The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR 18 Fans, Time To Vote: Ep 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-29-11, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR 18 Fans, Time To Vote: Ep 10"

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's bootees in the subject heading.

This is really easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: Tar 18 Fans ..." and replace with your vote, i.e. "Kisha & Jen." This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately.

Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're really obvious, so please save the nicknames for inside your post and only use their proper names in the subject header.

2. Non elimination episodes.

If you feel there will be a Non-Elimination Leg (NEL) put down "Non-Elimination (or NEL) -- Team name" in the subject header to tell us who you think will finish last. If you feel there will be a continuation of this leg (Superleg) put down "Superleg" in the subject header.

3. Reply only to this post.

We like nice straight vote threads around here.

4. Vote changes.

However, if it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, reply to your own vote post! Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Gar & Mal."

5. Have fun!

Only two more delays to go!

Remaining Teams

Gary & Mallory (Father/Daughter)
Flight Time & Big Easy (Globetrotters)
Kent & Vyxsin (Dating Goths)
LaKisha & Jennifer (Sisters)
Zev & Justin (Best Friends)

Eliminations

leg 001: Superleg (Jet & Cord trailing last)
leg 002: Amanda & Kris bounced
leg 003: Mel & Mike croaked
leg 004: Superleg (Kent & Vyxsin freakout)
leg 005: Jaime & Cara extinction
leg 006: Margie & Luke stalled
leg 007: Ron & Christina baled
leg 008: NEL (Gary & Mallory swept)
leg 009: Jet & Cord bagged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Goths vince3 04-29-11 1
 Goths dabo 04-29-11 2
   Vote Change: Globetrotters dabo 04-30-11 5
 LaKisha & Jennifer AyaK 04-29-11 3
 Globetrotters! PsychoKitty 04-30-11 4
 Zev & Justin Loree 04-30-11 6
 Kent/Vyxsin ARnutz 05-01-11 7
 Kynt and Vixsyn Flowerpower 05-01-11 8
 Hopefully, it's farewell to Kent & ... Belle Book 05-01-11 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-11, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Goths"
Self destruction finally happens...
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-29-11, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Goths"
I like Vyxsin, actually, but Kent is shallow and a pretty crummy racer.

Alt: Globetrotters.

04-30-11, 08:09 PM (EST)
5. "Vote Change: Globetrotters"
Of the ten remaining racers I pretty much think Kent is a shallow waste of space and it is a shame Vyxsin has to carry him. But they're going to the mountain this leg, a really big and really cold and windy nasty mountain, and those big loveable Globetrotters just aren't built for that.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-11, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "LaKisha & Jennifer"
I'd love for the Goths to be bounced, but they've already been picked. And I think the Globetrotters (aka Herb & Nate) make the final three. So who goes? If LaKisha & Jennifer hadn't been handed the distance across Liechtenstein by Zev & Justin, they'd have gone home last episode instead of Jet & Cord. So I'll choose them.

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-30-11, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Globetrotters!"
I'll mix it up here. Besides I'm rooting for Vyxin to carry Kant in her arms to the last mat ;) Tee hee!!!

Anyhoo - These guys, while I lvoe their energy, don't deserve to be here. That said, I'd be happy if LaKisha & Jennifer went too.

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-11, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Zev & Justin "
I would rather the Goths go home. But I think Zev & Justin are going to have problems with the cold weather.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-11, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Kent/Vyxsin"
Please go away!

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-11, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Kynt and Vixsyn"
I agree their negativity is wearing very thin. Enough already, talk about not being built for the cold...Kynt will not fare well here, imo...here's hoping!

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-01-11, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Hopefully, it's farewell to Kent & Vyksin"
I've had enough of them (at least of Kent) and I really hope they go now!

Alternative: Flight Time & Big Easy. They can't keep getting help forever.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •