The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 22 Episode #13 Lvoe List "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-14-11, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 22 Episode #13 Lvoe List "

We finally had a somewhat dramatic episode as Ashley ruined Rob's masterplan by winning the IC. However, Grant was still the obvious boot at that point. RI remains the wildcard in all of this, but I don't believe anyone on RI has gotten a winning edit.

1. B-Rob - This isn't even close. This is ENTIRELY his story now. I have always said that B-Rob is actually the biggest winner to ever play since he found his wife on the show. He supported that assertion at TC. All the intrigue remaining revolves around whether he can close the deal or not. Frankly, this would be a TRAGEDY if he didn't. Ashley might have saved him from his own paranoia. He still has the HII to protect him through one more TC. He likely won't need it.

2. Ashley - Except for B-Rob, this was her episode. Huge win in the IC. Great job. Foolishly booted Grant instead of joining with Grant to boot Phillip. In an F4 of Rob, Phillip, Natalie and Ashley, Ashley would then be going home. As she said herself, "If someone doesn't come back from RI, B-Rob will be coming after one of us next." Yes. However, if you boot Phillip and keep Grant, then Grant would be the likely vote at F4 instead of one of you. Without Phillip, Ashley is the next best person for B-Rob to take to the end. GET the GOAT!!

3. Natalie - Is under B-Rob's protection and seems ticketed for the Finals. I don't think B-Rob has created enough animosity for her to win, but at least she'll get there. Like Ashley, she would have been best off getting rid of Phillip. If Ashley were to win immunity again at F4, then Natalie could be gone.

4. Phillip - Though he probably has a better chance at winning than either girl does, I put him below the girls because he continues to sabotage his own game. The girls and Grant would never vote for him. He needs at least one of the girls to be in the Finals for him to have any kind of chance. Fortunately, I still think the family visit showed us the F3, and that was him, B-Rob and Natalie.

RI

Mike - Though I don't believe the edit gives him a chance, he has the easiest route to winning. If he could make FTC, he would have it in the bag. He won't make it though.

Grant - I really can't fault him for anything. Ultimately, he was going to be a target as soon as he failed to win immunity. He would have a chance if he could come back to make the Finals.

Matt - Neither he nor Andrea were important enough for us to get much of their interplay once they were reunited. Mike has beaten him the last 3 challenges. I don't see him making it off of RI.

Andrea - Her hypocrisy towards Ometepe only drove the final nails in her coffin. She would have to beat 3 strong men in a challenge to make it off RI, and even if she could do that, she would be the immediate target for everyone who is left.

Who left?

Ralph - His story ended once Russell hit the road. It was just prolonged agony after that.

>

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor 22 Episode #13 Lvoe Li... dabo 05-14-11 1
   RE: Survivor 22 Episode #13 Lvoe Li... iltarion 05-14-11 2
       RE: Survivor 22 Episode #13 Lvoe Li... dabo 05-14-11 3
 RE: Survivor 22 Episode #13 Lvoe Li... michel 05-14-11 4
   RE: Survivor 22 Episode #13 Lvoe Li... iltarion 05-14-11 5
       RE: Survivor 22 Episode #13 Lvoe Li... michel 05-14-11 6
           RE: Survivor 22 Episode #13 Lvoe Li... iltarion 05-14-11 7
               RE: Survivor 22 Episode #13 Lvoe Li... michel 05-14-11 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-14-11, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor 22 Episode #13 Lvoe List "
01. Rob. Despite the fact that he is a media creation and the boob-tube lvoes him, at least he's really playing Survivor.

02. Phillip. His game is stupid and juvenile but at least it is his own game.

03. Natalie. In the end she may get some loyalty cred. Really a few years too young to be playing this game.

04. Ashley. Clock is ticking.

RI

If there are two players who deserve a return visit in order to really play the game without the intrusion of All-Stars they are

Andrea.

Mike.

As for --

Matt. Ywan.

Grant. Like him too but he never really woke up.

Good-bye

Ralph. Shame they throwed so's many puzzles into this'n tryin t'insure a Boston Rob victory, y'all really got shafted on that'n.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-14-11, 02:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor 22 Episode #13 Lvoe List "

Actually, I think the RI challenges are trying to be gender neutral. Thus, the puzzles...

>

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-11, 02:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor 22 Episode #13 Lvoe List "
The duels have been prretty lame, but I will agree that they have been fairly fair overall. But I do object to the idea that RI duels, and RI existance, is somehow equivalent to the grueling challenges and political minefields of the real game. RI is, basically, just boring.

If it were a more interesting twist on the actual game of Survivor I would love it despite the complications. But it isn't, it is just a drag, and it has detracted a lot from the actual game in the process.

How much time do they spend showing us what happens on RI? As little as possible.

No actual game there.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-11, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor 22 Episode #13 Lvoe List "
1- Ashley: She played it perfectly, waiting for when it counted to win immunity. And, if the girls formed a tight bond, the same could be said of Rob and Grant. Rob's reluctance to eliminate Grant proved that. Ashley had to split them up and since Rob is a better FTC opponent than Grant, the decision, the "genius plan", was easy to make.

2- Rob: The season had been Rob's story but I didn't like to see the return of Morono's arrogance. He can thank Ashley for removing his biggest competition if he makes it to the finale.

3- Phillip: For a goat, I think he has a few votes waiting to be collected. Maybe some don't agree but, if you know how casting thinks, Phillip is assured of returning one day. Heck, they'd probably invent a new twist just to help him!

4- Natalie: How many players actually see her as the princess that Grant described? We never saw her making friends with anyone except Rob and Ashley so I don't see that she has enough of a case to make in front of the jury.

5- Grant: He was probably the best athlete to ever play this game and Rob said he was a smart player. The guy was a huge threat but he was too much of a nice guy for this game.

6- Mike: He is never involved in the RI story so he seems to be the obstacle on the way to get back in the game.

7- Andrea: Matt was wishy-washy but she was too cautious. She should have been the one with the plan once Matt returned but, all in all, she wasn't a bad player.

8- Matt: "I'm going to hit the hay" is the quickest end to a story I can remember. It showed that there wouldn't be any RI showmance and that Matt doesn't like to talk about the game. He's still the one I think will return but he still doesn't have a chance to get in an alliance.

Gone - Ralph: For me, he represents, along with Julie, the disappointment of the season. He started with some promise but soon showed he had nothing to offer.

05-14-11, 06:25 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Survivor 22 Episode #13 Lvoe List "

I don't think Rob is a better FTC opponent than anyone but Mike. Personally, I wouldn't want to take Rob on in a Finals. I'm sure he's planned this moment for years.

I noticed in your editing thread that you were bothered by Rob's perceived arrogance in his confessionals. I think there is more comedy to Rob's confessions than you are catching. After the confessional when Rob joked about being more than an ordinary man, they stayed on Rob to show him look away and laugh at himself. It was very clear that there is a lot of tongue-in-cheek going on and that Rob is enjoying it himself.

I find Andrea as cute as the next person, but it seems like people are giving her a pass on her game because they like her. She is arguably the worst player in this season. Yeah, worse than Matt who at least has his faith as an excuse for being naive. I am still trying to figure out how she was surprised by her boot, or how she could act so secure when she had to be the next boot regardless. She compounded her idiocy when she proceeded to play the victim at RI.

I am not sold that Phillip has any votes sown up. Yeah, he and Andrea talked like 10 episodes ago, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything more than Stephanie and Krista's ploy at RI did. Andrea and Rob have been shown talking plenty of times.

>

05-14-11, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor 22 Episode #13 Lvoe List "
I'm glad to read that you went to the editing thread. As I said, you should participate because you have a good eye.

I am very cautious about the way the jury will perceive Rob. They could easily say that he had an unfair advantage, that it wasn't his season. Also, as he said, he did the dirty work and that often gets people to vote against someone.

As for Rob's arrogance, I do notice his smiles when he talks. We'll see how it plays out just like we will see how Andrea votes.

05-14-11, 09:30 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Survivor 22 Episode #13 Lvoe List "

There definitely is a different dynamic when you consider voting for someone who has played the game 4 times. He certainly had an advantage.

On the other hand, the Zaps are perhaps the perfect foil for that argument. They know perfectly well how coming back put a target on his and Russell's back. He survived what Russell couldn't. The Omes next to him didn't do what they were willing to.

>

05-14-11, 09:46 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Survivor 22 Episode #13 Lvoe List "
But you are asking for an objective analysis from people who accused the Omies of not playing the game after they, themselves, had done the exact same thing to Krista and Stephanie!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •