The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"how much do YOU miss AC"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

a77u12a 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-09-03, 02:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail a77u12a Click to send private message to a77u12a Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"how much do YOU miss AC"
now, i'm no fangirl, but i think it would've been hilarious to see AC in that cowboy hat. his personality just seemed to match the TONE of the game so much better... on the show, he was funny, smart and mysterious, all at the same time...

rashad is doing fine i guess, i suppose his way of doing things goes well with the whole "celebrity mole" thing of it... but let's face it...

he's no anderson.

ABC c'mon, AC's coming back for mole 4, right??

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: how much do YOU miss AC Jims02 01-09-03 1
 RE: how much do YOU miss AC Q 01-09-03 2
 RE: how much do YOU miss AC Loree 01-09-03 3
 RE: how much do YOU miss AC GTmike 01-09-03 4
 RE: how much do YOU miss AC Bebo 01-09-03 5
 you are such nice people TechNoir 01-09-03 6
   that is it!!! GTmike 01-10-03 8
       RE: that is it!!! Bebo 01-10-03 9
 RE: how much do YOU miss AC bobstew617 01-09-03 7
 RE: how much do YOU miss AC PapaBear 01-10-03 10
 RE: how much do YOU miss AC Jennie 01-10-03 11
   RE: how much do YOU miss AC malibubarbie 01-10-03 12
       RE: how much do YOU miss AC BlakeChic05 01-13-03 16
       RE: how much do YOU miss MalibuBarb... Red Lady 01-25-03 20
 RE: how much do YOU miss AC 712 01-11-03 13
 RE: how much do YOU miss AC sittem 01-11-03 14
 RE: how much do YOU miss AC BaquaR13 01-11-03 15
 RE: how much do YOU miss AC NaughtyKittySara 01-14-03 17
   RE: how much do YOU miss AC Pushie 01-15-03 18
       RE: how much do YOU miss AC AMAI 01-20-03 19
           RE: how much do YOU miss AC AMAI 01-25-03 21
           RE: how much do YOU miss AC evanakm 01-25-03 22
               RE: how much do YOU miss AC Red Lady 01-26-03 23
 RE: how much do YOU miss AC-a lot!!... survivornmolekook 01-28-03 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-09-03, 07:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: how much do YOU miss AC"
The atmosphere just seems so different without him. I can't pinpoint it though.

One thing I really like about this show is the way they use music to increase the suspense/suspicion/fun. I noticed that sometimes it was REALLY quiet during the non-challenges.

-----------------------------------------------------------
"I'm sorry, but this space is reserved for Celebrity Mole. Any signatures violating this space shall receive a minimum of 30 days in the local insane asylum"

Don't even THINK about highlighting it either!

Thank you. That is all.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-09-03, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: how much do YOU miss AC"
I too miss Anderson. He really made the show for me.

But Rashad did an OK job. You have to realize that he is dealing with Celebs and not "normal" people. He most likely knows some of them and theirfore treats them differently and with some kid gloves, so to speak.

Time will tell though.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-03, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: how much do YOU miss AC"
When I hear the mole music I expect to see Anderson. So it is like a big letdown when I don't. The casts change, but the host isn't suppose to.

I guess with a celebrity cast it is different. There is a different feel to it and they are all trying so hard to act the part of the mole that who knows who the mole is. Probably the one doing the least acting.

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-09-03, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: how much do YOU miss AC"
I too miss AC. I also agree that it would have been hilarious to see AC in the cowboy hat saying "howdy y'all." I think AC could have been witty w/these guys and could have set a tone for the game that AR just didn't.

I will give AR a chance though. He may come out of his shell soon. I hope AC comes back for Mole 3.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-03, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: how much do YOU miss AC"
Anderson had two whole seasons to hit his stride...which he most definitely did. And as been pointed out already, he got to deal with "regular" people.

I'm giving Ahmad some slack because a) it was the first ep and b) with Kathy Griffin whining so much about how hard things were, it couldn't have been easy for him. He wasn't awful, he wasn't a superstar, he was...OK.

Me? The Mole? Ya think? Well, I AM Evil.

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-03, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "you are such nice people"
I desperately miss Mr. Cooper.

Mr. Rashaad is not only dumber than dirt, and completely devoid of any sense of humor, but he even fails to posess minimal facial reactions. I was bored listening to him read.

Couldn't we at least replace him with his wife?

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-03, 02:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "that is it!!!"
he even fails to posess minimal facial reactions.

Tech, that is it!! That is what freaked me out about him the entire show!!! He showed no emotion!!! That is why I couldn't really get into him as a host. He is a robot!!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-03, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: that is it!!!"
He is a robot!!

We have uncovered Disney's plot! To save money, they pulled an animatronic host out so that they didn't have to pay for an extra airline seat - they could just send him on the flight as cargo.

And think of the savings on food and hotel - they can just stow him under a cameraman's bed when they're done filming.

Me? The Mole? Ya think? Well, I AM Evil.

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-09-03, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: how much do YOU miss AC"
...I miss him a LOT. Yes, I am on the bandwagon of people, though, who thought Ahmad was OK, and actually better than I thought, but I do agree AC helped give the Mole a sense of mystery and cutting sarcasm. He creeped me out talking about his "girls" in the Fun House.

Ahmad is letting the quirks of the contestants dominate the show so far. AC always stood out, especially with that serious stare during the executions. I have to agree that when I heard the music playing, I was waiting for him to come out behind the curtain.

PapaBear 1428 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-03, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PapaBear Click to send private message to PapaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: how much do YOU miss AC"
I miss him "big, big much" as my son would say. AC really made the show. He could go from silly to serious and really pull it off. I feel just about exactly as everyone else it seems. I wasn't crazy about Amahd, but he was O.K. and I am going to give him a chance before I pass final judgement. I would love it, though, if CNN would give Coop a break and let him do the next mole (please let there be a next mole).

Jennie 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-10-03, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jennie Click to send private message to Jennie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: how much do YOU miss AC"
Ya I gotta admit the host isn't anything special..I really miss Anderson he brought soooo much to the show it stinks that he is gone

malibubarbie 434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-10-03, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: how much do YOU miss AC"
Oh wow, I miss AC so much. It's just like, he was so perfect for the part. I don't know how to describe it, but it's just not right without him. Cooper needs to come back! And I never see him on CNN either... He would be so much more appreciated back where he shoudl be- hosting the Mole.

BlakeChic05 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-13-03, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlakeChic05 Click to send private message to BlakeChic05 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: how much do YOU miss AC"
I mis Anderson so much! He was the best! (i love the Amerson dance...hehe) It was so cool when he was in People's Sexies Men Alive article...hes awesome. Hopefully hell come back.
*muah*

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-25-03, 04:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: how much do YOU miss MalibuBarbie?"
*waves* to Malibubarbie....long time no see! Welcome back!
I can't imagine another host for The Mole...but the alternative of no new Mole episode is more frightening!

712 356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-11-03, 06:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: how much do YOU miss AC"
Hell, bring on Julie Chen!

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-11-03, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: how much do YOU miss AC"
A LOT!!!!!!!!!!

However, after reflecting for a few days Ahmad isn't bad for this version of the show. He's a great kiss a.. with celebs (or what passes for them on this show). He didn't really stand out, but he wasn't bad. He's got the basics down, but I HOPE he won't do M4. But if not, who will? Maybe he'll grow into it.

This isn't really Mole - I did get the rush a few times when the music played, but with the mugging for the camera by the contestants and the lack of Anderson it just wasn't the same. I'm afraid even the real show won't be the same without him.

So, go ahead Ahmad - I'll probably keep watching, but this is a pale imitation of the real thing.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-03, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: how much do YOU miss AC"
I liked Rashad. He worked well with the celebrities. Key word being celebrities. He is layed back and it worked well, BUT... with real contestants, we all know AC is the man to do it. I sure hope he is back for a Mole 4 ( i sure hope there is a mole 4 too ).

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

NaughtyKittySara 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-14-03, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NaughtyKittySara Click to send private message to NaughtyKittySara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: how much do YOU miss AC"
Have you all seen the butler from Joe Millionaire? I think he would be a great host for the mole. Of course, he's no Anderson, but he would do a good job!

Pushie 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-15-03, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pushie Click to send private message to Pushie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: how much do YOU miss AC"
Mr. Cooper, how do I miss ye?

The fact remains. AC KICKED @SS. He knew when dry humor was needed and he worked perfectly with the editing of the shows. I think if CNN and ABC hook up, AC will convince his boss to allow him to do Mole for a while (let this guy do the crap version).

I still have him on tape.

BTW, did anyone see his name on the grave stone? A Cooper. I found that funny.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-03, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: how much do YOU miss AC"
"BTW, did anyone see his name on the grave stone? A Cooper. I found that funny."

FUNNY??? Are you mad?!?! It was so disheartening and a real tear-jerker moment. I used up a whole box of Kleenex.

Whenever the Mole Music plays, I miss Coopie. When the quiz questions are being read, I miss Coopie. When there is any reason for the host to do or say something, I miss Coopie.

And yes, he must be on holidays from CNN. Or doing some super-spy investigative reporting. I sure hope they didn't send him anywhere truly dangerous, or I'll be outside of the studios running a demonstration protest of my own.

Okay, all that said, AC is not completely useless. He warmed up a little in ep 2. It's just that - He Is Not Anderson Cooper.

Now, as for the game itself, it seems the producers have outdone themselves with intricate, interesting challenges. This show is more like the Mole than the Mole itself. And it's utterly hilarious that everyone is trying so hard to pretend to be the Mole that for the first time ever, they ended an episode with less money than they started (pot now at $47,000, when it began at $50,000).

So the game itself is attractive to me, but there are those "moments" when I simply feel I cannot go on, if Coopie doesn't appear from behind a curtain or a door, munching on his sandwich and making a sardonic face.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-03, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: how much do YOU miss AC"
d'oh - When I said "AC is not completely useless" you all know I mean AR. geez, what a stupid error.

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-25-03, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: how much do YOU miss AC"
>Now, as for the game itself,
>it seems the producers have
>outdone themselves with intricate, interesting
>challenges. This show is more
>like the Mole than the
>Mole itself. And it's utterly
>hilarious that everyone is trying
>so hard to pretend to
>be the Mole that for
>the first time ever, they
>ended an episode with less
>money than they started (pot
>now at $47,000, when it
>began at $50,000).

Actually, the pot in E2 of M2 started at $60K and ended at $56K

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-26-03, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: how much do YOU miss AC"
"Actually, the pot in E2 of M2 started at $60K and ended at $56K"
Spoken like a true Moleron!

survivornmolekook 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-28-03, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivornmolekook Click to send private message to survivornmolekook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: how much do YOU miss AC-a lot!!!!"
he was a really good host!!! amad doesn't do nearly as good as he does!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •