The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"So who's in charge now"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-17-08, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"So who's in charge now"
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-08 AT 10:10 PM (EST)

Well that was fun. But who it leaves in charge I don't know?

Is it Parvati who has alliances among both faves and fans? Or Cirie who can now claim chief responsibility for ousting two of the biggest threats in the game Ozzy and Yau? (Certainly not Amanda who is left scrambling.)

The women as a group? Will they agree to purge the men; and if so how? Move out the godlike Jason first as the biggest remaining challenge threat followed by James to keep equal numbers of faves and fans?

Or will neither group trust the other? Tie vote based on tribal lines? No reason for Eric to vote with faves as his loyalty was entirely to Ozzy. Would Parvati throw in with them and target Cirie as most likely fave to put up a good fight? Or could they entice a disgruntled fave, like James, to flip?

Think the women sticking together makes the most sense, but will require some trust. Hope they don't all cross their fingers.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: So who's in charge now smokedog 04-18-08 1
 RE: So who's in charge now dabo 04-18-08 2
   RE: So who's in charge now iltarion 04-18-08 3
       RE: So who's in charge now PepeLePew13 04-18-08 4
           RE: So who's in charge now Jims02 04-18-08 5
               RE: So who's in charge now agman 04-18-08 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-18-08, 01:03 AM (EST)
1. "RE: So who's in charge now"
I would be unsatisfied if someone other than Cirie or Parvati wins this. They have both played well and seem to be calling the shots without getting the spotlight put on them. Parv looks to be in hot water next episode (from the previews), so I think Cirie is in the best spot right now.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-18-08, 02:06 AM (EST)
2. "RE: So who's in charge now"
Best performance ever by a jurist in a nonspeaking role!

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-18-08, 03:26 AM (EST)
3. "RE: So who's in charge now"
I have no idea what Eliza was acting surprised about. Was someone stripping? Ozzy being blindsided was as surprising as Eliza's stick not being a real idol.
Parvati is not playing well. She is in fact, playing for 2nd place now. There are already two jury members who will not vote for her, and Amanda, James and Erik are likely to be 3 more. She is as likely to win as Jonathan was to win Cook Islands. Apparently, she didn't learn anything from his example. Cirie is now the only fave who can win this, unless James makes a run to the finals, which is very doubtful. Cirie is not one to be in charge, however. She will continue to allow Parvati to lead, and thus let Parvati take the heat.
The women deserve no props for coming together for one boot, the unoriginal, paranoid-driven, take out the strong man with the idol. They will deserve props, however, if they can hold their alliance together for more than 2 episodes, which is rarely seen.

>

PepeLePew13 26140 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-08, 07:36 AM (EST)
4. "RE: So who's in charge now"
Oh, if Eliza believes that Parvati had a hand in voting Ozzy out, I think she would vote for Parv. Eliza is someone who will respect good game-play, so I believe she'll vote for whoever plays the game the best and speaks the best at the final TC vote.

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-08, 11:47 PM (EST)
5. "RE: So who's in charge now"
I agree. Eliza, although somewhat erratic, is one of those game-people. Her downfall in the game was her disregard for the social game, so it's extremely unlikely she's going to factor in how much she likes someone into her vote. And I admire jurors who do that. If you lose, you should figure out who orchestrated it, and give them your props for besting you.

We have to give Parvati and Cirie some credit here. While voting out the idol-holder has been done already, it's still somewhat tough to pull. In many votes, it doesn't necessarily matter if the victim knows they're going, because the votes are locked in. Voting someone like Ozzy (or James last season) requires almost flawless execution. One leak could sink the whole plan.

When it came down to it, Parvati and Cirie knew they had no shot in hell to beat Ozzy in the Finals. And Parvati also realizes that she has a pretty bad shot against Cirie, strategic genius that she is. It should be interesting to see how Parvati, in particular, plays the game down the home stretch. I think she's played an extremely solid game so far, but I wonder if she would get any credit from a jury.

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-08, 11:55 PM (EST)
6. "RE: So who's in charge now"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •