The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Finally, we know who Denise is, and that she can actually talk!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-12-07, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Finally, we know who Denise is, and that she can actually talk!!"
Now that she's come out of the bushes, I realize she really is a fairly intellegent women, who has probably been riding low on the radar, but has in all probability, been carrying her weight in work. At least no one has ever complained about her that we've heard!

Wasn't that fishing expedition facination, too?? I've never seen trained birds, and was wondering why they had all those birds on the boat when they pulled up! I think it was just amazing that Danise volunteered to get out there and step up to the plate like that. Can't remember who went out with her, but I have a feeling she may go pretty far in this game.

She seems to have a way of keeping out of things, yet doing what she needs to to stay in the game. It'll be interesting to see where she goes and what she does in the future of the game!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Finally, we know who Denise is,... aquariaqueen 10-12-07 1
   RE: Finally, we know who Denise is,... flystorms 10-12-07 2
 RE: Finally, we know who Denise is,... jbug 10-12-07 3
   RE: Finally, we know who Denise is,... Sues 10-13-07 4
 RE: Finally, we know who Denise is,... mrc 10-18-07 5
   RE: Finally, we know who Denise is,... jd8855 10-18-07 6
 Is she purposefully ignored??? aquariaqueen 11-16-07 7
   RE: Is she purposefully ignored??? Wacko Jacko 11-16-07 8
       RE: Is she purposefully ignored??? jbug 11-16-07 9
       RE: Is she purposefully ignored??? agman 11-16-07 10
       RE: Is she purposefully ignored??? aquariaqueen 11-16-07 11
           RE: Is she purposefully ignored??? agman 11-16-07 12
               RE: Is she purposefully ignored??? mistyrose52 11-17-07 13
                   RE: Is she purposefully ignored??? agman 11-17-07 15
 RE: Finally, we know who Denise is,... CattyChat 11-17-07 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-12-07, 10:44 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Finally, we know who Denise is, and that she can actually talk!!"
She's always perked my interest.....you know she hasn't always had everything brought to her on a silver platter.

However, I do want someone to give her a different hairstyle!!!

flystorms 212 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-12-07, 11:03 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Finally, we know who Denise is, and that she can actually talk!!"
I'm afraid she's going to get a Lilliana-type edit (last season) where all of a sudden she gets a bunch of face time finally, then is given the boot. I wish she was a more developed character.

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-12-07, 11:14 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Finally, we know who Denise is, and that she can actually talk!!"
Finally!

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-13-07, 09:44 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Finally, we know who Denise is, and that she can actually talk!!"
She lives in the same town as my ex...I'm going to see if he knows her. Says she's a lunch lady, so his girlfriend's daughter may remember her too...

Oh, and for the record....Mullets are NOT the norm in Massachusetts.

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-07, 12:47 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Finally, we know who Denise is, and that she can actually talk!!"
She has my vote for the most anonymous Survivor player yet.

jd8855 105 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-18-07, 01:15 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Finally, we know who Denise is, and that she can actually talk!!"
She would be the first mullet sporting winner ever. I hope is she does win she keeps the mullet for the finale..and doesn't go all glam before then...

I think that you are right though they get the edit of talking just before they get the boot to bad though at least she is real you know.

11-16-07, 10:32 AM (EST)
7. "Is she purposefully ignored???"
Last episode, Nov. 8th, she's not picked to play in the reward challenge, and she's not privvy to whom to vote off.

This week (Nov.15), again, she's hardly used/mentioned/shown. Did anyone even pass her the ball once in the challenge? Do people just assume she's good for nothing? I really can't remember another player who wanted to be there, and is almost neglected. We've had our share of those who didn't want to play and were lazy louts, but this girl seems to pull her weight around camp.

Who knows, without the others realizing it, she may end up final 3!!!

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-16-07, 03:23 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Is she purposefully ignored???"
Who cares if she is in the final 3? She stand NO chance! She has to start playing the game soon...or maybe it is too late already. Players like this annoy me. IS she just there for the experience to see if she can do it? Cuz, no one will vote for her to win. Put her in the final three it will be like a final two.

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-07, 03:58 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Is she purposefully ignored???"
I disagree. There's a lot we don't see. There may be plenty of reasons for the jury to vote for her. They may consider her hard work, her loyalty, who knows?

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-07, 08:20 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Is she purposefully ignored???"
Actually, I think she could be a major factor should she get to the final. By flying under the radar and letting Todd et al do all the scrapping, she is in the situation where she has not completely pissed anyone off yet(other than many viewers including me)and could slide through to win. Just my two cents mind you

11-16-07, 11:17 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Is she purposefully ignored???"
LAST EDITED ON 11-16-07 AT 11:18 PM (EST)

I guess my point is that she is very interested in this game, and used to be seen doing things and talking with people in her tribe. She seemed like she was part of the team's dynamic, but now it's as if people don't know she's there....editing or reality? I can't figure it out. Afterall, she seemed shocked that she wasn't picked, and really miffed that she wasn't privvy to the vote.

Actually, she may be better off.

11-16-07, 11:28 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Is she purposefully ignored???"

I agree she may be better off because I think she will go much farther in the game by not being a "key Player" they don't think about her as much and she keeps sliding through because she is not viewed as a threat! In this particular season, I think she may do better than anyone thinks she will.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-17-07, 05:02 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Is she purposefully ignored???"
What surprised me was when they were discussing (can't remember other than James and I think Todd) who to vote off, and one of them said to James, 'should we tell Denise?', and James said, very adamently, 'hell no!!'.
What was THAT all about??

Obvioulsy something has happened that we haven't really seen. They either think she is swining both ways, and her original tribe is not trusting her so much right now, or something else is going on that has been edited out.

Either way, I do feel for her. She doesn't even get acknowled during the tribal counsels. It's as if she's a vapor that just floats around, never gets picked, and never wins a challenge! Like that fat little kid on the play ground that no one wants to deal with-I thought she and James were close before he was kidnapped? Guess that's all changed now, huh?

11-17-07, 10:45 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Is she purposefully ignored???"
I'm not really sure what was up with that. I do think James has changed and seems more selective as to who he plans with.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-17-07, 08:16 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Finally, we know who Denise is, and that she can actually talk!!"
Maybe Denise needs to act like a barnyard animal to finally get some airtime, like Erik did.

Who knows what kind of a personality she has. I was definitely shocked by James' "Hell, no!" response to Todd about informing Denise of the vote switch and with the comment by Denise of always being the fat kid picked last. So, I think she's just out of the innermost clique of the tribe. She is UTR and no threat to anyone, but not valued either.

As far as editing, this season we have some of the best personalities in a long time with James, Todd and Courtney. With these 3 providing such great commentary and snarky remarks, there isn't time to show anyone else, unless it's integral to what is about to happen that episode.

Denise is obviously thinking game, but she's not playing hard enough. If there was ever a time for her to make a move, it would have been to flip last week to join Peih-Gee, Erik, Frosti and tried to oust one of Todd's peeps. Denise is obviously too comfortable to stir things up and is satisfied taking 4th or 5th place.

Survivor China ~~ Black Fighting Wind ~~ really, guys??

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •