The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"could someone show me the routes to go to TC or Challenge beach?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorQT 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-15-02, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"could someone show me the routes to go to TC or Challenge beach?"
Maraamu is on one side of the island and Rotu is on the other. A small town called Taiahoe bay is between them(go to claycritters.com for maps), TC's challenge beach is between Maraamu and Taiahoe bay. I was ondering, does Rotu walk by Taiahoe bay? ANd for the Fafaru challge @ haatuatua beach which is the north side of the island, and i'm pretty sure that they are small towns on the way!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: could someone show me the route... Naked 03-16-02 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-16-02, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: could someone show me the routes to go to TC or Challenge beach?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-02 AT 00:28 AM (EST)

This map can not be right as far as camp locations. It is showing that Maramuu is walking about 20 miles to the challenges, while Rotu is only walking about 5 miles. a 20 mile walk would take up all day, and then they would still be faced with a 20 mile walk back home at night. I'll do a little research and see if I can find out the camp locations for you.

I'm editing because I found out that I made a mistake. I counted Km instead of miles. Maramuu is only walking about 7 miles (about two hours) to challenges while Rotu is walking about a mile and a half (about 20 minutes). Hmmm... maby there is a reason that Rotu is winning so many challenges....

As far as to What direction Rotu is walking to tribal council, your guess is as good as mine, but I don't think that they are cruising the town on the way in...

Naked

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •