The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR11 Fans, Time To Vote! Week 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-02-07, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR11 Fans, Time To Vote! Week 3"
The Rules!

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's bootee IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: Tar11 Fans etc." and replace with your vote, i.e. Rob and Amber." This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately.

Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're really obvious without actually reading your vote, so please save the nicknames for inside your post and only use their proper names in the subject header. (Please note that if there isn’t a team name in the subject heading, the vote will likely not be counted because it’s time-consuming to go through every post and count the vote in there.)

2a. If you feel there will be a Non-Elimination put down "Non-Elimination -- Team (name)" in the subject header to tell us who you think will finish last.

2b. If you feel there will be a continuation of this leg (Superleg) put down "Superleg" in the subject header. You may also include a team name to indicate who you think will be in last place, of course.

3. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on vote threads are bad. We like a nice straightforward vote thread around here.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 3! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR OWN POST! Your new post heading should read for example "VOTE CHANGE: Dustin and Kandice".

4. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! Do not treat it as such! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers/Speculation Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Feel free to explain the reasoning behind your vote, though.

5. Have fun!

TEAMS REMAINING

Charla & Mirna (aka Team Mirna and Shmirna, Shamirna)
David & Mary (aka Team Backwater Americans/Team Kentucky)
Dustin & Kandice (aka The Blondies/Beauty Queens/Team Miss America)
Eric & Danielle (aka Team Mix'n'Match)
Joe & Bill (aka The Guidos/Team Guidos)
Oswald & Danny (aka Team Cha Cha Cha)
Rob & Amber (aka Romber/Team Romber)
Teri & Ian (aka The Bunkers/Team Bunkers/Big Kahoonas)
Uchenna & Joyce (aka Team Most Likeable)

TEAMS ELIMINATED

ep 1. John Vito & Jill (aka Team 9/11)
ep 2. Kevin & Drew (aka The Festers/Team Festers)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 David and Mary vince3 03-02-07 1
 David and Mary CTgirl 03-02-07 2
 Dave & Mary ARnutz 03-02-07 3
 David and Mary Road Kill 03-02-07 4
 David and Mary MaryKat 03-02-07 5
 Mary & Her Invisible Silent Partner Max Headroom 03-02-07 6
 Teri & Ian Estee 03-02-07 7
 David & Mary Loree 03-02-07 8
 Mary & David WilmaF 03-02-07 9
 Uchenna & Joyce AyaK 03-02-07 10
 Mary & David Bebo 03-02-07 11
 Mary (and her agent, David) Cygnus X1 03-02-07 12
 David and Mary Seana 03-03-07 13
 David & Mary EmmaHead 03-03-07 14
 Mary & the mythical David Snidget 03-03-07 15
 Romber HobbsofMI 03-03-07 16
 Dustin/Kandice bobstew617 03-03-07 17
 David and Mary FlamingCactusIT 03-03-07 18
 Eric and Danielle dabo 03-04-07 19
 DAVID & MARY esquire 03-04-07 20
   Mirna and Chmirna indy42 03-04-07 21
       RE: Teri & Ian Pamisue 03-04-07 22
 David and Mary michel 03-04-07 23
 Team Kentucky: David and Mary Flowerpower 03-04-07 24
 Amber and I guess Rob emydi 03-04-07 25
 David and Mary RobVickie52 03-04-07 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-07, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "David and Mary"
I think their luck runs out.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-07, 07:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "David and Mary"
They have no alliance and won't be able to keep up.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-07, 07:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Dave & Mary"

Road Kill 1101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-02-07, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Road%20Kill Click to send private message to Road%20Kill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "David and Mary"
Bye bye now

One nation, under Romber...

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-02-07, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "David and Mary"
The way Mary treats David makes me so sad.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-07, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Mary & Her Invisible Silent Partner"
Thought they would go last week, but they were just a little bit better than the washed-up Festers. This is their week to go.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-07, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Teri & Ian"
We're all agreeing on this stuff way too much lately.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-07, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "David & Mary"
They are the weakest racers left in the race. They should go home this week. But then someone else could have bad luck. Although David and Mary would probably stop to help them and still end up behind them.

WilmaF 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-02-07, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail WilmaF Click to send private message to WilmaF Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Mary & David"
They are the bottom of the pack, it will be their turn.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-07, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Uchenna & Joyce"
David & Mary are the weakest team left. But the worst team doesn't always go next. Shamirna's edit makes it look like they survive past the first non-elim. And I wanted to pick someone other than Estee's choice (plus, Teri & Ian are shown in the promo for their conflict with Shamirna, as Ian calls for security to deal with Mirna). So....

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-07, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Mary & David"
I like them, even though they do stupid stuff, but it's time for them to go.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-07, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Mary (and her agent, David)"
I was going to say the Schmirnas, but I'm sticking with the principle that if they're shown having trouble, they stick around.

Tribe strikes again!
In all the years I've watched TAR, I never came to Spoilers until this season. You know what? I LIKE it here!

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-07, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "David and Mary"
I keep picking them. They keep not getting eliminated.

EmmaHead 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-03-07, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EmmaHead Click to send private message to EmmaHead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "David & Mary"

One nation, under Romber...

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-07, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Mary & the mythical David"

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-07, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Romber"
I think they get to the mat but lost the clue. So when they go back they come in last instead of 1st again. I think they are the best team out there and that only dumb luck is what gets them out.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-03-07, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Dustin/Kandice"
Why?

1) Just to be different.

2) They're the type of team that would miss a clue.

3) I don't like them.

FlamingCactusIT 452 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-03-07, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlamingCactusIT Click to send private message to FlamingCactusIT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "David and Mary"

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-07, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Eric and Danielle"
Time for the proverbial invisible boot.

esquire 1089 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-04-07, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "DAVID & MARY"
They are lousy players and deserve to go

indy42 135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-04-07, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail indy42 Click to send private message to indy42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Mirna and Chmirna"
Charla and Mirna

Pamisue 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-04-07, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pamisue Click to send private message to Pamisue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Teri & Ian"

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-07, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "David and Mary"
After 2 seasons of relying on alliances, Mary has decided to break her alliance. To me, it sounds like an ending to a story.

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-07, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Team Kentucky: David and Mary"
They met Romber in ep 1, they've already won...

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-07, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Amber and I guess Rob"
meh If they win more stuff I will hurl

RobVickie52 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-04-07, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RobVickie52 Click to send private message to RobVickie52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "David and Mary"
They are just too slow!!!!

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •