The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hey Mike! Instant Karma is a ##### isnt it???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

unclepruff 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-02-01, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hey Mike! Instant Karma is a ##### isnt it???"
Dont get me wrong..
Im no PETA/Kimmi Vegetarian/Animal Rights nut..
But I do believe Karma came around and bit Mike in the ass really quickly!
He took too much joy out of killing that pig..

What do you think people?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hey Mike! Instant Karma is ... castaway 03-02-01 1
   RE: Hey Mike! Instant Karma is ... Rudyrox 03-02-01 4
   RE: Hey Mike! Instant Karma is ... honeybunch95 03-02-01 8
 RE: Hey Mike! Instant Karma is ... Riviere76 03-02-01 2
   Me as a kimmi fan view on this topi... Lockescythe 03-02-01 3
       Yummy Chicken Feed Drive My Car 03-02-01 5
           Fire represents your life! Monkeyboy 03-02-01 6
               RE: Fire represents your life! Drive My Car 03-02-01 7
                   RE: Fire represents your life! Monkeyboy 03-05-01 16
 RE: Hey Mike! Instant Karma is ... Morganna 03-03-01 9
   RE: Hey Mike! Instant Karma is ... honeybunch95 03-03-01 10
 RE: Hey Mike! Instant Karma is ... Barbielady 03-04-01 11
   RE: Hey Mike! Instant Karma is ... Drive My Car 03-05-01 12
       Oh My Goodness 300 Drive My Car 03-05-01 13
   You worry me too... castaway 03-05-01 14
 RE: Hey Mike! Instant Karma is ... ItzLisa 03-05-01 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

castaway 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-02-01, 08:54 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Hey Mike! Instant Karma is a ##### isnt it???"
I have to say that thought occured to me too... anyone that takes such delite in slaughtering an animal worries me. It's not so nice being on the receiving end of #pain# is it?

Rudyrox 152 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-01, 10:44 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Hey Mike! Instant Karma is a ##### isnt it???"
I don't think he took delight in the killing of the pig in and of itself.. I think he took delight in being able to feed himself and his tribe. Mike is a father, a provider and I'm sure he, as well as any of you, would have done anything in your power to feed yourself and the people around you if you were deserted without food.

Mary

honeybunch95 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-01, 10:58 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Hey Mike! Instant Karma is a ##### isnt it???"
Karma, my a## have none of you people ever heard of an accident. Good lord! And as to how he passed out in the fire he got his lungs full of smoke and the lack of air caused him to pass out it's just that simple. And as for the animal issue I was raised on a farm and it did'nt shock me nor bother me in the least he was just providing some food for his tribe.

I have spoken
honeybunch

Riviere76 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-02-01, 08:57 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Hey Mike! Instant Karma is a ##### isnt it???"
Yeah, fooling with Nature that way can be tough.. Ok, Michael was at the silty bottom of my mud list, as everyone knows, his Lord of the Flies bloodlust so early in the 'game' was a turnoff and he lowered himself more by eating the chickens' food like he hadn't dined well in weeks. He had 0 compassion for the animals they planned to kill, he enraged every animal lover and true outdoorsman in the world. You don't have to be cruel to make a point, or smear blood on your face like a theatrical moron over it. Chickens need food and water, too.. I wanted Michael to leave, but not the way he did, now I feel guilty.. My leg had 3rd degree burns and the pain is too intense to describe, you have to be in an inferno to know that pain and the aftermath of nerve damage. I wouldn't wish that on anyone except scourges in history, certainly not Michael or a tv game player, whether they annoyed me or not. His hands will have permanent nerve damage, lack of sensitivity. If that's his Karma, well, who am I to say his accident wasn't a wake up call for him? And that was one stupid accident. I always said these players aren't survivors and have 0 biz on a tv show pretending to be, just eating bugs & rats & slaughtering caged chickens for mild shock value for the viewers who like that stuff. Michael was messing with the fire like a city boy, trying to see thru smoke, no reason except being a bonehead and even a Cub Scout wouldn't be that dumb. I'm so sorry it happened. Wish his best recovery and hope he won't go camping without supervision again. Good thing it's a stupid tv show with medics and not the real deal. None of this cast would last very long on their own..

Lockescythe 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-02-01, 10:06 AM (EST)
3. "Me as a kimmi fan view on this topic"
snicker snicker heh heh
thats all i have to say

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-02-01, 01:03 PM (EST)
5. "Yummy Chicken Feed"
Does anyone else think it ironic that they discovered how delicious the chicken feed grain was, after their vegatarian
had left the tribe?

EBug

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-02-01, 04:47 PM (EST)
6. "Fire represents your life!"
As the Probster says "fire represents your life"...and that's what took Mikey down. OOoooh ....spooky!
I thought about the bad karma-pig killer thing last night too. I believe in karma...bad karma can mess ya' up but good.
Mike really grew on me and that was a horrible thing to happen.
Hare Krishna

P.S. Hey EBug...maybe Kimmi told them about eating the grain and they didn't beleive her until she was gone?

03-02-01, 09:54 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Fire represents your life!"
Fire BAD!
Fire cause PAIN!!!

Here are the real questions Monkey,
will Kucha share with Ogakor their discovery of the greatest snack food since Doritos?

And can Mark Burnett get sponsership from the chicken feed
producer?
Cause those people raved about how delicious that stuff was
without even really being hungry.

Bet they make the chicken stave, so they can eat it's food.

EBug

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-05-01, 02:51 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Fire represents your life!"
DMC...Congrats! I'll send the monkey-butlers
to rub your feet with sandalwood immediately.
Hey...how come you have two number-301 postings?
I sense a cosnpiracy. This site is rigged by Mark
Burnett!

Kucha is going to eat every thing before Ogakor shows up,
including the fig-bugs....Jeff will make sure of that.
I'm going to the store and getting some
"Nabisco Cracklin' Chicken Feed". Yummy...no preservatives added!

Morganna 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-01, 01:10 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Hey Mike! Instant Karma is a ##### isnt it???"
>But I do believe Karma came
>around and bit Mike in
>the ass really quickly!
>He took too much joy out
>of killing that pig..
>
>What do you think people?

I agree with you and do believe that Karma came real quick like. Mike took way too much pleasure in the killing of that pig and then said when it was time to kill the chicken, "I'm ready to shed some blood"... but I wonder if he would be willing to shed any of his own blood for the sake of others eating a "nice" meal? He could have been more compassionate about it, but that is one of the many things wrong with the human species, a lack of compassioon for other living beings. One of my favorite quotes says, "Wild animals never kill for sport. Man is the only one to whom the torture and death of its fellow creatures is amusing in itself."

And, although they were not killing just for sport, because they were hungry and they need to survive, Mike did take obvious pleasure in the killing of the chickens and especially the pig. Its a sad, sad world.

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treaded. ~Gandhi

honeybunch95 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-01, 10:56 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Hey Mike! Instant Karma is a ##### isnt it???"
If I was hungry I would take some pleasure in killing a chicken or a pig, because I would know that I had something else to eat besides rice. And let me ask you a question If Mike had not killed the pig and still had gotten burned then what would you all say. I know what you'd say, it must have been karma because he had a plan about how to win from the moment that he got there. Karma is nothing more than what people say when they have to justify something in their own minds.

honeybunch

Barbielady 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-01, 04:00 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Hey Mike! Instant Karma is a ##### isnt it???"
I truly believe you're one misinformed/uneducated man. Mike should not be looked down on or criticized for using whatever survivor instincts he has as a Man. Killing a pig in the wild is no different than having slaughter houses here in the "Good ole' USA" and killing pigs in that capacity for human consumption. He had a desire to be a survivor at whatever it means to him-through it being a game in Australia or surviving in the city with other idiot human beings like yourself. He wasn't selfish about it either. He showed more human kindness for sharing than what you accuse him of for the hunt or the kill of an animal that 90% of humans eat everyday!!!!!!!!!!!! I eat what my mind tells me I'm hungry for---meats and vegetales both. I believe in our right to freedom of all things, and he chose to use his right as a man(which man has a higher value than a pig or chicken!!!!!!!!!) Kimmi chooses to eat vegetables or what is of the earth, not what walks on it. She has the same rights and should not be criticized either. If you don't like what your watching then use your right to choice and change the channel!!!!!!!!
No Man deserves to be in pain like he experienced with the fire. My brother was burned in a gas explosion when he was 10 years old and received 1st,2nd, and 3rd degree burns. It's not a sight I like reliving for my sake and his. He wears those scars today. Don't laugh or make light of human suffering, because that karma that you think you're knowledgable about may come back to bite you in the a##!!

03-05-01, 01:38 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Hey Mike! Instant Karma is a ##### isnt it???"
Barbielady, sweetie,
Take a deep breath.
We all know that Mike had horrible burns, no one wished it on him, even those of us that make fun of it, don't really mean it.
Honest, we don't mean to be mean, even those of us on this board who sound mean, don't mean to be mean.

I saw your post and saw that it was your first post, which made me think that maybe you had been here before, but hadn't seen a reason to post until now.
We may sound heartless on the surface, but if you read the various posts, most of us are really nice people.
We are here to make fun of THE SHOW, really.
It's THE SHOW we play off of. We don't hate the people on the show (well maybe Jerri) ha ha

We welcome you,
hope you find topics you want to post on, and answer to.
It is a fun site, with considerate people.
We just like to rip into people who play out their lives on TV,
That doesn't mean we wish anyone pain, or discomfort (except maybe Jerri) ha ha
I hope you get the sarcasm and the wit of the people who post here, we only mess with someone if it is funny.
We really don't want anyone to feel any pain.
I hope you decide to stick around, and have some fun with us.
EBUG

03-05-01, 01:45 AM (EST)
13. "Oh My Goodness 300"
I just hit 300!!!!!!!

I wasn't even paying attention, I just saw the # as I posted.

Ummmmm so what happens now?
Do new people worship me?
What?
Does Monkey send Butlers to rub my feet?
What?
Something?
300?
300?????
so no one cares?
Ah Cripey!

"my whole life is an anti climax" Ebug

castaway 168 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-01, 08:58 AM (EST)
14. "You worry me too..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-01 AT 09:01 AM (EST)

This is for honey & babs, odd names for such angry people & not for you DMC(congrats on the big 300):

No living creature deserves to be in pain(except Jerri, no I didn't say that & of course we eat slaughtered animals everyday, but to smear the blood on your face is a rather hedonistic approach to it I would think. And of course Karma affects us, call it what you may... the #### you take is equal to the #### you make... you fill in the blanks with your own 4-letter word.

"...forgive them, for they know not what they do." -I don't remember who said that, do you?

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-05-01, 09:42 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Hey Mike! Instant Karma is a ##### isnt it???"
Hey DMC - congrats on the Big 300, girlfriend! (or 301 by the time I saw this, actually!)

Gotta disagree with ya here, Unclepruff. The name of the game is "Survivor" - now, I know, MB wouldn't truly let anyone starve to death, but if ya take a good look at Ogakor, it's gettin' mighty close.

As far as Kucha and Mike, well, he did what he had to do to keep his tribe strong so that they win all the challenges they've been winning. It's called "if there's a source of food around, use it". I, truthfully, was horrified at the pig killing to be honest. I'm not a vegetarian, but I get all gooshy about animals (so basically, that makes me a hypocrite). Mike was doing what no one else in his tribe was willing to do in order for them to not be living off of nothing but rice for forty days. I think the person who has the really reprehensible (my big word for the day, grownups!) attitude is Jerri - "it would be nice if Kucha would throw this challenge and let us win the picnic". Unreal - I don't even know how to reply to frickin' nerve like that! Her lap-dog Mitchell had that same attitude when they won the fishing gear - "they should have just given us the fish". I mean, here we have Ogakor, who are the most lazy unorganized group of dolts I've ever seen, complaining that people aren't handing them food in a survival situation. And over here, we have Kucha, who has shown organization and has gone out looking for and hunting for the food that they've earned. Okay, Jeff Varner is an a.sshole for laughing at how hungry the Oagies are, but beyond that, I can't sit here and say "Well, Mikey m'man, you sure deserved to land in the fire after providing an additional protein source for your tribe so they don't look like concentration camp victims." Anyhoo, that's my two cents.

What if the Hokey Pokey really IS
what it's all about???

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •