The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"So wait, how exactly will this work on Sunday?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-14-07, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"So wait, how exactly will this work on Sunday?"
I thought we had this all figured out for a while now - since Jaime in 10th place started the jury, we were all but guaranteed a final three to vote between. We were going in expecting one final immunity, one final vote-out, and the winner crowned between three people.

I pictured something like this - reward on Day 37 (maybe the again-forgotten car) and immunity on Day 38 (endurance.) Someone (read: Denise) is voted out on Day 38. Then the jury votes between Todd, Amander, and Courtney.

However, the previews said there would be THREE Tribal Councils, not just two. Which would imply that there's going to be a final TWO vote. So wait - under normal circumstances, Jaime would be sitting with her thumbs up her posterior in Loser Lodge, and Jean-Robert would start the jury, and we would have this all figured out - and so would the contestants.

Possibilities:

--It plays out like normal up to the final two, the immunity winner can bar a juror from voting, and it's best-of-seven.
--It plays out like normal up to the final two, and the third-place finisher does not vote.
--It actually is a final three, and the preview was a misprint.
--On Day 38, the jury votes out the third-place finisher, who does not vote, the jury decides the next day between the other two, and the closing credits don't include so much as a 'Thanks for the idea, Zoidberg!'

That or Sherea has been lurking as a juror all along.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: So wait, how exactly will this ... CTgirl 12-14-07 1
   RE: So wait, how exactly will this ... michel 12-14-07 2
   RE: So wait, how exactly will this ... Fishercat 12-14-07 4
 RE: So wait, how exactly will this ... jbug 12-14-07 3
 It's Final 3 SurvivorBlows 12-14-07 5
   RE: It's Final 3 michel 12-14-07 6
   RE: It's Final 3 garcor 12-14-07 8
 RE: So wait, how exactly will this ... Aruba 12-14-07 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-14-07, 09:19 AM (EST)
1. "RE: So wait, how exactly will this work on Sunday?"
How about, after seeing PRE's Sprint Player of the Game thread, CBS is counting the people's vote as the third tribal council?

Having a final 2 with 8 jurors just doesn't make sense especially with any twist they'd have to make.

Christmas cookies with Sharnina

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-07, 10:59 AM (EST)
2. "RE: So wait, how exactly will this work on Sunday?"
I'm going with CTGirl on this. Who is this season's Poopert? "James of the Idols", of course.

Although of the Colonel's possibilities:

--It actually is a final three, and the preview was a misprint. X

SeeBS knows how to make GUFUs! The last suggestion is too good for SeeB.S.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-14-07, 01:42 PM (EST)
4. "RE: So wait, how exactly will this work on Sunday?"
CTgirl's got it right, that will be the third Tribal Council...the people's TC.

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-07, 11:40 AM (EST)
3. "RE: So wait, how exactly will this work on Sunday?"
~~~~ sitting here waiting on Estee to explain this to me again. She tried in the Bar last night, bu apparently I'd had one too many and couldn't grasp all the possibilities.~~~~~~

Your ideas are good too Colonel. I'm just hoping nothing happens to make me miss any of the finale!

Agman is definitely on my list (& twin Cyndi too)
Wishing you and all those close to you a
Joyous Holiday Season and a New Year of Happiness and Hope for a World at Peace.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-07, 02:23 PM (EST)
5. "It's Final 3"
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-07 AT 02:26 PM (EST)

Just confirmed this with CBS.

The "third Tribal Council" is the awarding of the $100,000 "Player of the Season" home viewers text/cbs.com voting thing that those of us that didn't watch the commercials apparently missed being plugged during last night's show.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-07, 02:31 PM (EST)
6. "RE: It's Final 3"
Some of us have nice connections high up! Thanks Webby.

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-14-07, 11:32 PM (EST)
8. "RE: It's Final 3"
Wonder who that will be. James or Peih Gee?

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-14-07, 04:29 PM (EST)
7. "RE: So wait, how exactly will this work on Sunday?"
I think Sherea has been lurking as a juror all along...but we haven't seen her because the lazy load has been "resting" for Final TC.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •