The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S6: Anti-Bootee Contest Final Standings"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-12-03, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"S6: Anti-Bootee Contest Final Standings"

I'll be back later with a full review, but for now...

drumroll please...

The S6 ABC champion is: GuessItRains, who got wiped out at the last possible moment, but had company in Dabo and Survy, so he wins with a score of 56. He becomes the first champion to win WITHOUT making it all the way through.

Dabo came very close, but ended up in second with a 43.

Ironically, Survivorerist won third place with (-95), after staging a season long battle for last place.

Finally, EchoGirl held onto her title as the Queen of Red Ink, finishing last with a score of (-105). Her choice of Butch was the difference as his -9 penalty sent her out in "week 13".

As I said, more to come later, but I at least wanted the news to get out.

Congrats to all my Final Four. You all come away a winner.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Thank you LC! Rain Crow 05-12-03 1
 Thanks LC GTmike 05-12-03 2
 RE: S6: Anti-Bootee Contest Final S... dabo 05-12-03 3
 RE: S6: Anti-Bootee Contest Final S... Survivorerist 05-12-03 4
   RE: S6: Anti-Bootee Contest Final S... echogirl 05-12-03 5
       RE: S6: Anti-Bootee Contest Final S... Survivorerist 05-12-03 7
 RE: S6: Anti-Bootee Contest Final S... magic_star 05-12-03 6
 RE: S6: Anti-Bootee Contest Final S... GuessItRains 05-13-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Rain Crow 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-12-03, 10:06 AM (EST)
1. "Thank you LC!"
I wanted to take this opportunity to tell you how much I enjoy playing the Anti-bootee contest. I got shot down in flames about half way through, but had a great time playing along. I know it is a lot of work for you, but it really adds to my enjoyment of the Survivor season! I hope you will find time to do it again for Survivor 7.

Again, thank you!

"Onward Thru the Fog"

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-12-03, 11:57 AM (EST)
2. "Thanks LC"
LC,
Thanks again for hosting this game. I have so much fun playing it every season. I hope that you will continue to host it for survivor 7 and that the season won't be spoiled so much.

Thanks for all your hard work.

oh yeah, I hope you are feelin' better!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-12-03, 04:56 PM (EST)
3. "RE: S6: Anti-Bootee Contest Final Standings"
LC, thanks again for running this great game, hope you'll be back with it next season. I have a tough "personal best" to challenge next time, WOOHOO!!!!!!!

SMILES ARE FREE

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-12-03, 05:12 PM (EST)
4. "RE: S6: Anti-Bootee Contest Final Standings"
Whoo hoo! What an awesome game, LC! Who woulda thunk it, me coming in third?!?! Well anyways, I guess that's the charm of the game!

And by the way, I just play this game for fun, so if anyone wants one of my two CDs, please reply and they're yours (with LC's permission, of course )

And just out of curiousity, what were everyone's final picks?

(Another IceCat original )

echogirl 2120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-12-03, 05:53 PM (EST)
5. "RE: S6: Anti-Bootee Contest Final Standings"
Drats! I emailed LC and wanted to go with Jenna as the winner but I figured one of you three would pick her! I still almost changed, but I wanted to at least have a shot at finishing first so I went with:

Jenna/Butch
Jenna
Butch

I should have stuck with my gut

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-12-03, 09:03 PM (EST)
7. "RE: S6: Anti-Bootee Contest Final Standings"
Actually, I was thinking of going with Jenna for winner too but ended up choosing Matt instead. When the thought crossed my mind that you might choose Jenna and I could get skunked did I want to change, but by then it was too late

(Another IceCat original )

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-12-03, 06:03 PM (EST)
6. "RE: S6: Anti-Bootee Contest Final Standings"
Thanks for the great game LC!

And congrats to GuessItRains, Dabo, SirErist, and Echogirl!

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-13-03, 05:17 PM (EST)
8. "RE: S6: Anti-Bootee Contest Final Standings"
WOW!

Honestly, I can't believe I won. I was sure that at least one of my three worthy competitors would pick Jenna to win, but I guess we were all equally deceived. Echogirl, how awesome it would have been if you had both won and lost the whole thing!

Seriously, LC thanks for running such a wonderful game. After falling victim to the Erin debacle in S5 and wiping out due to an illness that kept me away from the internet during S4, I'm really stunned to have not only been competitive here but to have won the whole enchilada!

I dedicate my win to Christy, since if it wasn't for her boot singlehandedly wiping out most of my competitors I probably would have finished about 23rd.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •