The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I HEART Rob even more than before"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-20-02, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"I HEART Rob even more than before"
This guy is the great! How could you not love watching him? I dare anyone here to forward and try and claim that the show would be better without Rob on it! C'mon, you people are all talk and yet the only ones you are convincing are yourselves. You HEART Rob just as much as me, but you won't admit it cause you're all a bunch of wusses!

I want everyone here to chant this sentence over and over again cause you obviously need to be reminded.....

I watch television to be entertained

Once you truly understand the meaning of that simple sentence you will have no trouble admitting that you too are a full feldged Rob Hearter.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I HEART Rob even more than befo... I_AM_HE 03-20-02 1
   uhm whatever shakes the clown 03-20-02 2
       Shakes? LadyT 03-23-02 22
 RE: I HEART Rob even more than befo... JeffGator 03-21-02 3
   Hey Gator shakes the clown 03-21-02 7
 RE: I HEART Rob even more than befo... GTmike 03-21-02 4
 Agreed Shakes BaquaR13 03-21-02 5
 sociopath pakooga 03-21-02 6
 I watch television to be entertaine... Rebel Crown 03-21-02 8
 Yes, it's true... alleyb 03-21-02 9
   RE: Yes, it's true... sittem14 03-21-02 10
 RE: I HEART Rob even more than befo... SurvivinDawg 03-21-02 11
 RE: I HEART Rob even more than befo... Fast Eddie 03-21-02 12
   RE: I HEART Rob even more than befo... JohnMc 03-21-02 13
 I HEART to HATE ROB true 03-22-02 14
 You Know What's Funny... dabo 03-22-02 15
 I HEART idiots too.... MikeD 03-22-02 16
 I BLADDER Rob Very Much. Swami 03-22-02 17
   WELL SAID SWAMI MikeD 03-22-02 18
 RE: I HEART Rob even more than befo... smiles 03-22-02 19
 serial killers... weltek 03-22-02 20
 RE: I HEART Rob even more than befo... Spidey 03-22-02 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-20-02, 10:59 PM (EST)
1. "RE: I HEART Rob even more than before"
The only thing that entertains me about Rob is how self-delusional he is, and how he keeps sticking his foot in his mouth.

And frankly, its getting more angering and pathetic than entertaining. I would be much more entertained if Hunter was still there and there was actually some COMPETITION going on. Competition entertains me. Dumbasses, not so much.

03-20-02, 11:17 PM (EST)
2. "uhm whatever"
. I
>would be much more entertained
>if Hunter was still there
>and there was actually some
>COMPETITION going on. Competition entertains
>me. Dumbasses, not so much.
>

...if you want to watch competition turn your channel to ESPN and catch the end of one of these NIT games. That is competition. To call Survivor a competition is about as accurate as calling Paula Poundstone a good foster care provider.

Competitions don't have midgame randome reshuffling of teams. Survivor is NOT a competition, it is simply another in a long line of docu-dramas. Its two steps up the evolutionary ladder from Road Rules.

To say that you would rather watch Hunter than Rob is a lie, you know it, I know it, the whole friggen board knows it. You HEART Rob and there is no way you would rather be watching Hunter working than Rob sitting around trash talking the rest of the tribe. Don't even pretend that you believe that Rob is not 50 million times more entertaining than that stiff.

I HEART ROB{/b]

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-02, 02:32 PM (EST)
22. "Shakes?"
Is Rob your other brother?

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-21-02, 00:08 AM (EST)
3. "RE: I HEART Rob even more than before"
Hey Shakes, if you are the guy I think you are, I can't believe you like Rob. I was a big fan of yours on your reality show but why the heck are you making such bad judgement calls on Survivor? It is one thing to say that Rob makes good television but another to say that you "heart" him. What kind of a thing is that to say for a heterosexual guy? I admit, I loved watching Jerri on Survivor 2 and that she was great casting, but did I love or even like her? Hell no! Because being evil is a bad thing, not a good thing. I think that's messed up. And it's not like this guy is clever. Rich and Jerri were viewed as evil too, but atleast these people made intelligent, rational strategic decisions. Rob is a moron. His decisions so far have been moronic. And he complains that he does not want to work. What did he come on this show for? Rich was a very hard worker, provided food for his tribe, and he atleast deserved to win. But Rob deserves to go, and I'm sure he'll be voted off soon. How can you admire him, aren't you an attorney? I'm sure you have and still work very hard to achieve what you want to in real life. What kind of work ethic does this guy have? All I can say is that I cannot wait to see this knucklehead's torch be extinguished. He is NOT playing the game smart in addition to being one evil son of a biatch.

03-21-02, 01:27 AM (EST)
7. "Hey Gator"
...without getting into a long winded response, I'll simply say that we need to learn to appreciate people for who they are instead of constantly holding people up to the standards of how we want to live our lives. Once you master that you'll have no trouble seeing what a treasure a guy like Rob is.

As Hunter said it himself during one of his interviews, "He's classic."

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 00:42 AM (EST)
4. "RE: I HEART Rob even more than before"
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-02 AT 00:45 AM (EST)

I don't know why everyone is so uptight.

I LOVED tonight's episode. I laughed my arse off when Rob did the descriptions of the new Roto tribe and when him and Sean decided to walk far away "tomorrow" and sit on their butts. Actually, most of this show I was laughing. Zoe's expression when she was putting on her buff was hilarious!!

I think Rotu needed this shock. It was getting boring watching Rotu do chores. If I wanted to watch people do chores, I would tape myself washing dishes, cleaning, doing laundry, etc.

I think that Sean and Rob will be the catalyst to get Rotu members thinking individually.

Edited to make a sentence make sense.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 00:49 AM (EST)
5. "Agreed Shakes"
I think Rob is great. He tells you how it is, but he isnt being stupid like Sean. The guy is a crack up, and I think he definetly adds entertainment to the show. Now, I do like the idea of Rob and Sarah better than the idea of just Rob, and i bet you will disagree with me on that.

pakooga 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-21-02, 00:55 AM (EST)
6. "sociopath"
look him up in a psychiatric book - you'll see his picture. hmmmmmm but then again clowns are also known for their sociopathic behaviours. ie John Wayne Gacy

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 02:39 AM (EST)
8. "I watch television to be entertained. . ."
...and, by God, this guy is doing it! I'm with ya, Shakes, Rob is a little Dicque! I LOVE hatin' this guy! I want to see him squirm out of this and how he's going to react to his "pillows" being deflated. I want to see his face rubbed in the dirt, humiliated and broken, then I want to kick him, for being an idiot. I actually screamed at the TV, "Let's see you get out of THAT, sucker!!"

MB said there was going to be an evil one and Rob HAS to be it. This show's all about Rob now, and how he deals with the twist. WOO HOO!! I can't believe how excited I've become about this show - I'm going to watch it again RIGHT NOW!

alleyb 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-21-02, 03:48 AM (EST)
9. "Yes, it's true..."
Rob adds a lot to the show. Half of the fun in watching Survivor is to see egomaniacal buffoons like Rob think they have the game in the bag, then see them get their come-uppance. OR, if this is truly a repeat of S1, see them truly put one over on everyone and actually win through a brilliant strategy (although its hard to imagine any way Rob can pull that off at this point).

I'd rather see Rob scheme and plot and annoy his way to the top than see someone like Ethan limp along in the shadows and claim the prize at the end.

Yes...Rob is many times more entertaining than Ethan was.

sittem14 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-21-02, 07:41 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Yes, it's true..."
Agree that Rob adds a lot to the show and in a very entertaining way. It's been quite a shock to him with the change, but I think he actually has a chance to get deeper into the game. After having had a little time to assess the situation, he may decide in the next couple of days to cut Sean loose and work on building a relationship with a few of the old Rotu. He can be very engaging and is not above cutting off Sean at the knees. And Sean will just play into his hands by isolating himself even more. He's got nowhere to go now and will be the first "Rotu" voted off. Too bad - he and Rob are the best thing about S4 - in terms of entertainment. Rob had Hunter whacked and he'll get Sean whacked too. Then he can become a worker bee for a few days to get to the merge. After that, who knows with the Rotu lovers. I kind of expect them to go the TC and refuse to vote anyone off because they just love each other too much.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 08:12 AM (EST)
11. "RE: I HEART Rob even more than before"
I dare anyone here to forward and try and claim that the show would be better without Rob on it!

Ditto Sarah. Heart her or hate her, she was entertaining to watch.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Fast Eddie 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-21-02, 11:09 AM (EST)
12. "RE: I HEART Rob even more than before"
You can't be serious. Or perhaps you find entertainment in watching morons do moronic things.

No, I don't think you're serious. You're just bored and decided to start a legal troll. Right?

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-21-02, 02:09 PM (EST)
13. "RE: I HEART Rob even more than before"
I agree w/Eddie. While it might be entertaining to watch stupid people (I mean, why do we keep watching that lame BB show when it's stupid even though we have to stare at it like it's a car accident), Dr. Sean is much more entertaining hands down. Sean at least wasn't rude. Superpole 2000 may have been a failure, but at least he tried.

Rob is much more worried about his ego than he is at playing this game with any sort of strategy. He's had 2 teams that required that he work, and he didn't want to do it. Um, let's see, sit out in the middle of nowhere for 39 days and you're just going to sit around? Get off your butt and do something entertaining instead of making fun of people. These queer, ugly people might at least be interesting, but Rob is really ugly w/that lame mustache and dufus looking face. (Rob's probably a closet case anyway if he's making fun of John.)

Rob's good to talk about. I don't "heart" him and I don't hate him. But from what I see of him on tv, I don't want to hang out w/him in real life, and I don't want him to get to the jury on the show.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-02, 01:41 AM (EST)
14. "I HEART to HATE ROB"
Ok, while I wouldn't want to be friends with an @ss like Rob IRL, I will admit that he is the most entertaining survivor. Heck, I even grew to like Lex, cause you know what, the show would be BORING without these psychos.

The best part is, in the end, Rob will get what's coming to him, and I will HEART every minute of it.

Yes shakes, Rob makes the show much more entertaining, than it would be without him. Too bad he can't be entertaining and smart.

true

True friends stab you in the front -Oscar Wilde

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-02, 01:58 AM (EST)
15. "You Know What's Funny..."
Rob wants to be a doctor when he grows up. Why would anyone go to him for analysis after watching him on Survivor? He is a player, though. He's been playing to win since day one and he's still at it. Said in his bio he likes to play headgames, that's certainly turned out to be the case. Wish they'd also warned us that he's a Neanderthal, but you can't have everything.

Cap'n Zoe Just YoHoHoee!

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-22-02, 11:59 AM (EST)
16. "I HEART idiots too...."
I HEART watching Rob - but this dude is an idiot, im sure, out in the real world. However, its excellent tv and he couldnt be a more interesting character. I HEART Rob in the same way that I HEARTED Sue from the first survivor.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-02, 04:01 PM (EST)
17. "I BLADDER Rob Very Much."
It's true. I BLADDER Rob. In fact I am running over with warm thoughts for him. If he would just extend his hand in trust and friendship, I would share the warmth of my BLADDER with him. I can think of no better way to honor him for the level of entertainment he has brought to me. Rob, this BLADDER is for you... psssssssssss

Swami

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-22-02, 04:02 PM (EST)
18. "WELL SAID SWAMI"
That was funny....

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-22-02, 04:47 PM (EST)
19. "RE: I HEART Rob even more than before"
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-02 AT 04:48 PM (EST)

While I don't exactly HEART Rob, he is funny. I mean this is TV. If we didn't have Rob's little comments where would we be? We would be BOARD! That is where we would be. The love tribe is boring, that is why they did not get a lot of air time.

I will give Rob and Sean credit for one thing, they say the things that people want to say, but don't have the nerve to say. Rob is at least a little smarter than Sean because Rob says it in a confessional. But come on, who wasn't thinking that the women in Maraamu looked better than Rotu's women? Someone has to admit it, and who else didn't wonder about John?

Anyway Rob isn't that bad and he knows he is on TV and he wants face time. He is smart enough to know that the boring people like KimJ didn't get much time. So he is the funny guy, and I have actually talked myself into liking Rob more now.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-02, 05:52 PM (EST)
20. "serial killers..."
Ok, I am enterained in some sick way be reading about Jeffrey Dahmer, but that doesn't mean I HEART the guy!

I was entertained by that Chessmaster guy on Love Cruise, but that doesn't mean I HEART the guy!

My claim is that he makes the show kind of interesting, but there are a lot better people for that than this jerk. Jerri was at least able to spew out some intelligent comments. Rob's like that guy we all know...you know, "That guy".
You just shake your head in pity when he quits talking and leaves the room.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-02, 09:10 PM (EST)
21. "RE: I HEART Rob even more than before"
Absolutely, positively agree with you, Shakes. (Unbelieveably, I might add...)

While guys like Rob don't deserve to win the whole pot, Survivor would be nothing without them. They surprise you with their stupidity when you think it not possible for them to get any dumber. They make you laugh with their horrible comments about their tribe mates and their boneheaded strategy.

I wouldn't want him as my friend, or especially on the construction crew building my house, but he is honestly one of my all-time favorite survivors.

For reality tv to succeed, it NEEDS evil: BB2 with Evil Will totally outclassed its boring predecessor; S1's Richard was the man we all loved to hate, S2 thrived on Jerri and the only three people on S3 that made it even watchable were Lex, Kelly and Brandon. (And I caught the last few eps. of Love Cruise and my favorite part was the catfight from hell at the end, insitgated by a single sentence spoken by that bitter guy (name?)with the most evil of intentions.)

It also needs funny/obnoxious/dumb people (all the same category, as they all make me cackle): S1 Sean and his wacky alpabetical voting, and Rudy (c'mon, does it get better than Rudy? And we got him for all 13 episodes!) Varner from S2, the ridiculous things that came out of Big Tom's mouth in S3, and who can forget the smarmy king of stupidity himself, Silas!

Rob is a combination of all of these rolled into one! What's not to love?

I couldn't imagine a worse Survivor tribe than the following: Gretchen, Tina, Colby, Amber, Rodger (sans Liz), Ethan, T-Bird, Hunter, Neleh and Zoe (from what I have seen of them so far, anyway). And notice that two winners and several top finshers are among them.

Of course we need our "heroes," and they deserve to go far and are interesting in their own right, but without the kick provided by the players we loathe, NO ONE WOULD WATCH.

Rob's best performances are yet to come. More slave labor and corresponding pissing about it, watching him try to salvage his game, and all of Survivordom praying every week he gets the boot and he hangs around just one more week... He is too dumb to make the final four if there are any brain challeges, but we should all hope he lasts quite a while, or we will be bored to tears by the end of this thing.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •