The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jake - How Awesome Can You Be?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-08-02, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jake - How Awesome Can You Be?"
In the name of true Survivor-fanatacism (and to further the trend of embracing my inner DAW) I feel like raving about what a fantastic guy Jake is. Although he is now probably destined to lose the game, I think he deserves to win it. Here's why:

1. I was finally able to watch the audition tapes and I just loved him. He's mature, sensitive, strong, intelligent and genuine.

2. He cried.

3. The chicken ceremony - some might agree with heartless toothless Clay that the ceremony was too much. But some people *cough*Jan*cough* are a little bit more sensitive and needed a ceremony like that to feel better about it. I don't think Jake did it for himself as much as for some of the others who he realized needed it.

4. He is fit for an old guy. I'm impressed at how well he did under the water compared to his younger tribemates. He is totally holding his own.

I think Jake deserves to win! Join me in praising the most deserving guy out there on Survivor Thailand!

Yaaaaaaaaaay Jake!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jake - How Awesome Can You Be? ShowMeTheWinner 11-08-02 1
   RE: Jake - How Awesome Can You Be? djandy 11-08-02 3
   RE: Jake - How Awesome Can You Be? ejm92 11-08-02 4
 RE: Jake - How Awesome Can You Be? Fast Eddie 11-08-02 2
   RE: Jake - How Awesome Can You Be? sittem 11-08-02 7
       RE: Jake - How Awesome Can You Be? Fast Eddie 11-09-02 9
 Jake Rules! BMH 11-08-02 5
 RE: Jake - How Awesome Can You Be? OceanSkater 11-08-02 6
   RE: Jake - How Awesome Can You Be? smrtNsassybnkr 11-08-02 8
 RE: Jake - How Awesome Can You Be? johnthemod 11-09-02 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-08-02, 01:36 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Jake - How Awesome Can You Be?"
I'm rooting for Jake too! And one other thing is that Jake actually tried to put Brian in his place when he was being condescending towards the women! GO JAKE!!!

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-08-02, 03:19 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Jake - How Awesome Can You Be?"
Jake is my favorite too. He shows good leadership skills, a good sense of humor, and is a good strategist. I liked his comment about the 4 Sook Jai's sleeping together. It showed humor and strategy by not separating themselves from the other tribe. I was glad when he said he offered to do the dishes. Now if he actually does them, I'll be even more impressed.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-08-02, 04:12 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Jake - How Awesome Can You Be?"
I just wanted to join in on the Jake praising...doesn't he just look like a Survivor? He seems to be a perfect cross between Rudy and Rodger.

Fast Eddie 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-08-02, 03:16 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Jake - How Awesome Can You Be?"
>I think Jake deserves to win!
>Join me in praising the
>most deserving guy out there
>on Survivor Thailand!

I'm getting confused. I thought the most deserving person was the one determined to have the poorest bank account. Now I'm hearing that it's the most sensitive (and other likeable personal qualities) person.

I used to think that the most deserving was the best game player - the one best able to "outwit, outplay, outlast". Obviously I was wrong. Someone tell MB to change his slogan!

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-08-02, 05:47 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Jake - How Awesome Can You Be?"
Hey Eddie! While Jake is a nice guy and deserving of some affirmation I agree with you - outwit, outplay, outlast - ala Vee! You don't win - or shouldn't win this game because you are the nicest person out there. That's why Brian has a much better chance to win than Ted.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Fast Eddie 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-09-02, 09:39 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Jake - How Awesome Can You Be?"
Always nice to have you board. I should have added originally that I basically agree with everything the original poster said about the guy's characteristics. He definitely deserves the Mr. Congeniality award.

BMH 845 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-08-02, 04:28 PM (EST)
5. "Jake Rules!"
I have been rootin for Jake since the beginning he has always been in the top 5 of my fanatics list..He rocks!

OceanSkater 315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-08-02, 04:41 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Jake - How Awesome Can You Be?"
Forgot this isn't bashers.OOPs
Jake is the best oldest person from SJ.

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-08-02, 06:47 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Jake - How Awesome Can You Be?"
Add another vote for Jake! I thought his sensitivity, and objectivity the whole game has been impressive. And he's got that sexy Sean Connery thing going for him too.....Hope he takes it all!!!!!

johnthemod 423 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-09-02, 01:42 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Jake - How Awesome Can You Be?"
While I usually don't join in on these love fests, I have to agree that I'm whole-heartedly rooting for the old guy to win. Mainly because he's able to listen, and he knows when to let something out and when to keep his mouth shut.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •