The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CONGRATS VEE"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-20-02, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"CONGRATS VEE"
I dont think she was more deserving than Kathy - but I would have hated this show if Neleh had won.

Go Vee!!! You did a great job answering questions and deserved to win against Neleh. You did play the game much better than she did.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CONGRATS VEE jkokoj 05-20-02 1
 RE: CONGRATS VEE Survivorerist 05-20-02 2
 Worst of the 4 DVK 05-20-02 3
 RE: CONGRATS VEE toddE 05-20-02 4
 RE: CONGRATS VEE BMH 05-20-02 5
 Neleh should have won sour grapes f... DVK 05-20-02 6
   RE: Neleh should have won sour grap... bondt007 05-20-02 7
       RE: Neleh should have won sour grap... DVK 05-20-02 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-20-02, 01:58 PM (EST)
1. "RE: CONGRATS VEE"
I had high hopes for Vee in the beginning and pre-show. But I did not like the way she was playing the game. With the editing it is hard to know if she was honest with everyone or not. I liked the final 2 but I am glad that Vee won out over Neleh.

Congrats Vee!

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-20-02, 02:31 PM (EST)
2. "RE: CONGRATS VEE"
Congratulations, Mrs. Towery, you did an awesome job. I never would have expected you to win this thing, but you pulled it off. S4 has truly been the season of the underdog, with more dominant alliances falling than we thought we'd ever see Yeah that was difficult to say, but hey, you won so how can I really say you weren't deserving?

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

"I mean to see that we had just turned around like that at the last second and beat 'em at their own game...I think it's just hilarious! Like, I just laughed my head off! Ah ha ha ha..."
-Neleh Dennis

DVK 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-20-02, 06:43 PM (EST)
3. "Worst of the 4 "
Anyone but Vee, Kathy the most deserving from how she played. Vee for all the Christian talk, lied to repent through the whole thing, doesn't get how that works. Doesn't know what an alience is if she says she wasn't in one.

I'm very dissapointed!!!!

DVK

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-20-02, 07:37 PM (EST)
4. "RE: CONGRATS VEE"
I agree! Big props to Vee. Kathy was most deserving, but sealed her fate siding with Neleh and Paschal over Sean. I would have puked if Neleh had won. As John said, Vee was at least more honest than Neleh. All the people crying that Vecepia's not a good Christian should chill out! She wasn't as much a hypocrite as Neleh.

BMH 845 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-20-02, 08:30 PM (EST)
5. "RE: CONGRATS VEE"
I agree with you all..Great job Vee!!!..I'm a little mad at all the hating on Vee

I believe Kathy did a fantastic..job but if she was the best she would have won..Vee was the best player..she was smart, and deceptive..but in a nice way

She deserved the money..and Im so glad she won over Neleh..u have no idea!!!

05-20-02, 09:05 PM (EST)
6. "Neleh should have won sour grapes from Rotu 3"
The only "lie" that Neleh said was that she was OK to be on just the jury and then she decided to PLAY to win. Personally I'm glad that she wasn't a Gabe. The flip flop queen won and thats what it's about but she won because she lies better than the others not because she is some great christian!!!

DVK

And your whiney butt opinion would be?

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-20-02, 09:20 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Neleh should have won sour grapes from Rotu 3"
DVK...

The problem with your (and other) opinions and about Vee or Neleh and their lie's is the editing. From what we saw, I don't think either one lied as much as others, but maybe as much as others that have gotten to the final 4-3-2. You/we may not agree with who won, but the bad rap on these two, or either one of the two, due to a lie or multiple lies, may not be deserved. Again, this is mostly due to the editing. We have NO idea what they, or Kathy or Pappy did or said any other time...

05-20-02, 09:35 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Neleh should have won sour grapes from Rotu 3"
Point taken, I can only go by what Tammy said and what I saw.
I didn't hear or even hear a referance to any other lies but the one that I mentioned from Neleh. I still think (without the benefit of being there the whole time)that the Rotu 3 just couldn't stand the thought of being outplayed by a young girl. Maybe in a few days I'll get over it but not today.

DVK

And your whiney butt opinion would be?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •