Any country whose national identity is a dog with a hairstyle doesn't impress Bucky Katt."

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

fox 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-14-03, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fox Click to send private message to fox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Celebrity Mole to return"
Right on Bucky! I couldn't agree with you more. That's as bad as a celebrity survivor. I would much rather see non celebrities compete for money instead of some 'has beens' that already have a lot of money.

Fox

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-14-03, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Celebrity Mole to return"
Isn't this what killed shows like the Weakest Link? Yes, celebrities are fun to watch, but you stop caring after a while.

DEVILRAYS 398 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-14-03, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DEVILRAYS Click to send private message to DEVILRAYS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Celebrity Mole to return"
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-03 AT 11:14 PM (EST)

My money says there will be more regular editions of The Mole, but Celebrity Mole might have more installments...for example, they might do two installments of Celebrity Mole a year but only one each of the original.

EDIT: Err, scratch that...this edition is apparently for the summer...our only hope is that they run the editions back to back...

OKCRay 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-14-03, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OKCRay Click to send private message to OKCRay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Celebrity Mole to return"
From what I've heard, due to the very real threat of international conflict, there have been concerns regarding production taking place overseas (not to mention the heightened risk of traveling abroad nowadays). Since part of the intrigue of The Mole is placing the contestants in foreign countries (especially the effect it has on the challenges), that may have contributed towards putting "The Mole" on hold in favor of having another celebrity edition. I'm just as disappointed as anyone else (as I'm chomping at the bit to audition for the next Mole installment!), but I was pleasantly surprised with the first Celebrity Mole and I'm glad both ABC and Stone-Stanley seem to be committed to keeping The Mole alive, in one form or another!

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-15-03, 01:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Celebrity Mole to return"
I am so excited about this. I don't think there can be another Kathy, but i do hope all of the contestants take the game seriously. I think that the regular mole will continue, but ABC is just trying to rally on the success of the celebrity version.

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-15-03, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Celebrity Mole to return"
So who are our picks for this time? I am going to say one of the kids from Home Improvement.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

03-15-03, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OKCRay Click to send private message to OKCRay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Celebrity Mole to return"
Here are some of the celebs I'd love to see on Celebrity Mole:

Alice Cooper
Suzanne Somers
Jaclyn Smith
Dana Carvey
David Cassidy
Chaka Khan
Richard Karn
Valerie Harper

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-15-03, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Celebrity Mole to return"
I think they learned from the last one, that high strung people (stephen and corbin) and funny people (kathy) were the fan favorites to watch. So I see people like that.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-29-03, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Celebrity Mole to return"
Maybe they can recycle Jerri from Survivor and have her torment a few people with beef jerky accusations? I guess she might not qualify as a celebity, but then again, how many of these did we really know before CM1?

Maybe they should have Kathy Griffin HOST CM2. Now that could be hilarious.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-18-03, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Celebrity Mole to return"
ROTFLMAO, at Chaka Khan.

I stand firm that Shannon Doherety would be a must have on this game. Can you imagine someone more high strung and argumentative?

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

03-18-03, 04:00 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Celebrity Mole to return"
Chakachakachakachaka Khan... Chaka Khan, Chaka Khan... need I say more???!!! <G>

03-27-03, 07:15 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Celebrity Mole to return"
It would also be fun to see Courtney Love as a contestant; she wouldn't be boring, that's for sure!

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-18-03, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Celebrity Mole to return"
I think they can go through a whole bunch of editions of celebrity mole before they run out of Baldwin brothers to appear. Or maybe Stephen could keep coming back in cameos -- he really didn't want to leave.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-18-03, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Celebrity Mole to return"
Celebrity Mole is better than no mole at all. I hope that the success of Celeb Mole has brought interest to viewers who never watched The Mole before. Then when they do try another Regular Folk Mole edition it will do better in the ratings.

And I agree that the high strung celebs are alot more fun. We need conflict. And they are also distracting and it makes it harder to guess. We wouldn't want it to be too easy.

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-01-03, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Celebrity Mole to return"
Hmmm...
Well, at least its the mole in some form. I certainly liked regular mole better than "celebrity" mole, but at least i get to watch some kind. At least theres still hope for regular mole...and maybe then we can get Anderson back instead of that other guy...Amaad or whatever his name is.
BTW...does anybody know when Celeb Mole will be on?
smiles
the tvgeek

CVLspaz 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-13-03, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CVLspaz Click to send private message to CVLspaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Celebrity Mole to return"
I had given up hope on any more mole. i haven't checked the boards for almost 6 months. i came and saw all this enthusiasm and talk of CM2 and it gave me hope for more regular mole!!!! thanks everyone for making my day

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •