The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVERS"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-12-10, 03:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVERS"
LAST EDITED ON 02-12-10 AT 04:00 AM (EST)

Straight up, when I found out that it was going to be another all-star season when I had barely recovered from the embarrassment to masculinity that was Micronesia, I thought it was a terrible idea. Then, I thought the idea was even worse when it floated out that the theme was going to be the somewhat cartoonish "Heroes vs. Villians."

Well, as Kramer would put it, I was WAY OFF!!! MB and JP and whoever else had a hand in putting this together, they are geniuses, because this is genius. I just watched 2 hours of some of the most entertaining Survivor I have ever seen. It was so good that after watching the 2 hours, I restarted the Tivo and watched it again. It was that fricking good.

It brought back a lot of what I loved about the All-Stars, Season 8, which is still a top 2 season for me. Since we already know all the players, we don't have to spend any time on background or getting to know any of them. They can all immediately go into their schtick, and the game can immediately start.

Here is a quick list of things I loved about this premier.

Boston Rob... What else is there to say? Still the man. Still capable of being a dominant force even when grouped with All-Stars. His feat of making a fire by rubbing two sticks together right after Randy's confessional that it couldn't be done was easily the best moment of the show. Seeing him with that red buff twined around his right forearm was very reminiscent of Chapera and his leadership there.

Amanda... I was wrong to say 3 times is too much. Hopefully she can forgive me. I think she is getting even more gorgeous. When they showed her profile on the helicopter and I heard her voice again, definitely one of the best moments in the show for me. LOVE seeing her again. Great woman. Great player. They can bring her back every couple years and that would be fine with me.

Tom... Another favorite moment is when the guy who supposedly only won because he could win challenges showed once again his great mind for the game by targeting Cirie. Brilliant. He also was very shrewd in recruiting the other winner from his tribe- JT- into an alliance, and ironically in predicting someone like JT might change their game this time around.

Russell... Even more so than by the end of last season, we are seeing now why JP just can't get enough of this guy. Either can I, at this point. Women can curse this guy all they want, but obviously, there is something very charming about him. Besides the gameplay, his confessionals are just classic. "We are going to send the Heroes to tribal council where they can do their heroes thing..." Parvati isn't supposed to know this guy, and she, a great player herself, is calling this guy already "a terrific force in this game." That beats any endorsement I could give.

JT... Just a naturally charismatic guy who can play nearly as hard as he wants because people just don't expect it of him. Underappreciated smart player as well.

COACH.... Hahaha... Awesome. Sorry. Have to agree with the over-the-top JP on this one. This guy is pure entertainment.

Sandra... Who would believe it, but I think I could enjoy Sandra a great deal this time around. It is questionable on whether all the members of her tribe are villians, but there is no doubt with Sandra. Besides Fairplay, I don't think there is anyone in the history of Survivor who would cut your throat quicker. Her being aligned with Boston Rob would just be too good to be true.

the Confessionals... You can almost forget the game play. Just the confessionals with this group are worth watching by themselves. Fantastic.

LOVE how they change the music for the villians. The opening was great with the villians flying in while the heroes had to shield themselves from the blowing sand. Great entrance for your villians. The WWE would be proud.

Great, great start to what will hopefully be another great All-Star season.

>

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVER... mhdallas 02-12-10 1
 RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVER... jbug 02-12-10 2
 Fun to watch moonbaby 02-12-10 3
   RE: Fun to watch garcor 02-13-10 14
 RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVER... kingfish 02-12-10 5
   RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVER... garcor 02-13-10 13
 RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVER... ray3121 02-12-10 6
   RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVER... NedraSue 02-12-10 7
       RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVER... Estee 02-12-10 8
           RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVER... Belle Book 02-12-10 9
               RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVER... garcor 02-12-10 10
                   RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVER... iltarion 02-12-10 12
                       RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVER... garcor 02-26-10 29
                   RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVER... mia rules18 02-13-10 15
       Colby ?? ray3121 02-13-10 16
           RE: Colby ?? garcor 02-13-10 17
           RE: Colby ?? Riordan 02-14-10 20
       RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVER... MissMyth 02-15-10 25
 RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVER... PepeLePew13 02-12-10 11
   RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVER... television 02-13-10 19
 RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVER... KuwabaraTheMan 02-13-10 18
 RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVER... PsychoKitty 02-14-10 21
   RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVER... iltarion 02-14-10 22
   RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVER... Snidget 02-15-10 23
 Stephenie Zimbochick 02-15-10 24
 RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVER... Spanky68 02-16-10 26
   RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVER... Kyree 02-17-10 27
 RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVER... gabygirl1 02-19-10 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mhdallas 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-12-10, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhdallas Click to send private message to mhdallas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVERS"
I thought it was pretty good, too. Having really hated Rob every other time I've seen him, I've got to admit that I was impressed by what seems to be a new maturity in him - and, yes, I was definitely impressed when he started the fire, and especially when he figured out that he really IS on a team full of complete nincompoops. I cannot believe how utterly lazy and worthless the whole Villains crew is. Sheez. And Russell...I still hate this SOB more than anybody else ever and can't wait for his ego to implode on him, as it definitely will, with everyone gravitating to Rob. Look for fireworks between those two - and in this case, Rob will definitely have my vote. Russell just flat out sucks.

As for the rest of the teams...I'm glad Sugar is gone because her going after Colby like that was just ridiculous. Clingy, emotionally needy people have no place on a show like this. It's a bit early for me to really have any favorites, but I do like Tom, James and J.T. (Frankly, I can't really tell the women apart, except for Ciri and Jerri, neither of whom I know enough about to comment on.) As for Coach - meh. He's a lot of talk and very little action. Jerri could do better than this greasy-haired idiot.

I'm definitely rooting for the heroes!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-12-10, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVERS"
I agree w/ your best moment - as soon as Randy shot off his mouth, I knew Rob would get a fire going loved it!
That should pretty well tell Randy where he stands - which is pretty low LOL

Next best moment? JT wringing the chicken's neck & someone's comment about that "being all country". Ain't no sissy in that boy!

for talking a lot? me? Jan 2010

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-10, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Fun to watch"
First I thought UGH, two hours? This is going to be a drag. Well no, it flew by, and it was great to see some of these folks again.

Who will flip to the dark side and will anyone go from villain to hero? Going to be interesting.

Boston Rob is good tv!

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-13-10, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Fun to watch"
Thinking Boston Rob comes across as entertaining in a restrained, low key way when placed in a tribe with Russell, Coach & Tyson. Fun watching Rob and Sandra together; seem to have similar personalities.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-10, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVERS"
LAST EDITED ON 02-12-10 AT 12:57 PM (EST)

I agree. I enjoyed the show, and was happy to see that it was going to go 2 hours.

A dislocated shoulder (the women aren't holding back) a broken toe, and Rupert just has to grin and bear it, and Sugar losing her top with aplomb. I do not think that that was a villainous act by Sandra, BTW.

Someone had to go, but I was sad to see Sugar being booted. She is (IMO) naturally interesting and entertaining, great closeups, and despite seeming to be the weakest woman in the pile, she delivered the bag.

She charms me. A bit talkative, at least per the edit, but she was still charming.

Still, all in all, a great episode. I anticipate Colby trying to gain revenge on Coach, and from what we saw in his earlier season I would be he gets it.

Nepharious!

02-13-10, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVERS"
Not so sure about that unless its a footrace.

ray3121 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-12-10, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ray3121 Click to send private message to ray3121 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVERS"
Absolutely loved the first episode

A lot of great characters. I hope the editing will be accordingly and we get to see other people than just Russel.
I think the producers love him a bit too much , I get that he makes good tv but this show is not just about him. And Jeff let him get away with that brutal leglock on Tom , that had nothing to do with holding someone down , that was just trying to hurt a man. So please CBS make this Heroes vs Villains and not Survivor Russel part 2 !!

Other than than I absolutely love the show (I was up at 5 am to watch the episode cause I live in The Netherlands) and can´t wait to see the next episode.

NedraSue 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-12-10, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NedraSue Click to send private message to NedraSue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVERS"
Loved it! I had very mixed feelings about some of these goofs getting to do it for a 3rd time...but really, it was a great show.

I was curious if the chickens were planted? Seemed somewhat easy for the brilliantness of Tom and company to keep them from running. Remember watching poor Eric last season, this seemed like maybe the chickens had been slipped a mickey of some sort!

I really enjoyed Coach 'gushing' over Rob...way too funny. Coach is one person who seems to be too above the whole celeb thing...and here he was litterly blushing, he was so in awh of Boston Rob.

I was curious if some how JP/MB told them all a little tid bit about Russell...you know, to actually bring them up to the same level...all it would take, would be something like...'FYI...Russell just finished in the top 3...arguably one of the greatest players of all time, finding HI's without clues'... Then, at least, they would understand a little about the guy?

I wished tho' he would love to see that ego on Russell actually state in a confessional, that he knows he won the million on 19. That would be way too funny!

Love the blue trunks...and what is up with all the clothes? Cirie has had on 3 different tops already? Odd. I didn't see their wardrobe cases lined up in the forest!

Love Tysons swim trunks...but not so sure about Courtneys!

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-10, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVERS"
I wished tho' he would love to see that ego on Russell actually state in a confessional, that he knows he won the million on 19. That would be way too funny!

I'd be shocked if that confessional doesn't exist. (I'd be more surprised if it doesn't exist in multiple forms, filmed at various points throughout the season, steadily increasing in frequency the closer RussHell gets to the end.) But as for showing it... the editors would want to go for irony. I think the only way RussHell boasts about winning twice is if he's in a position to lose twice.

Which would make for a very long season.

As for the wardrobe, I'm just glad this isn't another in a long line of single-outfit seasons. The weather is variable, the challenges need their own dress code, and we're all sick of the one guy who keeps bringing jeans: let them have clothing in their bags so that when their luggage is ransacked for the idol, it'll take more than five seconds to locate. (Besides, Rupert has tie-dyes to show off.)

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-12-10, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVERS"
I think they'll show a confessional where RussHell actually state that he knows he won the million dollars in Samoa towards the end -- to remind us that he lost the million! And they'll show a confessional where he claims he'll win again just before his demise, in whatever form.

02-12-10, 07:26 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVERS"
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-10 AT 09:02 AM (EST)

Russell seemed mighty annoyed at all the attention Rob was getting after starting the fire. I expect Russell will go after Rob at the first opportunity; but could get voted out for his trouble.

Also impressed by Rob's puzzle solving ability. Never much liked him before but did this episode. Hope he doesn't go home due to illness/injury next week. Speaking of which, underwhelmed by the fitness level of some of the players. (Not counting James of-course; he must either live in the gym or be an extraterrestrial.) Surprised at how out of shape Tom in particular looked. Colby looks middle-aged. And JT? Isn't he 24 or 25? Funny thing is he handled the elements as well as anyone last time. Wonder how much his physique, boyish face and soft spoken way contributes to players underestimating him. No one appeared interested in considering him a target last night; unlike Tom, Stephanie, Cirie. Thought Tom was smart to approach JT as a possible ally though.

02-12-10, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVERS"

Exactly, JT is some kind of player. He comes off as the down home country boy, and no one can see past that.
Yeah, of course, I also noticed most the men are pretty out of shape, except for James and Tyson (Colby and Coach aren't bad and Rupert and Randy are probably the same as ever). I wonder how much of that is just natural age and living a good life, and how much of it is wisely starting the game with some weight so that you have something to lose.
One thing I noticed right away is that Coach is a much bigger guy, and I don't mean out of shape. He was almost sickly thin by the end of Tocantins. He looks like he put on at least 30 pounds of muscle since then. He is flat out a big guy now.
Props to the women for being in as good a shape or better than ever. Of course, they don't want to come without being able to wear their bikinis (with obvious exceptions).

>

02-26-10, 08:44 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVERS"
Was wondering what JT was doing with Candice last night. Lining her up as next to go because he's unsure of his own place in the Amanda/James/Rupert alliance? Would think he'd want to be trying to control Canice and Cirie (lots of luck with the latter) in case he decides he might want to side with the Tom/Colby faction instead.

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-10, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVERS"
I LOVED Russell's resentment towards B Rob. I am really hoping that Rob doesn't get out any time soon, because friction between those two could be some serious entertainment !!
GREAT FIRST EPISODE!!

ray3121 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-13-10, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ray3121 Click to send private message to ray3121 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Colby ??"
What is wrong with this guy.
First season he was afraid of Jeri, now he´s running away from Sugar, I think he´s really afraid of women ????

Sugar would have been a great player to keep around for a vote but I really think he doesn´t understand that. They should have voted Cerie out because she sucks at challenges and is a real threat if they take her to deep into the game.

But seeing a grown man running away from a pretty girl like that and than scramble to get her voted off , c´mon thats just pathetic, am I right or am I wrong ???

02-13-10, 12:56 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Colby ??"
My memory is a little hazy (was a few years ago) but what I seem to remember the most about Colby in Australia is that someone always seemed to be getting on his nerves. And I remember him making some type of comment that he was keeping Tina rather than Keith because he couldn't stand to spend another day with Keith.

Anyway, from Australia and All-Stars never got the sense Colby was much of a strategist. He was great in challenges against a depleted field in Australia. Since then ??

Riordan 634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-14-10, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Riordan Click to send private message to Riordan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Colby ??"
What is wrong with this guy.

First season he was afraid of Jeri, now he´s running away from Sugar, I think he´s really afraid of women ????

The S2 Summary Oedipus Tex by shakes might explain it.

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-15-10, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVERS"
I've seen several posts about whether or not the rest of the group had been told anything about Russell's game play. I don't think that would have been necessary. Here's my take on the subject. The players all know that Samoa has just finished taping and that this Russell guy was on it. They all know that there have been over 300 people play survivor and some of them have been been pretty big villains. So for this guy to have been picked over all the other possibilities AND placed on the Villains team? Anybody with a knowledge of the game should realize at once that Russell has got to be something out of the ordinary. Someone as observant as Parvati would have no trouble figuring out on her own that Russell was trying to talk to everybody, and that it would be to her advantage to play along with him until she had figured out more.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-10, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVERS"
LAST EDITED ON 02-12-10 AT 09:37 PM (EST)

I loved this episode as well, and I think it was the best opening episode of all of the 20 seasons. Just great stuff, drama, funny moments, good challenges, snarky comments, alliance development/discussion, egos run amok, and a good look at camp life all in one. It's extremely rare to get all of these in one episode, let alone a whole season.

I think we're in for a really good season.

television 272 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-13-10, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail television Click to send private message to television Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVERS"
I agree pepe. I was pretty cynical about seeing the same egos explode again as in All-Stars, but alot has changed in the last 6 years/12 seasons. People are less concerned with their place in the survivor pantheon, now that it's so much bigger, people are less concerned with targeting winners since time has made them realize that big characters are more remembered anyway, and there is less fame to be had from survivor than there was 6 years ago. I think all these factors combine to make people a bit more relaxed about personal vendettas, which in turn makes it a more wide-open game. So many hilarious egos clashing, so many strategists starting the game at a full-out run, so many competitive players trying to kill each other in challenges... should be fun.

KuwabaraTheMan 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-13-10, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KuwabaraTheMan Click to send private message to KuwabaraTheMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVERS"
It really was a great debut, and it's excellent to see a lot of familiar faces again. It makes sense for the 20th season.

I have to say that I loved the moment during Tribal Council when Amanda responds to Jeff's assertion that she's a threat because she's been to the end twice by pointing out that she's terrible at Tribal Councils, and then James saying "I think that was your best answer yet".

The villains seem to have no shortage of Alpha Males. They've got Rob, who thinks he's the greatest Survivor ever. Russell, who gave a confessional stating that he knows he's the greatest survivor ever. Coach, who thinks he's the greatest and most interesting human being ever. Randy, who is probably one of the most arrogant survivors ever. And Tyson, who is probably already planning how to spend his million. A lot of the posturing between them was great, especially the Randy/Rob bit with the fire. I'll also liked how the villains declined to mention that they had made fire on their own, keeping the heroes feeling a bit arrogant. I'm sure that was something they talked about before going to the challenge.

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-14-10, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVERS"
I'm in total agreement with all of you. This first ep was a SCREAM! I too was thinking how lame to bring back all these people again - even the ones I love (like Rupert). I mean for some of them this is the third time! And some like Corrine? Carolina? CANDACE! See how memorable she is? I'm wondering why are they there?! Danielle and Courtney too - why? ;)

Anyhoo - what a riot this was. No need for introductions, just get straight into the game. What a wild challenge! And only for reward! Dislocated shoulder! Broken toe, Sugar's awesome braless run and flipping the bird! Tyson's hilarious teeny leopard Speedo with sock cup! Oh GAWD I loved it! Thank goodness Russell bought some real swimshorts too Didn't need to see him in his saggy boxer/briefs again.

Did anyone else notice how Coach has gone Hollywood with his shiny bright white teeth? That was hilarious. And flirting with Jerri of all people! Well, hell they might be a good match. I just laughed my A$$ off the entire show, it was so full of great moments.

Great Characters - God is Stephenie a tough chick! Sugar's demented stalking of Colby "I need a protector" - goodness! She won't be too missed, but she was great in the first challenge. I fell over laughing when Jiffy mentioned Coach's life experience in the kayak during the water challenge. Boston Rob shined with starting the fire, and the whole thing about "it isn't worth it" risking falling off the tree. Too funny! None of them have to prove anything to each other this time!

Loved the catching of the chickens - that was pretty sweet/suspicious. Nice for them to have easy food, but they aren't on Kauai so I don't know how indigenous chickens are there. ;)

What an AWESOME start!!!! I will enjoy this Survivor more than I have in years. And am glad to see you all back on the boards too!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

02-14-10, 11:49 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVERS"

Well said, PK, great mix of newer posters with veterans on this thread.

>

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-10, 07:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVERS"
Hard to know if they were producer plants, but I thought feral chickens are pretty common on the islands. Chickens are tasty and easy to transport so if you are going island hopping in a small boat looking for a new home it would make sense to bring a few along.

Zimbochick 35 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-10, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zimbochick Click to send private message to Zimbochick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Stephenie"
Stephenie is my new idol, jeez that is one tough chick.

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-10, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVERS"
I loved the season when I saw the cast. I loved it even more when I saw the episode.

Very tough challenges. Some superb strategies. Very interesting villians.

I am looking forward to this season more than any of the other 19.

Agman resized my siggie

Kyree 25 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-10, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kyree Click to send private message to Kyree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVERS"
I'm absolutely intrigued and sitting on the edge of my seat wondering how Russell will be watched and monitored by all the players. They have all seen him at his finest and if he lasts past the third week, then more power to him, but I don't see it happening. Even Parvarti is on to him already. The wildest thing I noted was his obsession with himself. It hasn't changed one bit. He's the best, period. Can't wait until the next episode!

gabygirl1 38 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-10, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gabygirl1 Click to send private message to gabygirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVERS"
Get some scoop by chatting LIVE with the latest castoff today at 3:30pm ET/12:30pm PT!

http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/survivor/live-chat-with-the-latest-survivor-heroes-vs.-villains-castaway/

Denise (Fancast Team)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •