The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New name, same game. The Fanatics Love List 4.3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-13-02, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"New name, same game. The Fanatics Love List 4.3"
Do you want to make sure your episode 3 isn't ruined by a spoiler thresd? If so, then stop reading now because this thresd may contain spoiler material for those who haven't seen episode 3.

Lots of new developments this week, the least of which being the name change from the Fanatics Popularity List to the Fanatics Love List.

Why the need for a change, you ask? Well, I kinda thought that the original name turned the list into a popularity list, when the original purpose was for everyone to tell us who they liked or disliked. Therefore, a change had to be made, and the Fanatics Popularity List has been rechristened the Fanatics Love List. Forget Rotu, we at Fanatics are the real love tribe around here.

Even though the name has changed, your task is still the same. Put the remaining 13 castaways in the order that you like them and then, if it pleases you, why. So let's get it on (not in Sarah and Rob kinda way, of course)

Position. Name (Position Last Week)

1. Neleh (1)
2. Gabriel (3)
3. Paschal (4)
4. Zoe (12)
5. Rob (13)
6. Gina (2)
7. Sean (6)
8. Robert (11)
9. John (7)
10. Vecepia (10)
11. Kathy (14)
12. Sarah (9)
13. Tammy (5)

Hunter was #8 last week.

Survivorerist's Chart Notes:

- First of all, this is a message stating that, after this paragraph, my personal list will not include the words "Sweetpea" or "Pappy" because I'm betting they're already tired of hearing it. Feel free to use them in your lists, though, if you see fit.

- Neleh snags #1 for the third week in a row. I'd recite my poem beginning "How do I love you Neleh, let me count the ways..." but I'd run out of breath after the first 3 or 4 million. The sweetness and cuteness just keeps on growing with each passing week, doesn't it? Also, you get special "Audition Video Bonus Points. If I'm not mistaken, this should make you virtually uncatchable until the week you're booted (that is, if you don't win). Congratulations on this third week of chart domination, Swee...I mean Neleh.

- Due to my own personal tiebreaker rule instated last season, Zoe wins this week's Greatest Gainer Award. This is quite a feat, considering I don't remember her being on screen for more than about 45 seconds. You were just so charming and warm that it made a lasting impression and rocketed you through the chart stratosphere. You would've gone higher if it weren't for the heartwarming performance of Pap...Paschal.

- Rob, you also charted an 8 point rise this week, only losing the GGA because Zoe landed above you. This is based on the fact that you totally surprised me with your dedication to the game of Survivor. I believe it was your comment about how the smart guys lay low that was the first thing anyone on your tribe got right this week. You are definitely a much better player than I first thought.

- A castaway I'd like to give special mention to this week is Kathy. In the little bit we saw of you, a real change seems to have taken place. Here's hoping that more good things are coming for you.

- Finally, we come to Pap...Paschal. You know what? Forget about what I said earlier. You and Sweetpea just made me all warm and fuzzy inside this episode. Some people say it's going to be a Rodger-Elisabeth redux, but I liked seeing that, darn it! Keep the wholesome television going, Pappy!

That's how I saw the week. How about you?

"I am slowly going crazy one two three four five six switch"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New name, same game. The Fanat... I_AM_HE 03-13-02 1
 RE: New name, same game. The Fanat... bubbastan 03-14-02 2
   RE: New name, same game. The Fanat... I_AM_HE 03-14-02 3
       RE: New name, same game. The Fanat... bubbastan 03-14-02 4
           RE: New name, same game. The Fanat... I_AM_HE 03-14-02 6
 RE: New name, same game. The Fanat... ivoryElephant 03-14-02 5
 RE: New name, same game. The Fanat... PepeLePew13 03-14-02 7
 RE: New name, same game. The Fanat... SherpaDave 03-14-02 8
 RE: New name, same game. The Fanat... Mitrelleum 03-14-02 9
 RE: New name, same game. The Fanat... PsychoDoc 03-14-02 10
 RE: New name, same game. The Fanat... Cin 03-14-02 11
 “It’s not personal, it&... LionChow 03-14-02 12
   RE: “It’s not personal, it’s busine... sittem14 03-15-02 17
       RE: Sean LionChow 03-15-02 20
       Give it up for the West side! shakes the clown 03-15-02 21
           RE: Give it up for the West side! sittem 03-15-02 23
 RE: New name, same game. The Fanat... Kokoro 03-14-02 13
 RE: New name, same game. The Fanat... Hylia 03-14-02 14
 I'm new at this, and I hate most of... shakes the clown 03-14-02 15
 RE: New name, same game. The Fanat... sittem14 03-15-02 16
   RE: New name, same game. The Fanat... Kokoro 03-15-02 18
       RE: New name, same game. The Fanat... sittem 03-15-02 22
 RE: New name, same game. The Fanat... FesterFan1 03-15-02 19
   RE: New name, same game. The Fanat... I_AM_HE 03-15-02 24
 RE: New name, same game. The Fanat... smiles 03-15-02 25
 RE: New name, same game. The Fanat... BaquaR13 03-15-02 26
 RE: New name, same game. The Fanat... munson 03-16-02 27
 RE: New name, same game. The Fanat... ejm92 03-16-02 28
 RE: New name, same game. The Fanat... echogirl 03-17-02 29
   RE: New name, same game. The Fanat... I_AM_HE 03-17-02 30
 RE: New name, same game. The Fanat... dabo 03-17-02 31
 RE: New name, same game. The Fanat... ItzLisa 03-18-02 32
   RE: New name, same game. The Fanat... I_AM_HE 03-18-02 33
 RE: New name, same game. The Fanat... jancan 03-18-02 34
 RE: New name, same game. The Fanat... cutie 03-18-02 35
 RE: New name, same game. The Fanat... Survivorerist 03-19-02 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-13-02, 11:46 PM (EST)
1. "RE: New name, same game. The Fanatics Love List 4.3"
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-02 AT 00:25 AM (EST)

I missed the episode
does anyone knowif it will re-air later tonight, or on another day?

Therefore, my list is gonna be a bit sketchy, and may change some if I get to see the episode

The Good:
<OUT> Hunter (1)- wow, this is the first time ever that my #1 has been eliminated so early. sure, you made some mistakes, but that's more a function of you being stuck on a tribe full of idiot retards. the king is dead
1. Zoe (2) - new queen of the mountain, baby. i'm hoping Varner-X doesn't hold up, or i'm going to lose another #1 soon, and with her, all interest in this lame show
2. Tammy (3) - another inch up. no one else seems to want to get a high ranking
3. Gina (4) - just because I feel sorry for you being stuck on a tribe of morons (with the possible exception of Vee)
4. Paschal (6) - no reason to move you down that I know of

-----------------
The At-Least-I-Don't-Hate-Thems:
5. Kathy (11) - surprise, surprise. apparently you're moving up in the world, congrats
6. Gabriel (10) - another big jump. perhaps i misjudged you, although its hard to tell without having seen the episode. still don't think i'll be rooting for you though
7. Vecepia (5) - slowly falling down the charts girlfriend. i still wanna like you, and won't put you down with the rest of the hated retards, but you're treading on thin ice. why did you do it? you would have had a MUCH better shot with Hunter and Gina
8. Neleh (9) - gets to move up just because no one else does
9. Robert (8) - dude, you're an injury/sickness/plague magnet. someone must have stolen your voodoo doll!!!
10. John (7) - haha, there are just too many jokes to be made here! Kathy finally getting to pee on you, priceless! bet that's not the type of golden shower you're used to!

---------------
and finally, the unredeemable, utterly contemptable losers that I hate to give any place to at all. I can't decide which one I hate the most anymore, so I'm gonna give em all 13s (not 11s, please survy, when you're calculating the votes) to register my disdain for them all. maybe the unlucky 13s and Robert's misappropriated voodoo doll will make them leave a bit faster

13. Sean (12) - you ARE lazy dude. if you don't want to perpetuate black stereotypes, then don't ACT like them!!! or maybe you just want to play the perpetual underdog, me-against-the-world routine? either way, its wearing thin FAST. Someone please kick this Jesse Jackson wannabe off the island fast!
13. Sarah (14) - *sigh* i guess i must be resigned to MB keeping this skanky ho-bag around for the ratings. Why anyone would watch because of her is a mystery to me though.
13. Rob (13) - you can think you're smart all you want, but you ain't. you just screwed yourself unless MB saves your pathetic arses with a lame switch. i'll just repeat what i said on another thread: You pull a stunt like that again, maybe you don't breathe so good, capische?

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-14-02, 00:10 AM (EST)
2. "RE: New name, same game. The Fanatics Love List 4.3"
I think I'm going to have to enroll in anger management classes after this week's show. The words I would use to express my displeasure at the vote aren't fit to print, so I guess I'll just go to my list...

1. Gina (2) - The lone voice of reason left on the Muumuu Team. Unless Mr. Burnett cooks up some nifty way to change the rules and bail your sorry team out, I fear you are not long for this game.
2. Neleh (3) - Still sweet, still a good team player, and shows a lot of heart.
3. Gabe (6) - You keep surprizing me. Getting stronger every week. Has really turned into a kind of benevolent leader for Rotu.
4. Robert (8) - Very cool comments after slicing up your toe. A gruff but lovable sort of guy (at least so far). You were kind and encouraging to Kathy too, which she actually earned this week.
5. Paschal (7) - Because I would also like to see a Rodger and Liz part 2. Seems to have a lot of affection for his whole team. What's not to like?
6. John (4) - I would have been pretty bummed after getting impaled on a sea urchin and bitten by an eel in the same day. You took it pretty well, too (but not as well as Robert)
7. Kathy (13) - Huge, huge jump in my books this week. I like you so much better now that you've finally gotten a clue. Being able to take a squat in front of your entire team to help out John was pretty damn impressive too.
8. Zoe (9) - I want so much to like you, but you don't seem to actually be on the show. I'm starting to think you are a ghost or hallucination.
9. Tammy (5) - You dropped only because others moved up. Didn't have much to say this week.
10. Vee (10) - You seem so smart, but how could you go along with voting out the stongest member of your tribe? I still think that Sean is pulling your stings. Why oh why would you follow this guy?
11. Sean (11) - What a completely lame performance in the reward challenge. I paddled better than that when I was a 6 year old at Brownie summer camp. Well now that you got rid of Hunter, I guess you will have to get up off your A$$ and do some work, or die of hunger and dehydration.
12. Sarah (14) - I can't quite believe I'm moving you out of last place. You toned it down this week, which was an improvement, but way too little too late. Hope you and the
Don of Dumb are happy now.
13. Rob (12) - Don Corleone you are not. So it doesn't matter if your team is weak or strong, just as long as they obey you?? Pretty soon you won't have anyone left to obey you. Nice performance in the immunity challenge MORON!!!! That's two you lost for this hopeless tribe of slack jawed nitwits who seem to think they are on the set of Beach Blanket Bingo.

Hunter was number 1 last week. I'll miss you Captain America. Your sour grapes during your final chat were justified. Nuckleheads should be the new name of this crew.

03-14-02, 00:26 AM (EST)
3. "RE: New name, same game. The Fanatics Love List 4.3"
>> I think I'm going to have to enroll in anger management classes
>>after this week's show. The words I would use to express my
>>displeasure at the vote aren't fit to print, so I guess I'll just
>>go to my list...

perhaps we should form a club bubba

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-02, 00:41 AM (EST)
4. "RE: New name, same game. The Fanatics Love List 4.3"
Hey He, I lovvved your John comment LMAO! I'm beginning to turn from Fanatic to Basher. Maybe next week's events will stem the tide of evil welling up inside me!

03-14-02, 01:27 AM (EST)
6. "RE: New name, same game. The Fanatics Love List 4.3"
hehe, thanks

i wouldn't count on that evil tide reversing any time soon though. i'm thinking i'll be frequenting bashers much more often this season...

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-14-02, 00:49 AM (EST)
5. "RE: New name, same game. The Fanatics Love List 4.3"
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-02 AT 08:06 PM (EST)

1. Gina Crews(1)
2. Kathy (12)
3. Paschal (9)
4. Robert (8)
5. Tammy (4)
6. Neleh (5)
7. Zoe (6)
8. Vecepia (2)
9. John (7)
10. Gabe (10)
11. Sarah (14)
12. Sean(13)
13. Rob(11)

hunter was #3

Gina: I will continue to put her at #1 until she is gone. She is the swing vote between the couples and they know it. I still hold out hope that she can win. Although the flame is dying it is still lit.

Kathy: she made a HUGE jump. she showed that once the essentials were taken care of that she could be kind and change her attitude. I don't think she will make it in the long run though, because of Jeff Varners list.

"I know I don't know you, and you're probably not what you seem, but I sure would like to find out so why don't you climb down of that TV screen"

Gina Crews, the Sole Survivor!

PepeLePew13 26138 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-02, 01:30 AM (EST)
7. "RE: New name, same game. The Fanatics Love List 4.3"
1. Gabriel (4) - Playing the game really well and staying under the radar while at the same time asserting his authority and knowledge to get the raft put together and everything else around camp.

2. Gina (3) - My new fave to buck the odds and somehow do better in the game despite the crap she's been dealt with.

3. Neleh (2) - The 'Sweet-pea' thing is a bit much, though.

4. Paschal (8) - Really has fit in with the group as a father figure and really seems to be having a great time with everyone.

5. Kathy (11) - Made a real impression in this episode and the way the others are positively talking about her tells me she's starting to fit into a more useful role and gotten past her annoying stage. Still won't shut up, though.

6. John (5) - The biggest masochist out there, getting hurt again again and again. The new "Walking Accident," taking over for Lindsey.

7. Zoe (6) - Still pretty invisible -- probably a very good indicator that she goes far in this game. Can't rank her higher, though, until I actually see something from her in the game.

8. Tammy (7) - Ummm, you want to point her out to me? I still haven't seen her around.

9. Robert (9) - A major wuss. Not as much as Rob, though... but it does make you wonder about people with the birth name of "Robert."

10. Vecepia (10) - Wish she'd speak out more and not go so much with the flow.

11. Rob (13) - He moves up only because he's being two-faced to Sarah and Sean continues to plummet in the ratings.

12. Sean (12) - Open the dictionary, go to the word "lazy" and you'll find his picture.

13. Sarah (14) - No No Sarah... No No Brains... No No Rob BAD... No No likes silicone.

Hunter... we hardly knew ye... you were number 1 last week (what the hell was I thinking?)

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-02, 02:02 AM (EST)
8. "RE: New name, same game. The Fanatics Love List 4.3"
1. Tammy (5) - I wish they'd show more of her. I get the impression I'm really going to like her.
2. Zoe (6) - Ditto the Tammy comment. She seems strong. Show her already.
3. Gina (1) - Okay, I'm out of love. Yeah, her situation sucks, but would a smile kill her?
4. Neleh (7) - I call my sons Sweetpea. That's enough to move her up.
5. Paschal (9) - Another person who hasn't had much face time that I think I'm going to like. Definitely starting to see the Rodger/Lis thing with him and Neleh, but I don't like either of them as much as I liked Rodger and Lis.
6. Vecepia (2) - I'd like to think she's just playing the game well, but I'm starting to suspect she really is someone's lackey. And I suspect that someone is Sean.
7. Robert (8) - Kept working through pretty nasty cut.
8. Rob (11) - He probably moved down on a lot of people's list. I'm starting to see a brain, though.
9. Gabriel (4) - He moved up for me last week, but this week, he was starting to get a little too alpha male for my tastes.
10. John (11)- He's moving down. Kinda starting to sound whiny to me. And hurting himself twice? He's probably gonna be on my gufu list this week.
11. Kathy (14) - Okay, the tribe's forgiven her, so I'll cut her some slack. But not much.
12. Sarah (12) - She'd go back to the bottom if it wasn't for Sean. Paranoia, the destroyer. If I want paranoia, Ethan is way yummier.
13. Sean (13) - Did his paddle even enter the water? Stunning that this guy hasn't been voted off.

Song: Rob the Builder!
Rob: Can I touch them?
Song: Rob the Builder!
Sarah: Yes, you can!

Criminals From the Neck Up

Mitrelleum 257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-14-02, 02:02 AM (EST)
9. "RE: New name, same game. The Fanatics Love List 4.3"
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-02 AT 02:13 AM (EST)

OK. Significant changes this week, I've been lookin' forward to it.

LW TW
3. 1.Gabriel Cade-Clearly the leader of Rotu, and the ultimate Survivor at the time being. He's like a better Hunter packed in a small wiry frame. Is there nothing he can't do? I give Gabriel full credit for embracing every aspect of Survivor, and earning respect of his tribemates to be a clear vocal leader. I remember once saying "Ethan he is not." Well, he's a little more than Ethan.
1. 2.Vecepia Towery-I dunno girl. I'm trying to think you have a good back up plan up your sleeve. I'm hoping you're trying to fool Sean into thinking he's your buddy, and I know you wanna keep your alliance, but voting off Hunter was an extremely risky move, and I'm sure you grappled with that decision. Don't let me down, Vee.
8. 3.Tammy Leitner-I didn't realize how much I liked Tammy until I read the result of my list. Tammy is Gabe's right-hand man. She's all around likeable and just a little more enjoyable than Gina. There isn't one thing I don't like about her.
6. 4.Gina Crews-I feel bad for Gina. She didn't do anything wrong. The punks are winning this game on her tribe. I had a very good friend from Gainesville, Florida and the personalities are similar. If Gina is anything like my friend Amber, she will do whatever she's doing with smarts, ethics, and dignity. Good luck to you, Gina.
7. 5.Zoe Zanadakis-Zoe received one more whole face-time confessional, bringing her to a total of 2 whole confessionals in 3 episodes, however, she's always in the background, helpin' out and workin' hard, and smilin' and generally just keepin' the atmosphere light. I do wish we get to see more of her soon, I have a thirst for Zoe already!
4. 6.Neleh Dennis-Sweet Pea. I agree. However, due to the increased favoritism for Zoe, Gina and Tammy, Neleh is knocked down two for two reasons. Reason one is, although I love Elisabeth and Rodger, I was hoping for something a little different from her. She's sweet in a Lis's little goofy sister kinda way, but she's not as smart or knowledgeable as some of her Rotu sisters. But hey, 6th place is not bad.
10. 7.Robert DeCanio-Oh Robert, you probably had no idea what your foot looked like until you saw it on TV. Whoo, I was freakin' out-I mean OUCH!, dude! Robert continues to be a big softie, and despite his nasty skinning, he helped out and performed like a real trooper. Why the sudden comeback despite being sick recently? I know what it was! Say it with me now: "LOOOOVE...."
Yes the Rotu's powers of love put Robert back on his feet, to coin a phrase. Good luck to you Robert.
13. 8.Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien-Kathy, I am very proud of you. The same love used to cure Robert's ailments was also able to turn you from an insecure, needy brat to a tolerable, on-the-go (heh-heh) team trooper! Kudos to you on turning that frown upside down. And as Madonna said to Tom Hanks in "A League of Their Own": That's some pretty good peein', Kathy.
2. 9.Sean Rector-OK Sean, I am really disappointed in you. You're really funny, but what you did to your tribe was totally dumb. This is not an alpha-male competition. You are clearly jealous of Hunter's easily gained status as team captain, and you practically threw a rock at your team's Jesus. (With apologies to Jesus) I don't for the life of me understand what your problem is with Hunter. It's your problem that you couldn't grab attention from the whole tribe before Hunter, but you spent your afternoon in the sea with Peter, praising the Lord (which is fine, but Sean should not have expected to gain leadership status this way.) Ugh, Sean. Ugh. However because I don't hate you, you're at number 9, and not 13.
11. 10.John Carroll-John, God is trying to tell you something. Your desperate search to be food provider is laughing right back at you in your face. I like you alot, but maybe you should ease off the Aqua-Man thing for awhile. However, good work on taking care of Robert's foot. I couldn't have looked at it, but you jumped in and took care of it without hesitation. Oh, and sorry you had to have Kathy pee on your hand, I mean I would have done it too, but seriously, yuck.
9. 11.Paschal English-Pappy "pee-shy" drops back a few, only based on his lack of face-time, and his role in the Neleh-Paschal friendship. It just reeks of Lis and Rodger, and I just need to see more from Paschal that signifies him as Paschal and not, "The new Rodger Bingham." I can't believe Pappy is pee-shy. Isn't that cute? Sweet Pea and Pee Shy? Sounds like a superhero comic strip.
14. 12.Sarah Jones-You were pretty quiet and agreeable tonight, but it was only to smugly cover the knowledge that you and your alliance of evil wussies were gonna shut Hunter up once and for all. I think you're totally fake, and I hope you don't last too much longer.
12. 13.Rob Mariano-I totally don't know what to say. Sarah only beats you this week because there was little to make her look bad in Ep3, but you made me feel totally slimy. You lost the last two immunity challenges, bub. I know having Hunter hasn't helped you win, but what are you STUPID? I know, I know, you wanna protect Sarah, your useless, fake girlfriend. But come on, was that really necessary? You and Sean are two small people who couldn't take out the big guy by yourselves, so you ganged up on him. Like I mentioned with Sean, jealousy is an ugly thing, and you can't blame someone for having less flaws than you. The Godfather dies before the trilogy is over, Rob.

As for Hunter. I totally agree with everything you had to say about your tribe today. Your look when you saw your name on those votes said it all. You did nothing wrong, buddy. You played fair and and seemed like the genuine nice guy, and the spawns of Satan descended on you. Alright, enough with the Jesus references, I'm sure Hunter has some flaws...
Just wanted to say that one of the funniest moments in tonight's episode was when Maraamu received their raft-making equipment, and they stood around and stared quietly like a bunch of complete dumbasses! That was a moment to treasure. Add in some nasty cuts, and people peein' on eachother, that makes a great show!

Edited to correct spelling.

PsychoDoc 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-14-02, 03:41 AM (EST)
10. "RE: New name, same game. The Fanatics Love List 4.3"
1.Gabriel
2.Paschal
3.Gina
4.Neleh
5.Zoe
6.Tammy
7.Kathy
8.Vecepia
9.Robert
10.John
11.Sarah
12.Rob
13.Sean

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-14-02, 10:04 AM (EST)
11. "RE: New name, same game. The Fanatics Love List 4.3"
Wow what a show! some of my favs have changed drastically after last night.

1. Gabriel (1) - I love him! He may be goofy but he is adorable! What can I say other than I love him

2. Neleh (2) - No change for Neleh, I like her a lot more than I thought I would, and every week she seems to become more endearing.

3. Rob (10) - Big jump for Rob this week. I have a feeling he will turn out to be the villian of S4, but you know what? He is not as dumb as I expected. Last night during his talks I was suprised to see how into the game he was, and that really impressed me.

4. Robert (9) - I like Rob a lot. Last week we didn't get to see too much of him but this week he was great. He took the toe thing like a man, and kept on once it was taken care of. I hope he stays the sweet teddy bear kinda guy he seems to be portrayed as.

5. Paschal (4) - Paschal fell only becuase I liked the Rob's more this week. I'm loving the whole Rodger and Liz thing going on with him and Nelah.

6. John (11) - I am so glad he was not as mental this week, maybe Kathy peeing on his hand had some other effects than just relieving his pain. I was proud of him for the way he handled both of his accidents.

7. Gina (6) - got screwed! I like her cause you seem like a geniune person and is busting her a$$ to get things done around her camp. I hope there is some way sheu can pull things out of the disaster she's in and stay in the game longer.

8. Zoe (8) - Same as last week, only cause we still aren't seeing too much of her.

9. Tammy (7) - Same as above. I think however when they finally getting around to showing more of Tammy I will like her a lot.

10. Kathy (14) - I'm still not to sure about you, but you had to move up because most of the losers on MooMoo have moved down further. I hope this "turnaround" is for real and you keep it up. I really liked what I saw last night.

11. Vecepia (3) - How one of my favs has fallen..... I do not understand how she could vote out such a strong team member. I guess she isn't as cunning or smart as I hoped she was.

12. Sean (13) - The only reason why Sean is not at the very bottom of my list is because Sarah is still around. Sean is lazy and very arrogant and I can't stand him!

13. Sarah (12) - What a loser she is! She is lazy, whiney and just damn annoying. It's ashame she is still around but I guess Rob needs his airhead so he can controll his tribe.

R.I.P. Hunter (5) I was kinda in shock last night when he was voted out. I had thought that no tribe could have been as stupid as Sambooboo from Africa but I was wrong. You got a raw deal Hunter.

Cin

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-14-02, 01:49 PM (EST)
12. "“It’s not personal, it’s business.”"

Well that was different, wasn’t it? The fireworks have officially begun, and there’s a new “Don” in town. Don Dopey has made his move and it was a stunner. I understand why he would want to strengthen his position, but fail to see why he didn’t go after Gina instead of the strongest, smartest player on the island. It’s nice that a number of the Mamu’s feel they have a plan, but a bummer that their plans suck. Meanwhile, peace and harmony reign over at Rotu, but how long will that last once Mamu finally wins an immunity challenge? This landslide can’t last forever, can it?

1. Gina (2) – Here’s a good, hard worker that was dealt a bad hand. Now she’s lost her protector and is all alone with a bunch of nitwits. What does she have in her adventure bag that can get her out of this mess?

2. Zoe (8) – Still waiting for her to really emerge, but for the purposes of longevity, I guess less exposure now means more weeks later.

3. Neleh (12) – A big jump for Nelly. She finally won me over this week, though I’m still not sold on her sidekick.

4. Tammy (9) – Like everything I’ve seen from her so far.

5. Gabe (10) – Where was the bed-wetter when John needed him? The only thing I didn’t like this week was the cocky comment before the IC, but I guess they backed it up.

6. Robert (11) – Just when he seemed recovered from his “sickness”, he makes bacon strips out of his big toe. Showed good smarts and toughness in keeping up with the others. Like his attitude so far.

7. John (7) – Even though he stayed at number 7, his real rating dropped this week. He was good at dishing out the pain to Voodoo Bob, but didn’t handle it so well himself. Of course, this is easy for me to say, sitting here on my a$$ doing nothing, but what the heck? I’ve done enough scuba diving and snorkeling to know that you don’t go sticking your fingers blindly into dark places, and you sure as hell don’t go anywhere near a sea urchin without thick gloves. Pretty much common sense stuff.

8. Paschal (13) – Everybody seems to like Pappy, but I don’t know. He reminds me a little too much of Nosferatu to consider him a cuddly, old codger just yet.

9. Rob (1) – Well, yes, you have a plan and you have spared your booty, but at what cost? Maybe Don Dopey has forgotten that it is not sufficient to be the last Survivor of the Mamu tribe, you need to outlast the OTHER TRIBE as well!!! I still give him credit for providing plenty of laughs and entertainment, and for showing that he is thinking about the game, but his execution is another matter entirely. Hopefully, he keeps this Godfather schtick up, as it will keep things exciting.

10. Sarah (4) – My only memory of her this episode is when Jiffy showed up with the bamboo and Funbags was standing there with both straps hanging off her shoulders. I remember wishing in vain that her friends would be set free by the physical activity, but alas… Anyway, this best sums up her contribution to the show.

11. Kathy (14) – I don’t care how many people you pee on, you still creep me out and you’re still a needy, whiny nutjob.

12. Vee (5) – What are you doing? I thought you had a brain! Very disappointed in her.

13. Sean (6) – Much like Rob, I don’t hold the Hunter boot against him that much. It was stupid and shortsighted, but at least they thought they had a plan. What I do feel tremendously disappointed about is his fulfilling every negative black-from-the-ghetto stereotype in the book. It’s almost like he has a checklist and is doing it on purpose. What will he do next week to top this one? Carjack Jiffy’s little powerboat and do a drive-by coconut-ing of the Rotu camp? I could rant on about all the angry, lazy or misguided things he's done, but there's not enough time. God, what a jerk. Way to “represent”.

Out: Hunter (3) – I really liked his last words. He got in some good shots, vented, but did so in a humorous, non-whiny way. He had to be shaking his head on the way out of that TC. Talk about a blindside.

sittem14 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-15-02, 00:31 AM (EST)
17. "RE: “It’s not personal, it’s business.”"
LionChow - with all due respect (your AB contest is great), I'm slightly offended by your "black-from-the-ghetto" comment. I know you meant it in humor and there is humor in what you said. And, I'm not defending Sean in any way - he's certainly capable of doing that and I did enough of that last week.

It's just that I've lived in the "ghetto" of Chicago's west side for 22 years and I wouldn't trade places with anyone. It's a great place to live and raise my kids, so even a tongue-in-cheek reference to the sterotype that everyone seems to believe offends me just a little bit.

I can laugh about a lot of things, but I get pretty defensive about where I live. Sorry about being overly sensitive about this one and it's probably not even worth commenting on, but I'm gonna post it anyway. (Gee, I'm feeling a little bit like pouting Gina right now - think I'll go have some watermelon.)

Still love your contest!

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-02, 11:41 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Sean"
Sittem,

Please don't apologize for defending your beliefs (and your turf).

What I meant with my comment (and thought I put down clearly) is that Sean bugged the hell out of me by fulfilling so many of the negative stereotypes that are out there (i.e. the perception, not the reality). Similarly, I expect that anyone who is interested in shattering the image of the lazy, angry, white hating, young black man would be very frustrated by Sean's performance thus far. Like it or not, the reality of our world is that blacks ARE held to a different standard, and Sean absolutely knows this, in fact, he even spoke of it. So what does he do when he is given a national stage from which to take a stand? Does he step up and prove the "white racists" wrong? No, he hands them a can of gasoline and says, "Here, dump this on your fire, it's getting kind of low."

Living in a "ghetto" yourself, you know better than most all of us the reality of daily life and of the folks who are your friends and neighbors. My point is that there are millions and millions of people who have never been anywhere near one, and they base their beliefs on what they learn from the media and their peers. This is where stereotypes live and breathe, and Sean has done nothing but "prove their validity" to a great number of naive/ignorant people. It's a shame.

I'm sorry if I have offended you, my friend, it was certainly not my intention. I will, however, stand by what I wrote.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-15-02, 01:38 PM (EST)
21. "Give it up for the West side!"
>It's just that I've lived in
>the "ghetto" of Chicago's west
>side for 22 years and
>I wouldn't trade places with
>anyone.

....hey Sittem, can't say that I've spent much time on the west side other than to go to the Chicago Stadium/United Center, but I am a big fan of the Red West division of the public league when it comes to hoops. I'll definitely be cheering on Westinghouse this weekend in the State tournament. My dad went to Marshall back in the day, before all the Jews moved out of the west side and relocated up north. He was there in 57 when they went downstate and became the first public league school to win the state championship.

So, together now.......LET'S GO HOUSE!

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-02, 01:50 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Give it up for the West side!"
All right Shakes!! Actually, I'm a Young fan since my sons attended school there a while ago, but I'll definitely be behind 'House in the tourney. Wish I had time to watch the game which should be starting right about now. Go Public League!! Did you hear there's a proposal put out by the new superintendent which would open up the brackets a bit so there would be a chance for more than one public league team to qualify for state?

Just checked on UIC/Oklahoma - UIC down by 10 with 15 minutes to go - they're hanging, but really don't have much of a chance.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-14-02, 05:14 PM (EST)
13. "RE: New name, same game. The Fanatics Love List 4.3"
1. Gabriel (2)
2. Neleh (3)
3. Paschal (10)
4. Gina (1)
5. John (9)
6. Zoe (7)
7. Tammy (4)
8. Robert (10)
9. Kathy (13)
10. Vecepia (5)
11. Sarah (12)
12. Sean (11)
13. Rob (8)

Hunter was #6 last week.

* First of all bringing up the rear....Meet the Deedles! (whatever that means it just sounds appropriate ;)

-Vecepia lands on top of the bunch 'cause I still like her even though she's siding with the morons of the tribe.

-Sarah is next because really she has no other options and she's only one of the minions anyway.

-Then we have angering, lazy Sean - it's Gervase without an ounce of charm. Minion #2

-And now it's Rob, the leader of this pathetic squad. Sure it's great to be incharge but not if your entire tribe consists of lazy, dumb ****s and will almost certainly go into the merge at a disadvantage without major manipulation of the game. I see you've been taking strategy tips from Jerri....

* The Good tribe is basically just thrown up there in the order that I feel is right at this time....we still haven't seen a lot of them as a tribe and that really doesn't bode well for the Idiot tribe.

-Kathy is still the least liked even though she didn't "take charge" this week.

-Sweetpea and Pappy have the Rodger and Elisabeth thing going on....as we know nothing beats the original (including Colleen to Liz but they're a different kind of cute really) but it's still cute and moves them up ahead of the rest of the tribe.

-Gabriel is the leader and CBS has told me that "everyone loves a leader" so he must be number one.

-Gina....I like Gina - I mean she's been doing actual work around the camp and I feel she deserves a much much higher rating than any of her tribe"mates".

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Hylia 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-14-02, 07:05 PM (EST)
14. "RE: New name, same game. The Fanatics Love List 4.3"
From most-loved to least-loved:

1. Zoe
2. Gabe
3. Robert
4. Gina
5. Tammy
6. Neleh
7. Paschal
8. John
9. Kathy
10. Vecepia
11. Rob
12. Sarah
13. Sean

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-02, 11:13 PM (EST)
15. "I'm new at this, and I hate most of them"
Alright, I'll give this a try, even though I dislike most of them so far, and the ones that don't talk I assume I don't like unless they prove otherwise.

So, here we go.....

1. Rob: Singlehandily carrying this show. Great confessionals, and they will only get better as he is finally starting to get comfortable with the camera.

2. Pascal: Say what you want, but without a doubt the hardest role to play as a contestant is the token old guy. IC's are the only things that typically keep the old person in the game through the early portions of the show. But, Pascal is playing the old person role as well as anyone ever has, even better than Rodger in that he appears to be much better in the challenges. Getting along with everyone he has already become the surogate dad of Rotu which will make it very very difficult to vote him out, just ask Nelly.

3. Zoe: Hasn't said much if anything, but I like the body language and the constant smile on her face plus her UTR strategy....let's call her the anti-kathy.

4. Gaybe:: playing the role of alpah male better than anyone I have ever seen in this game. Really in control of his tribe, unlike Hunter who thought he was in control of his tribe.

5. Vecepia: Smart enough to figure out she would has a better future in a weak alliance than as a bottom feeder in the Hunter group. Have a feeling she's playing Sean like a fiddle. Also like the fact that although she is a jesus freak she acknoledges that there are many other just as important things in the world that people can use to gather strength and inspiration.

6. Robert: Seems like a cool guy, pretty laid back.

7. Neleh: Seems nice, came to play in teh IC tiebreaker.

8. Sean: Gotta love this idiot. He's funny, stupid and on a power trip. He's on vacation and not afraid to admit it. And MB, shame on you for casting a nonswimmer and then having 80% of the challenges water based. But, that's not Sean's fault. Loved the black nono monologue.

9. Tammy: Who?

10. Gina: Sorry honny, you hitched your trailer up to the wrong pony. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

11. Sara: Just an idiot, clearly the most camera conscious of all the castmembers...always looking at the camera during action sequences, and I find that very annoying.

12. John: Shut up you little b!tch. You can open your mouth when you catch the other 5 shrimp we need for a friggen cocktail.

13. Kathy: But, how can you vote me off, I found food!!! OBviously has never seen this show before.

And good riddance to Hunter, who surely would've occupied a spot towards teh bottom of this list.

sittem14 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-15-02, 00:18 AM (EST)
16. "RE: New name, same game. The Fanatics Love List 4.3"
KNUCKLEHEADS!!! Who's the knucklehead now Hunter? "We" need to rebuild it all for the five who go back tonight? What do you mean, we, Hunter?

I gotta admit my list has been fluctuating wildly over the past three episodes. Hunter started as number 1, and if I was to rate him now he may not be last but he'd be pretty close. Being a leader in a group where everyone is on the same page is easy, big guy, but you apparently don't have it when not everyone admires the very ground you walk on. I just don't know how the tribe will go on without you, but then again, they didn't do very well with you either so what have they got to lose besides your big ego?

On to the rankings:

1. Vee (1) Didn't let me down at all this episode (unlike some other Mamus). Right from the beginning she initiated trying to rebuild trust. She has a great smile, she is positive, she's always working to get rid of tension, she's great on the morning show, she see's the humor in how lousy the team is. A great lady I'd love to meet outside the game. Finally, great respect for her comment about the LJC while also respecting everyone else's beliefs.
2. Robert (11) Any comments I make about Rotu are still not well informed because I still haven't seen enough. "Pain is easy, life is hard" is a great quote and not a bad way to look at life. Can he keep this lofty perch - I doubt it. Admired his ability to work in spite of the injury.
3. Rob (10) I almost have to respect MB for this. He sucked me in with making me believe early on that Rob's brain was between his legs. I'm not sure I like the godfather thing, but he HAS a plan and he's getting pretty articulate talking about it. Loved the look Hunter gave him when the first vote was cast for him - like, "you SOB, you got me and I didn't have a clue." We'll see how good he really is if he can survive after the merge.
4. Gabe (2) You're dropping a bit buddy. You're starting to go over the top a little with some of your smug comments - you aren't quite a genious yet. Let's see how things play out when you have to sit at the TC. You may keep going, but tone it down a little bit, golden boy.
5. Sean (3) You are dropping slowly, kind of like what happens to your body when you are in the water. Will someone please teach you how to use a paddle!??! It's driving me crazy. I love you to death, but now that Hunter is gone you gotta project a little more positive on film or you're gonna keep drifting down. However, you're still good for great quotes each week. "The humble shall be exhalted" - we shall see. (By the way - can anyone tell me if that's a direct quote or a paraphrase? I'm embarrased to say it only seems like a paraphrase of I Samuel 2 to me.)
6. Tammy (5) You're just hanging around - no real clue as to who you really are.
7. Neleh (6) You still aren't Liz to me - my sweatness tolerance is getting overburdened.
8. Paschal (8) And pappy ain't Roger. You and Sweatpea could move up - I just need to see more of you under stress.
9. Zoe (9) I'm still biased to not like you though I think you'll be around to close to the end. Of course, if you take that to the bank you'll be in trouble cause I don't have a clue from week to week what's gonna happen.
10. Gina (7) The anger and pouting is getting real old. I really wanted to like you - I do love watermelon - but your melon is rotting honey. I'd like to say you are gone next week, but at this point I just don't know. With a switch in the game you could still come back, but right now I'm feeling you'd like to follow Hunter back to the sugar shack for some recuperation time with the big guy.
11. John (11) How are you going to manage to hurt yourself next week? I'm beginning to think your stragegy now is to see sympathy.
12.Sarah (13) You weren't bad this week, but you weren't good either and there's no reason to move you up. I think you were the main cancer at Mamu, but with Rob at your side you could still survive for awhile. I'd love to see a switch with Rotu that put you over there to see if you truly are lazy.
13. Kathy (14) Even though Gabe loves you I still can't. Overall you didn't hurt yourself any this week and who couldn't respect someone who can pee on demand? But, am I supposed to admire that? You gotta do more than that to redeem yourself.

Can't say I've ever been more surprised by a vote, but I'm glad at this point to have Hunter, who was constantly complaining about the complainers, gonzo.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-15-02, 01:02 AM (EST)
18. "RE: New name, same game. The Fanatics Love List 4.3"
Here ya go:

"And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be
abased; and he that shall humble himself
shall be exhalted."
Matthew 23:12

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-02, 01:44 PM (EST)
22. "RE: New name, same game. The Fanatics Love List 4.3"
That's it Kokoro!! It was getting late last night and I didn't dig deep enough into the passage.

Now, is what Sean said consistent with the overall passage? You can't get away from verse 11 which sets it up by saying "But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant". Sean seems to be coming up a little short on the servant end at this point in the game.

This is the part of the game I dislike - when someone appears to compromise themselves as a person in order to strategize to go further in the game. It's why I ended up having immense respect for Roger since he never appeared to compromise himself in order to further himself in the game. It leaves a question open for me at this point about Sean.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-02, 10:33 AM (EST)
19. "RE: New name, same game. The Fanatics Love List 4.3"
1. Gabriel (3) – Gets better every week. He’s Ethan with a personality. I think I’m in the minority, but I absolutely loved his “it’ll be back soon” retort when Jiffy asked for the idol. Truer words have never been uttered.

2. Tammy (2) – Something about her, but I can’t put my finger on it yet…

3. Paschal (4) – Love the “Pappy” nickname. For a 57 y.o., he’s in good shape (compare Big Tom, 11 years his junior). If he makes the merge, he’s golden.

4. Zoe (1) – She doesn’t so much fall this week as others jump. I still like her, but she doesn’t get nearly the face time that other Rotus get. I still think this means potential final 4.

5. Neleh (5) – I never have been one to go for the “sweethearts”. It’s not why I watch the show. But she’s got game.

6. Gina (9) – Moves up because of her stoicism in the face of sheer stupidity in her tribe. It’s truly a shame that once again bratty complainers and malcontents have taken control of a tribe.

7. Robert (7) – I want to move him higher, but this is where he falls. I may have completely misjudged him. He was a real gamer this week.

8. John (8) – He’s about to fall below Kathy to become my least favorite Rotu (I can’t believe I just wrote that). Another total misread on my part, but the other way. I thought he’d fill the role that Gabriel has taken (and my guess is so did he). Now he’s just flailing around, trying to make himself important, and hurting the tribe (and himself) with his efforts.

9. Kathy (14) – Welcome back to the human race, Kathy.

10. Vee (6) – You’ve fallen from 1st to 6th to 10th on my list. Perhaps you’re just along for the ride on the loser caravan, but you backed the wrong horse Vee.

11. Rob (11) – Robfather, eh? More like King Doofus. You successfully kicked Mommy and Daddy to the curb (and weird Uncle Peter, too), so now the kids are running the house. Yay! No more chores! No more having to eat grapefruit! No more mandatory water runs! Oh, and no chance of winning anything with the pathetic bunch you have left. The remaining Maraamus make the Samburu mallrats look like Amish barn raisers. At least you’re saving Rotu the trouble of Pagonging your lame @sses.

12. Sarah (12) – Queen Doofus. Watching you follow Robfather around and getting all cuddly-wuddly with him makes me break out in hives. I’d rather watch a continuous loop of John operating on Robert’s foot.

13. Sean (13) – Maybe has the worst game sense of anyone ever to appear on this show. The only thing that has kept him in the game is that his disdain of anything resembling work is shared by the majority of people in his tribe. I grow weary of watching him scowl and his incessant talk about “respect” without having done anything to deserve it. Here’s the thing Sean, if you don’t like people telling you what to do, then have some friggin’ initiative. And this guy is a teacher?! Your students must be so proud of you.

"The humble shall be exalted", eh? Sean, you wouldn't know humility if it pantsed you. Don't worry though, that day is coming soon.

Hunter (10) – Best final words EVER. And I didn’t even really like the guy.

Fester

03-15-02, 02:24 PM (EST)
24. "RE: New name, same game. The Fanatics Love List 4.3"
ziiiiiiiing!!! Fester's golden again!

you wouldn't know humility if it pantsed you
ROFL!!!! *puts that one in his "I hope I find a place to use this someday" list*

and Hunter's last words were the best ever, weren't they? yes, they were

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-02, 04:33 PM (EST)
25. "RE: New name, same game. The Fanatics Love List 4.3"
Okay I am going to try this.

1. Vee-She is great. She always has great comments and is a peacemaker.
2. Rob-Don't ask me why, but he is turning out to be a real "thinker." I didn't think he had any brains in the beginning, but he moved way up when he had the smarts to break away from Hunter's rule. At last a true “villain” that you love to hate. Kind of like a young Richard. Remember Richard too only wanted people that he could control and manipulate?!
3. Paschal-He reminds me of an old guy that I know. He seems like he would be the perfect grandpa! So far he hasn't cost his team challenges, in spite of his age.
4. Neleh -She seems like a sweet girl and doesn't have any annoying habits . . .yet
5. Sean-Okay he is slipping. I liked him in the beginning, but the other night! All of the whining had to go! Hello! You are on an island Sean not Club med! The only thing that saves him is that he is funny!
6. Tammy - I think she is going to turn out to be funny character, or at least entertaining.
7. Gina - Only because she was a Watermelon Queen
8. Gabriel - He is shaping up to be a pretty good team leader/spokesman!
9. Sarah - She does have a nice body. (It's hers, she paid for it) Although, she is still knock-kneed and pidgin toed (did anyone else notice that?) . . .Why didn't she get that fixed too?
10. Zoe - She seems supportive and she would be a little higher, but she doesn't have an upper lip. (I count off for that)
11. John - Great nurse!
12. Kathy - She performs great under pressure.
13. Robert - Because he suffered though the pain for the sake of his tribe, but every word out of his mouth annoys me for some reason.

Honorable mention: Hunter - He would have been slightly above Robert, but he was too . . .arrogant . . . and thought his strong work ethic would keep him in the game. . .unfortunately for him personality pays a HUGE part in this game and his did not fit in with the rest of the tribe.

>

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-15-02, 07:24 PM (EST)
26. "RE: New name, same game. The Fanatics Love List 4.3"
1. Sarah (1)
2. Rob (3)
3. Neleh (2)
4. Paschal(9) (i see Rodger and Lis resemblence , i miss ELISABETH)
5. Gabriel(5)
6. Kathy (7) I love what she did! haahaha "i was a little embarassed"
7. Gina (12) Like u better once Hunt is GONE!
8. Vecepia (4) Still like ya, just couldnt find room
9. Sean (6)Too lazy dude, but i like u
10.Tammy (8)
11.Robert (11) Great courage
12.Zoe (10)
13.John (13)

Hunter was 14 last week

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-16-02, 07:14 PM (EST)
27. "RE: New name, same game. The Fanatics Love List 4.3"
1. Gina Moved to the top of the list when she called Sarah on her lame a$$ TC comments in E2. Plus, I love to root for the underdog.

2. Gabriel Young Gabe truly looks to be the leader of Rotu, especially in the challenges. Smart, strong, funny - at this point my pick to take it all.

3. Neleh S4 sweetheart. Would easily be number one on my list if she showed some of the fiestiness that made Colleen and Liz America's darlings.

4. Tammy Alliance with Gabe shows smarts. This is probably based more on potential than actual performance to this point.

5. Paschal The whole Rodger/Liz thing with Neleh is a bit played out but the "hugging" judge has impressed me with his ability to get along with everyone. Adding the flag to the shelter keeps him top 5.

6. Zoe Not much one way or another at this point.

7. Robert See #6.

8. Kathy She pi$$ed on John, literally. She kissed Robert. Why, Kathy, you little ho! Can't wait for the late night backrub by the fire for Zoe.

9. John Whiny little biotch. Real Bunky potential.

10. Vee The best of what's left. That's not saying much. A huge disappointment.

11. Rob King of the losers is still a loser. Rob, you're wicked re-todded.

12. Sarah You're lazy, you're stupid, you're ugly and you're attracted to Rob. Pathetic...

13. Sean Maybe this is unfair. I think Sean's agenda is not to win Survivor but to create a memorable, probably controversial persona that will translate in to some minor celebrity status. He's cultivating the image necessary to develop some street cred...odds on favorite to be the first Survivor alum to sign a recording deal. Still, I can't stand the guy.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-02, 11:59 PM (EST)
28. "RE: New name, same game. The Fanatics Love List 4.3"
Man, it sucks that Hunter got booted! But, we must live on, and hopefully Gina's torch will continue to burn for a long time to come, I've got my fingers crossed......

1. Gina (1) - Maybe you could've strategized better, but you're doing all you can, pulling the weight of most of the rest of your tribemates. Don't work yourself to death this week, just let them starve to death!!!!

2. Tammy (4) - I wish they would show more of you, there's much more to you than we see on screen. I think there is some sort of alliance in the Rotu tribe, and Tammy may be in the center of it.

3. Gabriel (6) - Makes a leap up this week because he's definately showing that he's the Alpha Male of the Rotu tribe, and I look for him to go pretty far in the game, and from his screen time, it looks like he may be in an alliance with Tammy...let's hope he is.

4. Sweetpea (5) - She jumps up this week for continuously holding her own out there, it's gotta be tough for a skinny girl like her! Continue to fly under the radar, little dove, you'll make it far.

5. John (3) - Although his continuous attempts to become the tribe's Alpha male are failing, I still think John may be playing the game the best, if he could only stop putting his fingers where they don't belong (No Pun Intended).

6. Pappy (7) - Wish they'd show more of him too, I think he is alot more kind than I originally thought him out to be.

7. Zoe (8) - She seems to be a really nice lady, alot more nicer than any fishing boat captain should be....hopefully she'll continue to encourage her tribemates, and she should make it well past the merge.

8. Robert (9) - He's showing his worth, using his strength, even though he may be a little sidetracked with injury and sickness.

9. Kathy (11) - She seems to be a bit better than I thought her out to be, so here's to Kathy making the merge...maybe.

10. Vecepia (12) - She's just a pawn in the evil "New Tagi" alliance, she seems too smart to be one, but she is.

11. Rob (10) - I still like him better than others, because he seems to actually be trying to play the game, but he is in 11th place because he made a huge mistake in voting off Hunter, because now Rob must take the Alpha male position in order for his tribe to survive.

12. Sarah (12) - She's really nice to look at....but those bug bites are really hurting her appearence...hopefully she'll be voted off soon so we can hear her thought on all the boob jokes, I want to see whether she's an actual slut or whether she just plays one on television.

13. Sean (14) - The only reason this knucklehead moves up a spot is because Hunter is gone. I'm just going to end this prematurely, because if I said what I wanted to say, I'd be up all night putting ***'s in for all the cuss words.

echogirl 2120 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-02, 02:28 AM (EST)
29. "RE: New name, same game. The Fanatics Love List 4.3"
1. Gabe (T1)
2. Zoe (T1)
3. Neleh (T1)
4. Tammy (T1)
5. Robert (5)
6. John (6)
7. Rob (13)
8. Gina (8)
9. Kathy (12)
10. Paschal (7)
11. Vecepia (9)
12. Sean (10)
13. No-No's (not rated)
14. Pee (not rated)
15. Sarah (15)

Hunter was 11 last week.

Well I decided to break-up my four way tie for first. Not easy as no one deserved to be dropped.

Gabe: How wrong could I be about this guy? Going in I knew he was going to be a whiny, wimpy, dumb Surfer Boy with a weak bladder. After three episodes young Gabe has proven to be one of the smartest people ever to play this game! Unlike Hunter, Gabe did not assert himself as the "leader". No he began bonding with his tribe, asserting himself in challenges, and got people involved with his work ethic and diplomatic people skills. He has assumed the role in Rotu John coveted. The role Hunter cast upon himself. He did it quietly and effectively. And he looks great with his shirt off! Gabe will go far in this game!

Zoe: We see so little of her and that is a shame! She seems to have bonded with everyone, and is the most competive woman I have seen on Survivor yet. Zoe always seems to make her presence known, albiet quietly, and is a major force in this game. Loved that she was there to hold Robert's hand when he was in so much pain.

Neleh: Sweetpea! She is just too sweet! Yes I got another cavity this week! I love how she has bonded with Paschal, and how she really seems to be enjoying herself. And she is much tougher than I anticipated. Go Sweetpea!

Tammy: Along with Zoe, she needs more airtime. But I love what I see. She's smart, friendly, competive, and does wonderful confessionals! Must be the reporter in her. Like Zoe, I expect for her to be a major force later in this game.

Robert: Another guy I was wrong about. He may be a tough guy on the inside, but he comes across more like a big, soft Teddy Bear! I thought he might try to assert himself as the Rotu leader, but he seems to be comfortable in his role. And I loved how he handled his injury. He refused to lie down for long, instead toughing it out to help build the raft. I still think he may be in trouble because I don't see him aligned with anyone at this time.

John: How he wanted Gabe's role! Yes he is a bit whiny, and accident prone, but John is a trooper! His finger was wrapped, but he did not let that slow him down during the IC (and it could have). John also wins points for his nursing skills. So he can't hunt or fish. But his nursing skills are extremely valuable to this tribe and should insure he sticks around awhile. And the look on his face when Kathy pee'd on his hand was priceless!

Rob: Is he stupid or brilliant? I can't decide! But Rob does make S4 fun to watch, so I move him up for that! Okay as for voting off Hunter, here is my take. They were losing with Hunter. Hunter desperately wanted control. Rob either thought, "okay we are doomed anyway, I will decide who I would most enjoy losing challenges with", Or perhaps Rob was betting on some switch that may breathe new life into his tribe. Getting Hunter off now insures he remains in control as these new "tribe members" could not pair up with Hunter and Gina to mastermind a coup. Rob is trying to play this game, and the simple fact that he makes it enertaining for us viewers (much like Brandon or Jeff) bumps him up on my list.

Gina: I still like Gina, but she needs to stop sulking now and play the game. Twist or no twist, I think it is premature to write Gina off. She needs to play everyone and hope for a change of fortune so she can make the merge. If she does, she may last much longer than expected.

Kathy: I was impressed! Kathy stopped b!tching. Stopped manipulating. Yes Kathy made an effort to be a part of the Love Tribe! Her performance while squatting over John's hand was a Survivor classic! I was not shocked it was Kathy who performed this deed, and I think she deserves praise (especially from John) for coming to the aide of her "stricken" Tribemate!

Paschal: Sorry Pappy, but I drop you because of your anxiety problems. Is it that small? Were you aware that this is Primetime TV and your lil' pappy would not be shown? I also drop you because you seem a bit smarmy with the women. You are no Rodger, at least not yet!

Vecepia: Perhaps you are really playing this game well. Perhaps I just don't see it. I think it is time you distance yourself from Sean. If you do so, you head back up the charts!

Sean: I will give Sean credit, he always has something interesting to say. And always something clever to say. However, Sean you are lazy! And you do have a chip on your shoulder. The later I could deal with if you put out 100%, especially in the challenges. But your constant complaining, when you do nothing, grows old quickly. You may outwit, but you have to play too!

No-no's: Pestering little flying bugs that attack with no mercy! They leave nasty little bites that just beg, "scratch me". The great thing about no-no's is that they seem to favor Sarah! A blind man could read her legs!

Pee: Some of us pee sitting down, while others stand. Some of us have weak bladders, some of us strong bladders. Some of us have anxiety problems, others can pee in front of millions of television viewers. But we all have to pee sometime. If not we might explode! Besides urine will always rank higher than.....

Sarah: Number 15 again! We started out with you whining about getting votes. You mean Ms. Funbags you were shocked? Perhaps if you did more than pose for the cameras and whine to your Tribemates, you would get more respect? And I can't wait until you find out that Rob was playing you just like he played Hunter! BTW, lovely legs Sarah! Keep scratching girl!

Hunter: I loved this guy from the neck down!!! But Hunter proved to be another arrogant, no-brain Military Guy. yes he had survival skills, but evidently pilots never learn people skills. Confronting Rob about voting off Sarah in E2 was IMHO one of (if not) the biggest gufus in Survivor history. You cut your own wings (throat) knucklehead! Yes you were marooned with a bunch of idiots, but don't let them know that! You should have learned to chill a bit and perhaps you could have made the merge where your athletic prowness would have meant a possible long run of IC victories. Instead you go home early. Hope your buddies back home give you hell knucklehead!

03-17-02, 07:26 PM (EST)
30. "RE: New name, same game. The Fanatics Love List 4.3"
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-02 AT 07:28 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-17-02 AT 07:27 PM (EST)

argh, why do you people persist in this fallacy!?!

Hunter did not seize power. he did not even want it!!! it was forced on him because the rest of his tribe was a bunch of idiots! they would have starved to death without him, and would still, if it wasn't all too apparent that MB is going to save them undeservedly. Hunter was the most deserving castaway, perhaps from any show, to win the million. The only mistake he made was trying to get Rob to vote Sarah, I'll give you that (but can you really blame him for expecting that one of the weakest, laziest, unhelpful people ever cast should be voted off? i didn't think so). everything else he was doing his best in. but I'll bet he's not all that sad to be away from that bunch of losers otherwise known as Maraamu.

ok, i'll end my rant now

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-02, 11:34 PM (EST)
31. "RE: New name, same game. The Fanatics Love List 4.3"
1. Zoe (1) Solid and sharp, keeping her cool and letting others play the foolish attention games.

2. Vecepia (3) Probably the only really smart player among the Maraamu.

3. Tammy (6) At least she's awake.

4. John (4) He's trying too hard and heading for a sympathy vote-off because of multiple injuries, but damn it's amusing.

5. Gina (2) She and Hunter laid back when they should have forced the issues and brought structure and order to the situation, it cost them both the game.

6. Neleh (9) Pixie, playing on her natural strengths, could be a condendor.

7. Gabe (10) A lot smarter than I thought he'd be.

8. Paschal (11) Funny, in great shape for a guy his age, pacing himself nicely.

9. Kathy (13) Switched her tactics, probably won't save her but at least she gave herself a better chance.

10. Sean (7) Lazy and funny, his agenda will be his ruin in the game though.

11. Rob (8) Choked in the immunity challenge, again.

12. Robert (12) Took it like a man, but too little else to go on.

13. Sarah (14) Clueless.

Last week Hunter was #5.

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-02, 06:29 AM (EST)
32. "RE: New name, same game. The Fanatics Love List 4.3"
LAST EDITED ON 03-18-02 AT 06:30 AM (EST)

I'm a "late lister" as usual!

1. Gabriel - I love him I love him I love him I love him I love him... okay, you get the picture!!! And Fester - I'm in the minority with you, I loved his "It'll be back" comment too! Hey, he strikes me as the kind of guy who's not just talk - he can back it up!

2. Zoe - I still love her warmth and enthusiasm, even though she's barely got any face time! Obviously warm and caring, holding Robert's hand during the "operation"!

3. Neleh - Just such a sweetie, and a great player!! And the Sweetpea nickname fits her!

4. Tammy – Strong, confident - another one to expect great things from!

5. Paschal - The "Pappy" nickname is the greatest!!! And I got all "melty" when he had his arms around Gabe and Neleh, giving them each a kiss on the cheek, like a dad!

6. John - Well, he was a bit whiny this week, but it was because of the continual injuries. He wants to be the Rotu leader, it ain't happenin', but at least he seems to be taking that much of it in stride, rather than waging war like a Maraamu would.

7. Robert - Oh, God in heaven, man, I have to give you SO much credit! To have someone chop off part of your toe with a machete, no pain killers, and then jump right back in the game! Hoooooooly shhheeeet!!!! He'd be higher on my list, but there's no where else to put him!

8. Kathy - Way to pee when it was called for! Seems to have toned it waaaaaaay down in an effort to get along with her tribe, and even said so herself! Rather than blame others, she sees that it was she who needed to make the changes in order to become part of the group.

For the first time ever, an entire tribe takes my top spots without anyone from the other side sneaking in! Maraamu was beyond disappointing this week!

9. Gina - Getting kind of whiny and crabby to an extreme. It's understandable, though - she's now the only one there who'll do any amount of work, her only friend there is gone, and unless she's saved by the switch, she's gone next - I'd be p.issy too!

10. Vee - Come on, girlfriend, it's not too late! Don't hang with these idiots, Gina needs someone on her side! Where's the Vee we saw in Ep. 1????

11. Rob - Robfather? This idiot couldn't find his ass with a map and a flashlight! And everyone else is so dumb that he's their leader - over Hunter!!!!

12. Sarah - Yeeeeccccchhhhh..... you know, there's not one likeable thing about her! She's clearly not pretty now that the elements are taking their toll. The fake rack was atrocious looking from the beginning (oh, and Sarah, if you're reading this, sorry for the big words - "atrocious" means horrible!), and looks worse now that she's dropping weight, her laziness and bitchiness just make her less appealing! But hey, why work when you're the plaything for the "leader" of the tribe? She knew that "trick pelvis" of hers would come in handy some day!

13. Sean - Your skinny little body must be staggering under the weight of that chip on your shoulder, dude. If you want to be the alpha male, you need to put your money where your big, fat, lazy, hyper-critical, insecure mouth is! Spouting off how YOU should obviously be the alpha male when you're floating around in the lagoon with your big old shorts and your life preserver, like some huge dork, while everyone else works doesn't give us much to go on!

Visit BlossomArt's Ebay Page!

"This is a check made out to you, the Beatles, for $3,000 - you divide it up any way you want. If you want to give Ringo less, it's up to you." (SNL's Lorne Michaels, April 1976)

03-18-02, 12:21 PM (EST)
33. "RE: New name, same game. The Fanatics Love List 4.3"
>>(oh, and Sarah, if you're reading this, sorry for the big words -
>>"atrocious" means horrible!)

you're giving Sarah too much credit, Itzy. Horrible is the same number of syllables, and only one less letter! If you want to be sure she understands, you should just say BAD.

jancan 51 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-02, 01:43 PM (EST)
34. "RE: New name, same game. The Fanatics Love List 4.3"
I love to read your posts Survivorerist! Thanks!

LIKE:
1. Gabe - I came into this game not wanting to like him, but I've changed my opinion. I greatly respect the way he is playing. He's managed to become the "natural" leader of his tribe. I suspect that it was indeed his plan to make it appear "natural". Manipulation points! (The best manipulator is the one that does it and the others never suspect.) He's also smart and strong enough that he should do very well on the individual IC.
2. Zoe - She is purely an emotional choice on my part. I expected her to be a Sue-type and she has turned out to be a pleasant character and supportive friend. I love her smile.
3. Rob - He may be the evil Godfather, but he entertains us! In addition, one of the dissapointments of the S3 season was the lack of sexual tension (If you exclude the Frank/Brandon thing...LOL). Rob has provided a two-for-one evil character AND some sex appeal on the side.
4. Vee - I've been cheering for her from ep 1 and I still hope she goes a long way. I think she is trying to make the best of being on the sucking tribe and she's savy and strong.
5. Neleh - I changed my opinion about her too. She's stronger than I expected and seems to be genuine. It's hard to believe that anyone is that nice, but she truly seems to be.

NEUTRAL: (ranking these are tough)
6. Robert - He gets big points from me for toughing out his injury. I'd have been begging to go home with my toe like that or at least I'd have tried to get out of work for a day or two, so he's earned my beginning respect for being a tough guy.
7. John - Entertainment value for the funniest sight on survivor! I laughed harder than when Colby dumped Jerri on her ass.
8. Sean - He's a lazy bum, but he's staying pretty high on my list out of appreciation for his excellent humor. His Cleopatra and weatherman remarks were highpoints. I don't want him to win, but I'd like him to stick around for awhile to provide a few laughs.
9. Tammy - Good confessionals.
10. Gina - I really want to like her, but she was just too condescending when she thought she had power.

MY VOTE OFF LIST
11. Sarah - Cleopatra grates on my nerves, but she can stick around for a while to see just how two-faced Rob can become.
12. Paschal - Boring.
13. Kathy - Just can't stand her still.

cutie 58 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-02, 01:56 PM (EST)
35. "RE: New name, same game. The Fanatics Love List 4.3"
first time to vote, hope u dont mind me joining in the middle

1. tammy: seems nice and pretty, like her from the beginning
2. zoe: seems nice but not as pretty as tammy
3. john: hard working n smart (to overturn the boat), a bit whiny, but at least his injuries give us somethg to watch from rotu
4. kathy: i should hate her, but i dunno y i like her. she contributes
5. gabriel: perfect guy but reminds me too much of the boring ethan, though he is not as boring as ethan
6. neleh: i dun think she looks pretty, but she did well in the food challenge. but the liz/rodger thg is too boring
7. robert: didnt like him for no reasons, but he works hard despite of injuries and sickness
8. pascal: seen nthg abt him, n i just hate the liz/rodger thg
9. gina: she should be higher, but i hate this tribe so much
10.vee: she might have a strategy we didnt see
11.rob: at least he is not a follower, n he is not as lazy as the ones below
12.sarah: no one would like her rite?
13.sean: even more lazy and whiny than sarah, no other assets (body) to compensate his laziness, didnt even try to row!

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-02, 09:01 PM (EST)
36. "RE: New name, same game. The Fanatics Love List 4.3"
Position. Name (Position last week) (Total, High, Low, Average)

1. Gabriel (3) (84, 1, 10, 3.5)
2. Neleh (2) (103, 1, 8, 4.291667)
3. Zoe (7) (116, 1, 12, 4.833333)
4. Gina (1) (122, 1, 10, 5.083333)
5. Tammy (4) (132, 1, 13, 5.5)
6. Paschal (9) (134, 2, 12, 5.583333)
7. Robert (10) (169, 2, 13, 7.041667)
8. Vecepia (6) (186, 1, 12, 7.75)
9. John (8) (191, 3, 13, 7.958333)
10. Kathy (14) (208, 2, 13, 8.666667)
10. Rob (11) (208, 1, 13, 8.666667)
12. Sean (12) (262, 5, 13, 10.916667)
13. Sarah (13) (274, 1, 15, 11.416667)

Gabriel takes the title as board favourite this week, being ranked #1 a whopping 9 times out of 24 total lists. This is quite a jump from week 1, where he placed no higher than #3. In contrast, Neleh, who took second, only appeared at #1 a single time. Gina, last week's #1, falls to #4, perhaps due to CBS giving her a whining attitude this week.

Despite there being only 13 castaways remaining, Sarah has a low ranking of #15, courtesy of echogirl. She ranked the no-nos and Kathy's "golden rainbow" above her this week.

Finally, week 3 brings us another dead heat, this time for 10th place. This tie is between Kathy, who seems to be improving in the our eyes, and Rob, who has been all over the board in terms of rankings.

Since CBS is still on their March Madness schedule, next week's Fanatics Love List should be up around 10:30 p.m. or, if I am tired, sometime Thursday evening. See you tomorrow!

"I am slowly going crazy one two three four five six switch"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •