The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mole Popularity List Version 2.10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-16-02, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mole Popularity List Version 2.10"
Well, a very exciting episode just passed us, I guess I'll go ahead and reassume the duties of the topic poster, and kick this off as we only have 3 episodes left, possibly next week a non-elimination round?

1. Bill (1) - He's been at the top since Rob left, no reason to change that now.....

2. Al (2) - Very suspicious, I hope he's the Mole.

3. Heather (3) - She's cute, I hope she gets an exemption next week, so she won't cry any more.

4. Dorothy (4) - Keeping my popularity list the same, so I'll keep her at the bottom, although I like her. These four are four of my five favorite players.

Bribs was at the bottom last time, so I'm glad to see him go although he was really cool, I like these four better....I am still flabbergasted that he is gone.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mole Popularity List Version 2.... cyclehausen 07-16-02 1
   RE: Mole Popularity List Version 2.... blemer 07-16-02 4
       RE: Mole Popularity List Version 2.... JohnnysOldAunt 07-17-02 8
           RE: Mole Popularity List Version 2.... aquarius 07-18-02 15
 RE: Mole Popularity List Version 2.... Kokoro 07-16-02 2
 RE: Mole Popularity List Version 2.... EthnicGoddess 07-16-02 3
 RE: Mole Popularity List Version 2.... alleyb 07-17-02 5
 RE: Mole Popularity List Version 2.... Seyz 07-17-02 6
 RE: Mole Popularity List Version 2.... a77u12a 07-17-02 7
   RE: Mole Popularity List Version 2.... omar316 07-17-02 9
       RE: Mole Popularity List Version 2.... a77u12a 07-17-02 10
 RE: Mole Popularity List Version 2.... Survivorerist 07-17-02 11
 RE: Mole Popularity List Version 2.... magic_star 07-17-02 12
 RE: Mole Popularity List Version 2.... myis601 07-17-02 13
 RE: Mole Popularity List Version 2.... nowhereman 07-17-02 14
 RE: Mole Popularity List Version 2.... CVLspaz 07-18-02 16
   RE: Mole Popularity List Version 2.... CVLspaz 07-18-02 17
 RE: Mole Popularity List Version 2.... plimtuna 07-18-02 18
 RE: Mole Popularity List Version 2.... Teddy_Bear 07-19-02 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-16-02, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mole Popularity List Version 2.10"
1. Dorothy - she is smart, personable, funny, and just generally awesome.

2. Heather, Bill, Al - of the 14 players that we started with, these are 3 of my 4 LEAST favorite (I thought Ali sucked too for pretty much the same reasons as Heather.) I dislike them all so much it's not even worth ranking them. Oh, well, this aint Survivor and popularity dont mean shiet

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

blemer 85 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-16-02, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blemer Click to send private message to blemer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mole Popularity List Version 2.10"
I must agree with you cylce.

1. Dorothy - She has always been at the top of my list. She is just cool. I love her thoughts, i love how she doesn't trust anyone (see the way she hesitated with Heather!), she is just fun to watch.

THE REST - Bill - BLAH! Most boring reality person yet; Heather -Whine, whine, whine, I'm engaged, whine, whine, cry; Al - look at me I'm a big old monkey boy. Arg! I totally agree. Ultimately I wish it was down to Elavia, Dorothy, Darwin and Katie. That would have been interesting to watch. Definately my favs (along with Lisa this season)

JohnnysOldAunt 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-17-02, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnnysOldAunt Click to send private message to JohnnysOldAunt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Mole Popularity List Version 2.10"
Yes! Absolutely! I agree with you on Dorothy, the only player worth hoping for anymore. That's why she simply must be the winner (oh please) or the Mole (how cunning).

Out of the original group, my first favorite was Elavia...a living breathing mix of Emily and Wednesday Adams! She was too counterculture to be true, and then she took the money and RAN! Even in her ending, she was an unique. It still think she may turn out to be the Mole. She broke all the other rules, why not that one too?

Katie was my Mole candidate. As a teacher, I felt that there was simply no way that this weeping, wailing girl could ever control a classroom, much less a single student...But I was wrong, and Katie fell to the wayside.

Now I have Heather in mind for the Mole, but will that pan out? I love the suspense!

aquarius 47 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-02, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquarius Click to send private message to aquarius Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Mole Popularity List Version 2.10"
I too thought that Heather was the Mole,JohnnysOldAunt, but I'm rethinking that after she said (if you listen real carefully during her alliance conversation with Dorothy), "I swear to God I'm not the Mole". If she just swore on her ring alone(whatever that meant) . I do not think Heather would say that if she were the mole. (I don't think most people would say that if they were the mole)..unless they were athesists. Do we think Heather has been lying all along about her belief in God? I don't.. Just some thoughts...

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-16-02, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mole Popularity List Version 2.10"
1.) Dorothy

I really like this girl - she's super intelligent, cute, cynical ~and~ she plays in a rock band. I reeeeally hope she wins the $$$.

4.) Everyone else

Sorry, I mean Bill is alright, but he's so ~bland~. I mean I know he's the mole but that doesn't mean I have to like him. The princess and the creep need to get out of there!

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

EthnicGoddess 38 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-02, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EthnicGoddess Click to send private message to EthnicGoddess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mole Popularity List Version 2.10"
1) Dorothy- She's smart, unique and I just like her free-spirited personality

2) Bill- He seems like a good guy

3) Al & Heather- Al actually seemed nicer after tonight's ep. because he was talking about how bad he felt for Heather. Honestly, I like all of the playrs that are left. But if Bribs hadn't left, I would have put him right after Dorothy b/c he was so kind to everyone.

alleyb 98 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-02, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alleyb Click to send private message to alleyb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Mole Popularity List Version 2.10"
Tonight I had a flash of panic when I realized that the final 4 might be Bill, Al, Bribs and Heather. To me, Dorothy is the only interesting player left, mainly because the show has shown her strategies far more than the other players, and I feel like I know Dorothy's personality far more than the other 4.

1. Dorothy - she rocks!
2. Heather
3. Bill
4. Al

Seyz 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-17-02, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seyz Click to send private message to Seyz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Mole Popularity List Version 2.10"
LAST EDITED ON 07-17-02 AT 01:00 AM (EST)

1) Dorothy- What really attracts me about her is that she's so unbelievably articulate. She's so much fun to listen to.

2) Heather-
3) Al
4) Bill- Bill has got to go...I hope he's not the mole because it would make for an anti-climatic finish to the MOLE.

a77u12a 130 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-02, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail a77u12a Click to send private message to a77u12a Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Mole Popularity List Version 2.10"
1. DOROTHY - because she is DAMN cool. and she plays so well. if heather is the one that took bribs out, it's obvious that dorothy will not be fooled by this so called coalition.

tie for 4th. bill, al, and heather.

now that bribs is out, i really only care that dorothy is in the finals, as mole or winner

omar316 39 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-02, 01:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail omar316 Click to send private message to omar316 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Mole Popularity List Version 2.10"
What's wrong with you guys. Here's my list

1. AL!!! I dont see why you all hate him. He's by far my favorite player in the ENTIRE show!! I find him halarious. He makes the show so much more intresting. I also liked how he made every one rotate-- a very good way to stop sabatoge.

2. Heather- only cause she's hot! Im getting sick of her whining and crying

3.Dorothy- Doesnt cooperate with the group much, doesnt do alot in the show.

4. Bill- He just SUCKS. So boring, plain. I hope he gets eliminated, i dont want him to be the mole!

a77u12a 130 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-02, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail a77u12a Click to send private message to a77u12a Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Mole Popularity List Version 2.10"
it's not that i dont like al... he's my second fave, right now (bribs will forever be my favorite). it's just that my admiration for dorothy so far outshines my like of al that he gets lumped together with heather and bill (booooo!)

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-17-02, 01:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Mole Popularity List Version 2.10"
Position. Name (Position Last Week)

1. Dorothy (2)
2. Heather (3)
3. Bill (5)
4. Al (6)

Darwin was #1 two weeks ago.
Bribs was #4 two weeks ago.

Survivorerist's Chart Notes:

- No real point to go through #1 awards or Greatest Gainers, since I started so late, but I would like to explain some of my choices.

- Dorothy is #1 because she has been playing the game very well. I think we have either a winner or a Mole in her.

- Heather is #2 because, while her game skills may not be super top-notch, she's shown a true personality through her actions and reactions thus far.

- The guys, ugh. They just kicked out the 2 guys really worth talking about, so I'll leave it at that.

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

"Oh my heck, I'm so very glad that that's over. The 2001-2 television season was, for this sofa spud, cruelly and unusually punishing."
-Antonia Zerbisias, The Toronto Star

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-17-02, 03:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Mole Popularity List Version 2.10"
1.Bill-He's a nice guy.Also the mole but still a nice guy.

2.Dorothy-She's sweet.Good enough to get this spot.

3.Heather-She hasn't done anything to make me mad at her but she hasn't done anything to make me really like her either.

4.Al-He can be a funny and cool guy sometimes.This episode was one of his good ones.

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

myis601 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-17-02, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail myis601 Click to send private message to myis601 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Mole Popularity List Version 2.10"
1. Dorothy- Dot and Bribs were my favorites of the remaining 5. Darwin was a favorite of mine too. Now that the boys are gone I hope Dorothy goes all the way (but I *really* hope she's the mole!)

2. Al- Hey, he's funny to watch. Every since I read a comment about him being a "greasy beaver" with too tight jean shorts I have to laugh everytime I see him. He *could* be the mole. And I hope he is if it's not Dorothy.

3. Bill- He's alright. But if he's the mole it's been too obvious.

4. Heather- Heather oh Heather. Just go. I can't stand this girl. Her histronics remind me of Kathryn's "fainting" and crying last season. Please please don't let her be the mole, or the winner!

nowhereman 131 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-02, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nowhereman Click to send private message to nowhereman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Mole Popularity List Version 2.10"
1. Dorothy - she's STILL very smart, and cute! Why don't we get to see more of her?

2 & 3. Al & Darwin - they were amusing in the square, but not overly boring.

3. Heather - it was fun to watch her work and she's in a coalition with Ms D., but I really wouldn't miss her. Really.

4. Bill - STILL annoying and I STILL don't want to see him in every episode (though, unfortunately, it doesn't look good).

CVLspaz 109 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-02, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CVLspaz Click to send private message to CVLspaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Mole Popularity List Version 2.10"
Elavia and Bribs are my favorite of those that are gone. they were so awesome. the pot was Elavia's if she'd just stayed! sheesh!

1. Dorothy - always has been my fave. she's just so cute, awesome, articulate, shady, sneky, conniving, etc. and she's a musician (like me!)

2. Al - he's hilarious! he's been a favorite of mine ever since that story about the most trouble he'd been in. that story was to die for!

3. Heather - i like her. i like her alot. i really think she is a true Christian and i like that. she's not a Bible-thumper. she's REAL. she's a REAL person that isn't perfect. i like people who aren't fake. not saying that the others are fake. i just think Heather is the most genuine in what we've seen.

4. Bill - he's a nice guy, but watching a child at the beach poke at a dead jellyfish with a stick is more interesting than this guy!

CVLspaz 109 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-02, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CVLspaz Click to send private message to CVLspaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Mole Popularity List Version 2.10"
LAST EDITED ON 07-18-02 AT 04:55 PM (EST)

*wipes a tear from eye*
i'm so happy. this last post of mine got me to DAW level "Hollywood Squares square"
*sniff*

wouldn't you know it... Hollywood Squares JUST came on. i swear. i'm not lying!

plimtuna 55 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-02, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail plimtuna Click to send private message to plimtuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Mole Popularity List Version 2.10"
I write this as I insert my foot in my mouth. I was all for Bribs as the mole last week.

1. DOROTHY (2) - Well, since my #1 left this week, I have to stick with the smartest player for the mole. Just seems suspicious the whole time. Lots of moleish activity. However, when my wife picks Dorothy as the mole, I always say she appears moleish because of personality. I also didn't believe her whole "I am so screwed" dialog with Heather as they planned and compared notes.

2. HEATHER (5)- I was convinced that they would not take another young attractive female to be the mole. However, her breakdown in the evader game reminded me a lot of Katheryn's near break down last year. Heather "I hate playing this game, I am so tired." I believe referring to "The Mole" and not the Evader.

3. BILL (3) - Has to be a smart guy to be an admiral, but acts slow. Acts of a mole?

4. AL (4) - Too much of a loose cannon to be the mole. Heavy drinker last week, wants lots of attention. I can't see the mole looking for that much attention.

PlimTuna
"Now that reality has been redefined, can I start living my dreams?"

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-19-02, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Mole Popularity List Version 2.10"
Well, since I made my last list after MentalMuffin--I mean Katie got the axe . . .

Popularity List

#1: Bribs:

#2: Dorothy--I hope she wins. Goooh Dot!!!!

#3: Darwin--I was hoping for you to last longer.

#4: Heather--She is soooh the MOLE!!!!

#5: Bill--B-O-R-I-N-G. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

#6: Al--I wouldn't kiss you, if Bill ordered me to at gunpoint. Bleah!!!!

It is not necessary to accept everything as true, one must only accept it as necessary.

|=Unrepentant Hardcore Smiley Thief
Light a Virtual Candle
Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make YOU feel inferior without YOUR consent!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •