The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR7 Episode 4 CBS press release"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-16-05, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR7 Episode 4 CBS press release"
March 16, 2005

SEVERAL TEAMS SCRAMBLE TO MAKE UP TIME AFTER TAKING A PENALTY ON THE PREVIOUS LEG OF THE RACE,
ON "THE AMAZING RACE 7," TUESDAY, MARCH 22
ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK

"What A Gaucho You Are" -- Several teams plot to make up for a time penalty in the previous leg, on THE AMAZING RACE 7, Tuesday, March 22 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Phil Keoghan is the host of the series.

Several teams scramble to recover from a four-hour penalty to catch up with the front-running teams. Meanwhile, one Racer is thrown from a very stubborn horse while trying to complete a Roadblock and another Racer is driven to tears as an unsupportive teammate provokes them from the sidelines.

Participants:
Ray/Deana Dating On And Off
Debbie/Bianca Lifelong Friends -- ELIMINATED 3/15
Lynn/Alex Boyfriends
Uchenna/Joyce Married
Ron/Kelly Dating
Ryan/Chuck Best Friends-- ELIMINATED 3/1
Rob/Amber Engaged
Meredith/Gretchen Retired Couple
Megan/Heidi Roommates -- ELIMINATED 3/8
Susan/Patrick Mother/Son
Brian/Greg Brothers

RATING: To Be Announced

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR7 Episode 4 CBS press releas... TeamJoisey 03-16-05 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-16-05, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR7 Episode 4 CBS press release"
Unfortunately, this doesn't tell us much we didn't already get from the telecast.

Rob & Amber are trying to recover

Joyce gets thrown from the horse

Ray's badgering makes Deanna cry

Now who's the Gaucho? Alex or Lynn?

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •