The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Waiting until the finale show in U.S. to vote for winner on next series?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

dcbrott99 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-12-03, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Waiting until the finale show in U.S. to vote for winner on next series?"
I have no information to this effect, but for a few minutes on the finale show I thought that Mark Burnett was trying to pull another one on us and that he was actually cleaning everyone up a little bit and trying to make it look like he was doing the vote reading in the amazon rather than in New York like they have been doing in recent episodes. I thought that he was actually waiting until New York for the jury to vote on the winner, though this did not turn out to be the case. However, would it not be interesting to have the jury wait until the finale in the U.S. before they voted. This would give them a chance to see the show before they voted and even see the confessionals and what was really going on. They may not do this, but I think it would make an interesting twist.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Waiting until the finale show i... Kokoro 05-12-03 1
 RE: Waiting until the finale show i... Efjendar 05-12-03 2
 RE: Waiting until the finale show i... managerr 05-12-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-12-03, 11:34 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Waiting until the finale show in U.S. to vote for winner on next series?"
This is what makes the finale of Big Brother into one big bitter angry revenge fest, thus awarding someone who did nothing to deserve the win, just because they were "nicer" and didn't hurt the feelings of others. This is the one thing that always prevents me from really enjoying BB....so I don't think it'd be all that great for Survivor ^-^;;

Efjendar 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-12-03, 01:48 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Waiting until the finale show in U.S. to vote for winner on next series?"
I don't believe waiting until the reunion show to vote is a good idea. The survivors are totally immersed in the game out on location and that is the proper time to vote.

Hindsight is always 20/20 and letting them mull over their choice would not make it any fun for us. All the stuff on TV is for the viewing audience's pleasure (or pain) not for the survivors' knowledge.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-12-03, 02:29 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Waiting until the finale show in U.S. to vote for winner on next series?"
It's part of the game. I don't trust MB editing enough to make it impartial to swing the vote to the jury. (In BB at least they can see a lot more than on Survivor)

Still it's interesting, The Final 4 Jurors are most likely to vote on emotion more than those who were booted early. Several of the most impassioned jurors and votes have come from those booted in the past few days. People that play in the future should definitely make note of it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •