The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Live Feeds Sunday 8/13"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-13-06, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Live Feeds Sunday 8/13"
I just thought I would start the live feed discussion again today, probably not much will go on as there are no competitions or ceremonies. I hope today is as lively as yesterday.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13 chevy man 08-13-06 1
   RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13 Queene1979 08-13-06 2
       RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13 how do people miss these things 08-13-06 3
           RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13 oasisfan1994 08-13-06 5
               RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13 okaychatt 08-13-06 7
                   RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13 CattyChat 08-13-06 8
   RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13 how do people miss these things 08-13-06 4
       RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13 oasisfan1994 08-13-06 6
       RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13 okaychatt 08-13-06 9
           RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13 ARnutz 08-13-06 10
               RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13 Chill Town Brat 08-13-06 12
                   RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13 KwietOne 08-13-06 20
                   RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13 shakes the clown 08-13-06 22
                       RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13 ARnutz 08-13-06 28
 A Dr. Delicious Wakeup Call CattyChat 08-13-06 11
   RE: A Dr. Delicious Wakeup Call nailbone 08-13-06 15
 CT Update CattyChat 08-13-06 13
   RE: CT Update okaychatt 08-13-06 21
 RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13 DrKegel 08-13-06 14
   RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13 Elaine0 08-13-06 16
 RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13 Elaine0 08-13-06 17
 James' Intervention CattyChat 08-13-06 18
   RE: James' Intervention chevy man 08-13-06 19
       RE: James' Intervention chevy man 08-13-06 23
       RE: James' Intervention oasisfan1994 08-13-06 24
           RE: James' Intervention pluric895 08-13-06 26
   RE: James' Intervention pluric895 08-13-06 25
       Ha Shoegirl 08-13-06 27
           RE: Ha oasisfan1994 08-13-06 29
       RE: James' Intervention okaychatt 08-13-06 30
           RE: James' Intervention klevaklova 08-13-06 31
               RE: James' Intervention Queene1979 08-13-06 32
                   RE: James' Intervention klevaklova 08-13-06 33
                       RE: James' Intervention chevy man 08-13-06 34
                           RE: James' Intervention Queene1979 08-13-06 35
                               RE: James' Intervention chevy man 08-13-06 36
                                   RE: James' Intervention chevy man 08-13-06 40
 Boogie got the Coup!! EmandSarahsmom 08-13-06 37
   RE: Boogie got the Coup!! Queene1979 08-13-06 38
   RE: Boogie got the Coup!! okaychatt 08-13-06 39
       RE: Boogie got the Coup!! ARnutz 08-13-06 43
   RE: Boogie got the Coup!! oasisfan1994 08-13-06 41
       RE: Boogie got the Coup!! chevy man 08-13-06 44
           RE: Boogie got the Coup!! EmandSarahsmom 08-13-06 45
   RE: Boogie got the Coup!! EmandSarahsmom 08-13-06 42
       RE: Boogie got the Coup!! chevy man 08-13-06 46
           RE: Boogie got the Coup!! Queene1979 08-13-06 47
               RE: Boogie got the Coup!! chevy man 08-14-06 48
               RE: Boogie got the Coup!! Joyav123 08-14-06 49
                   RE: Boogie got the Coup!! oasisfan1994 08-14-06 50
                       RE: Boogie got the Coup!! Denalio 08-14-06 51
                           RE: Boogie got the Coup!! oasisfan1994 08-14-06 52
                               RE: Boogie got the Coup!! oasisfan1994 08-14-06 53
 RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13 DrKegel 08-14-06 54
   RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13 zipperhead 08-14-06 55
   RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13 Wacko Jacko 08-14-06 56
       RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13 nazpink 08-14-06 57
           RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13 chevy man 08-14-06 58
               RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13 Shoegirl 08-14-06 60
               RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13 nazpink 08-14-06 61
                   RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13 EmandSarahsmom 08-14-06 62
                       RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13 okaychatt 08-14-06 63
           RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13 Shoegirl 08-14-06 59

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

chevy man 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-13-06, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chevy%20man Click to send private message to chevy%20man Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13"
Damn, right now Danielle is the only one up and moving around.. I guess those lazy freaks dont know im ready to be amused..get up get up and run hamsters... they need to goto east coast next year and get on eastern time
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-13-06, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13"
Yeah, I would think it would be cool if they had it in a loft in NYC, they could still have the sun and pool via a roof top deck. They would need to make sure that no one could see over the side of the bldg because people might make signs and hold them to give help to the hamsters.

how do people miss these things 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-13-06, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail how%20do%20people%20miss%20these%20things Click to send private message to how%20do%20people%20miss%20these%20things Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13"
they should allow us to wake the hamsters up when we want, that would be cool, like hey Will I want to see more flirting with jani

oasisfan1994 410 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-06, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan1994 Click to send private message to oasisfan1994 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13"
Doesn't Jani replace Dani today with someone?

Last night Howie and Janeele b!tched about James
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MPrqWTHtpQ
says she will nominate James
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N-oEG9xXVg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPUwDjwV010

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-13-06, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13"
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-06 AT 02:02 PM (EST)

Howie got my hope up by pushing for James to go home. Then he says, "In reality we can't. We need the numbers."

Oh geez. Just when one thinks it's safe to enter Howieland.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-13-06, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13"
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-06 AT 02:18 PM (EST)

Oh, how I would LOVE to see James up on the block this week. No way it will happen, but it would be great to see his face if he was.

BTW, when is "The Prom" supposed to be held? I can't wait to see who gets what and how that affects the way they are perceived in the game.

ETA -- Hopefully Janelle & Howie wake up still angry and James and do call him out for his dealings with Danielle and threaten to put him on the block. At least there will be action in the house again today. James' head might just implode, even.

how do people miss these things 71 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-06, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail how%20do%20people%20miss%20these%20things Click to send private message to how%20do%20people%20miss%20these%20things Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13"
how do you think Will's gf feels about the fooling around in the shower last night

08-13-06, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan1994 Click to send private message to oasisfan1994 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13"
Here is some late night banter between James Marci and Dani
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is2AJaIBfGg

08-13-06, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13"
If I were the gf, I'd be beyond po'd at *all* of them. At least Will had the grace to go no further. He even declared his love and fidelity to his gf.

But that kind of "fidelity" causes breakups.

Simply walk away, Bucko. Draw the line firmly, and walk away.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-13-06, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13"
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-06 AT 03:39 PM (EST)

Yeah, well. His girlfriend, Erin Brody, won $2 million on the reality show 'For Love or Money 2'. Guess she knows what it's like to be in it for the money.

ETA: I went digging around the FLOM forum amd found this little tidbit from a poster over there:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID46/110.shtml#7

Chill Town Brat 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-13-06, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chill%20Town%20Brat Click to send private message to Chill%20Town%20Brat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13"
I would love to see someone voted back in at this point, especially Kasar. He could fill Howie and Janelle in on the "Legion of Doom" which includes James. He has yelled at Janelle for her hooking up with Will when he has not only aligned with Chill Town, but also Danielle. It mades me sick to see him go on and on about not talking to anyone outside the S6 group. He is wanting them to further isolate themselves from the others while he buddies up with everyone.
James is a Will want-to-be and it is not going to work. He is not as smart as he thinks he is.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-13-06, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13"
Uh, no. Kaysar himself said that he's done with BB even if he's voted back in. I'm sure Kaysar will do something stupid when he gave Jen-blo HOH in Season 6 and thus getting voted out again.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-06, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13"
>I would love to see someone
>voted back in at this
>point, especially Kasar. He
>could fill Howie and Janelle
>in on the "Legion of
>Doom" which includes James.

>James is a Will want-to-be and
>it is not going to
>work. He is not
>as smart as he thinks
>he is.

Irony = calling James stupid in the same thread that you speculate about Kaysar possibly being brought back into the house.

C'mon people, don't make yourselves look as dumb as the very people you are ripping on.

Anyone with even half a brain would know that there is no way that CBS can bring Kayar back into the game after Julie revealed hidden info to him at his eviction! Just stop and think (if that is possible) for a second about how ridiculously unfair that would be.

08-13-06, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13"
Oooh! That means I MUST have at least half a brain! ...maybe, even, dare I say, three-quarters? Okay, okay, I'll settle for five-eighths. I present to you, as exhibit A, a direct quote from my summary of Thursday's episode:

When he gets outside with the ChenBot 7.1, she tells him that James is in a secret alliance with Danielle, Will and the Booger called the Legion of Dumb! Uh… I mean the Legion of Doom! and gives him some direct quotes from James about Janelle. We can conclude two things from this: 1) Given this information, there is no way Kaysar will be stuck in sequester and be on the jury and 2) there is no way in heck he’s getting voted back into the house this year! Not that he’d go for it again, mind you.

08-13-06, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "A Dr. Delicious Wakeup Call"
Will went up to HOH to get Howie out of bed to start their cardio for the day. Last night Will told Howie he would work out with him every day, since Howie is upset that he is getting fat.

Janie & Howie are still angry about James and tell Will that they are pissed at him for what he did and are thinking of putting him up. Will jokes and says, I told you that yesterday about James and you convinced me otherwise and now you're back to not trusting him?

Janie says she's not sure if they should put him up this week, but if CT would win HOH they should put Dani & James up next week. Howie says they think they still need James for "the numbers" and take out "one of their numbers" first.

Will then goes into explanation as to how James IS a floater and one of their numbers and that James & Dani, who is the Queen of the floaters, is a dangerous combo. If they really want to split up Dani & James, then one of them must go this week, James.

Janie says, but I think he'll just throw the HoH comp and he won't put us up if he wins anyway. To which Will retorts, but if any of the others win, you and Howie are going up guaranteed, so waiting is just giving James the game. Will tells them to not put up James is allowing him win, he's the most dangerous floater of all and not a target and will end up final 2.

Will tells them whatever Janie decides, CT will back them up in their decision. Will tells them to "make a good show" and not say anything to anybody and then, BAM, put him up and make it good. Will tells Janie & Howie repeatedly to quit letting their emotions get in the way of their noms, everyone has to go in this game, so they need to quite being afraid to put someone up.

Howie goes to do his business in the bathroom and tells Will he'll be right down for the workout. Will goes to leave and tells Janie to not get stressed and just think about and CT will be behind her decision.

Finally, Will is putting more emphasis on James dirty dealing with Janie & Howie. Too bad he doesn't just come right out and say what James has really been up to. I only hope Janie & Howie will grow a pair and put James up and evict him Thursday. That will shock & tick of James and put a little scare in Dani to see one of her LODs gone and that CT went along with it. Also, since James CAN'T get the Coup d'Etat, since he guessed wrong, there's nothing stopping him from going out the door. Oh, the joy that would be!!!! Let him simmer in sequester for the rest of the game.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-06, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: A Dr. Delicious Wakeup Call"
Also, since James CAN'T get the Coup d'Etat, since he guessed wrong, there's nothing stopping him from going out the door.

Now THAT'S the definition of a backdoor move.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

08-13-06, 03:44 PM (EST)
13. "CT Update"
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-06 AT 03:50 PM (EST)

Flames were on for awhile, so I'm not sure how much of this convo we missed.

Will filling in Boogie about what went down in HoH this morning and the possibility of James going home. Boogie asks Will, "You're saying you don't trust him (james). What has he done yet, besides F with them?" Will then says, "Good point. Good point. Great point." Will says he trusts Danielle and then tells Boogie he needs to go upstairs to Janie & Howie and get rid of the idea to put up James and tell them Erika needs to go. Boogie asks Will, but give me a good reason as to why I would be for Erika.

Will heads back up to HOH.

ETA: Oh and Will asked Boogie if they should let Dani and James know all of this has been going on. Boogie tells Will, yes, to tell them, it will really get James going.

Well, now I understand a little bit more of the floundering back & forth of CT. Will is more suspicious of James (as he should be), but Boogie talked him out of that. So, they are back to the "Good cop/Bad cop" routine.

08-13-06, 06:46 PM (EST)
21. "RE: CT Update"
Sometimes I wonder if CT is just playing with the internet viewers as well.

DrKegel 430 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-06, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DrKegel Click to send private message to DrKegel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13"

>Finally, Will is putting more emphasis on James dirty dealing with Janie & Howie. Too bad he doesn't just come right out and say what James has really been up to. I only hope Janie & Howie will grow a pair and put James up and evict him Thursday. That will shock & tick of James and put a little scare in Dani to see one of her LODs gone and that CT went along with it. Also, since James CAN'T get the Coup d'Etat, since he guessed wrong, there's nothing stopping him from going out the door. Oh, the joy that would be!!!! Let him simmer in sequester for the rest of the game.

Don't think this is what Will is doing. He's just deflecting Janie and Howie's attention from Boogie and himself. Really brilliant. He's stringing Janie Bird brain along. Remember he and Boogie said that he wanted Janie Bird brain to fight it out with Dani. This way they stay out of the fray. Have all the strong players eliminate one another and they just sit back and laugh. And play in the shower. And make-out with someone all week.

Will is definitely in the best chess position here. He can go in any direction whereas the other's can't.

On another note, Will is dating that jerk Erin? Two of a kind. Thought the ending of the second show where Erin doubled her money was faked. Thought Erin and the guy agreed to split the money and act accordingly. The fact that Erin isn't with him sort of confirms it. And the fact that Erin is with Will puts the cap on it.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-13-06, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13"
I believe Erin & the guy from FLOM were together for a year after the show.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-13-06, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13"
Ok James says Jani sold our their whole alliance by saving Marcellas during the veto comp. What is his twisted mind talking about?

He also said Jani is his biggest threat. She doesn't win because she's athletic because she's a fat pig. She wins because of her determinaton and desire for financial gain.

08-13-06, 04:43 PM (EST)
18. "James' Intervention"
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-06 AT 04:51 PM (EST)

CT, Janie & Howie called James up to HOH to call him out for his behavior. They are doing it very nicely so far. Howie is telling him that it can't be either or, it's either our alliance or their alliance. You can't be throwing comps, because it's endangering us.

James is now explaining himself. It has to be majority rules and equal for all. We have to come to decisions as a whole and people need to quit playing for themselves. "I told you, if you wanted to get rid of Danielle, I am fine with that." "Howie, you need to calm down."

Janie tells James that she thought it was a group decision to get rid of Dani this week -- James says, well, a couple weeks ago -- Janie says, "We're not talking about a couple weeks ago, we're talking about now." They start arguing as James brings up past issues. Will/Boogie interrupt, "That's water under the bridge, from here on out . . ."

Janie calls James out, "I want to hear it from you that you are not working with her." James denies that he is and says, "I want to hear from you that you are not working with Marcellas." Janie tells him she is not working with Marci. James says they'll just count all things in the past as "F-ups." He says they need to quit going back and forth about this, everyone will find out what went on after the show. Tells Janelle they can't go "tit for tat" over everything and put it all behind them.

Janelle wants to tell CG he's safe, even though he's going up, but Will doesn't want Erika to know she's going yet and wants Janelle to keep CG in the dark. Will throws out Marci again to get him crying and break him down and it will distract him from competing hard in the next HOH.

Janelle says for CT to tell Erika that they are voting out CG to make Erika feel safe.

ETA -- They are all really pushing for Marci to go up, psychologically torture him, break him down, plus then Marci will say how he really feels about things and Janelle will know and then, "Surprise, you're staying!" will really freak him out after he tells everyone off. His game is ruined. Will also thinks that if Marci goes up it will keep him from trying to guess the phrase, because his mind will be on his demise & sequester, leaving only 3 people who can get the prize. Janie thinks it'll make Marci work to get the phrase even harder.

Janelle keeps saying she thinks CG is easier because he won't go crazy and get anyone excited, because CG is by himself and non-threatening. Janie is worried that Marci will piss everyone off if he is nominated and they will vote him out instead of Erika. CT assures her they all will vote Erika no matter what Marci does, Erika is the bigger threat.

Since James is a no-go, I sure hope Janie finally sees that Marci IS the next best thing right now and totally mess with Marci's head. I agree that Marci will go off on Janie and finally tell her what he was saying behind her back and it'll finally be out in the open and he is done for, the wounded animal.

08-13-06, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chevy%20man Click to send private message to chevy%20man Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: James' Intervention"
I think CG is ganna win a competion soon and surprise the hell out of a lot people

08-13-06, 07:29 PM (EST)
23. "RE: James' Intervention"
James was talkin to boogie about the possibility of the next evictee going out then one coming back before the sequestor.. they dont think it will happened, boogie sd "thats been done to death" then flames

08-13-06, 07:30 PM (EST)
24. "RE: James' Intervention"
When is she going to do the POV ceremony. I heard Janie say that it was today, but anyone know what time? seeing sd the show is on in 30 mins.

pluric895 6 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-06, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pluric895 Click to send private message to pluric895 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: James' Intervention"
I feel that jani and howie need to go home just like kay because they did not put up CT and I don't know if any of you know Will have already won BB. If they do not get him out he will be wining again. Will is the one running this game.

pluric895 6 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-06, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pluric895 Click to send private message to pluric895 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: James' Intervention"
Why is it that they are always going for the b person. I think that they just do not what them to win.

Shoegirl 64 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-06, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shoegirl Click to send private message to Shoegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Ha"
Was Janelle just messing with the camera?

08-13-06, 09:04 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Ha"
Did anyone else see when Janelle walked in on Erika and Boogie makin out last night? Here is the clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qB5nS6kOTg

08-13-06, 10:10 PM (EST)
30. "RE: James' Intervention"
Hi pluric.

I don't understand what you mean.

"b person"?

klevaklova 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-06, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail klevaklova Click to send private message to klevaklova Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: James' Intervention"
has janelle done the replacement nominee yet?

08-13-06, 10:42 PM (EST)
32. "RE: James' Intervention"
No, that usually does not happen till Monday.

klevaklova 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-06, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail klevaklova Click to send private message to klevaklova Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: James' Intervention"
oh alright. any idea who she may be putting up?

08-13-06, 10:52 PM (EST)
34. "RE: James' Intervention"
who won the POV?

08-13-06, 10:53 PM (EST)
35. "RE: James' Intervention"
Danielle won, she will most likely take herself off.

08-13-06, 10:56 PM (EST)
36. "RE: James' Intervention"
so unless she realizes james is a total piece of ##### then she will must likely put up marci... at least that should be her move or maybe CG

08-13-06, 11:12 PM (EST)
40. "RE: James' Intervention"
Why are erica and dani so mad at howie right now.. calling him the real floater

EmandSarahsmom 14 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-06, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EmandSarahsmom Click to send private message to EmandSarahsmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Boogie got the Coup!!"
They just came off of a lock down were they saw the grim reaper and Boogie earlier went in and said "You reap what you sew" He apprently got it right.

08-13-06, 11:10 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Boogie got the Coup!!"
Oh no, he is the last person I would have wanted to win that ugh!!!

08-13-06, 11:11 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Boogie got the Coup!!"
Or is he just saying he got it right?

I thought the winner wouldn't know until Thursday, just before the voting.

08-13-06, 11:16 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Boogie got the Coup!!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-06 AT 11:18 PM (EST)

Apparently, they couldn't decide when the winner would be told.

Bits from the transcript in the Coup thread, Julie told the viewers...

But the twist is...that no one except the winner of this power will know what it is until the power is used.

Then she told the houseguests:

The winner will find out who they are and just exactly what this special power is one week from tonight.

ETA: BB7BBQ is also reporting Booger got the Coup.

08-13-06, 11:13 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Boogie got the Coup!!"
Here is a clip earlier with Will, janie and Boogie talking about the coup
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRoH2W80qZY

08-13-06, 11:17 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Boogie got the Coup!!"
am i always watching the wrong camera... when did they show a grin reaper

08-13-06, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EmandSarahsmom Click to send private message to EmandSarahsmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Boogie got the Coup!!"
They were on lock down and then went to flames for a little while and when they came back the LD was over and Boogie was running around the yard and yelling excitedly that he got it and people were agreeing with him

08-13-06, 11:14 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Boogie got the Coup!!"
Janelle also went to the DR just in case Boogie said it wrong. Boogie said he said "you reap what you sow (sp)" HE was very excited. I do not know if the DR told him he was right, but they all know what each guess was so far and that is the guess he made and they all believe he is right. Dani and Erika are very upset with themselves for not waiting for the clues.

08-13-06, 11:33 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Boogie got the Coup!!"
YES marci is all upset now cuase he knows hes going up...boogie has won the other thing...things are lookin pretty good for CT

08-13-06, 11:38 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Boogie got the Coup!!"
This also may be good for Janelle, Will told boogie he wants the final four to be Janelle, Danielle, Boogie and himself. As long as none of those people is up he probably wont use it.

08-14-06, 00:18 AM (EST)
48. "RE: Boogie got the Coup!!"
will just had a long talk with janelle in the storage room... he has her under his thumb.. it is so luaghable

Joyav123 24 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-06, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyav123 Click to send private message to Joyav123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Boogie got the Coup!!"
I wish it would help Janelle but they are not to be trusted, they are plotting how to vote at the moment assuming Marci
is up, working out a signal. He may not know all the details
of how it works yet, I think Boogy said something like putting
Janelle up.

08-14-06, 02:37 AM (EST)
50. "RE: Boogie got the Coup!!"
Janelle tells Marci she wants to pawn him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEM5HTeuVyk

Marci and Dani outside
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EHLqgW7BWc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkGmMk9nv2M

Will and James about coup power pt 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8h3Ypl-YVE
pt 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0_MfRQmNHo
pt 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhL7AsMWfV8

Will and Janelle in storage room
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6Sg-UonK8A

HOH room meeting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5t8NUDR2B0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tebDjMZT88

New Hot tub action
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPu9yFUKo6g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uysik2k3Xxg

Denalio 903 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-14-06, 03:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Boogie got the Coup!!"
Thank you for all these clips!

08-14-06, 03:28 AM (EST)
52. "RE: Boogie got the Coup!!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-06 AT 03:32 AM (EST)

More from the drunken hot tub party. Dani steals Howie's bathing suit and imitates him lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6upcLVbWdpo

and spin the bottle lmao
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oMWBgyCRU8

08-14-06, 03:38 AM (EST)
53. "RE: Boogie got the Coup!!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-06 AT 03:51 AM (EST)

Boogie and Erika make out plus if you care to see boogie's naked white bum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnUpWnUx5uk

Howie's naked butt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5LKYjY5cDQ

and thats enough for me im off to bed. Im to tired

DrKegel 430 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-06, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DrKegel Click to send private message to DrKegel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13"

>Janelle also went to the DR
>just in case Boogie said
>it wrong. Boogie said
>he said "you reap what
>you sow (sp)" HE
>was very excited. I do
>not know if the DR
>told him he was right,
>but they all know what
>each guess was so far
>and that is the guess
>he made and they all
>believe he is right.
>Dani and Erika are very
>upset with themselves for not
>waiting for the clues.

"You reap what you sow" was it? I gotta go with my first instinct next time.

As for Dani being mad about not waiting, I can see why. As for Erika being mad, why? She just repeated what Dani said like a stupid little parrot. Did BB say two people could win? If they didn't what did she expect to do except take herself out by saying exactly what someone else just said?

Makes no sense at all, but then neither does making out with Mike Boogie. Erika needs an intervention ... fast! And Janelle also. What is with her? Dr. Delicious? Janelle, wake up honey!

Knew Will was in the strongest position. Understood everything he's done thus far except for keeping Janelle. I guess he's maybe unsure as to who will win the final competition. If Mike Boogie wins, he'll pick Will. If Dani wins, she'll pick Will. If Janie Bird Brain wins, she'll pick Will. Guess it makes sense. And even in paring it down to the final three, Jani would take out Dani and Dani would cancel out Jani.

And why could Janie not put down her food for one minute when called by BB for an announcement that the competition was going to be played over? Just sat there licking the spoon over and over. Makes for good TV, Janie Bird Brain. And we also see she has a water fixation. Being sprayed by Dr. Delicious must be better than winning the money for Janie.

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-06, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13"
Yes, Janie is a bird brain. Her lack of a plan shows when she is flip-flopping all the time on who she wants gone the most. Will got it right weeks ago - Janie goes with whoever whispered in her ear last.

And I still say that a big nose and beady eyes don't make for a pretty woman.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-14-06, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13"
What I don't get is why everyone thinks that Will and Boogie don't want to take Erika as far as they can? She is in with them, plus she is dating Boogie. Erika even said on tv last night that she is with CT. Whoever goes up against Erika will be evicted. Will and Boogie will vote for them and they can convince Howie to also. That leaves a 3 to 3 vote and Janelle will evict who Howie, Boogie and Will want gone. So whoever Janelle puts up next will be back doored. So those of you who think Erika will go try to convince me.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-06, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13"
I wonder about the whole Erika situation. I'm not completely convinced that CT would push to vote her out and I think that's why they wanted Marci up by her rather than Dani, because they need Dani and her game play, but Erika is a casting couch girl who stays just for that. Personally, the only difference I see in Erika's game play this season is she's hooking up with her alliance. The girl is no Allstar and should just go based on that alone, IMHO

I really can't stand Marci right now. I am sick of his whinning and self righteous talk, and trying to sound wise with his little old lady sayings. I'm just sick of him and Erika talking about everything being unfair......well start actually winning competitions and stop giving people who you don't want to have control just that. They have voted the way the SOV4 have wanted them to vote and have been too weak at the competitions so I don't even see how they can complain about fairness when it is strictly their screw up. I don't really know what Marci is talking about when he says the Janelle is ugly and mean on the inside. I don't have live feeds but I don't see where she's been any more mean than Marci or heck anyone else in the house!!!

Also, since I don't get live feeds, did BB not show CG swearing over his children that he would vote to keep Kaysar in the game? From what I saw, CG didn't tell Kaysar he was going to vote for him, in fact he said he wasn't or couldn't tell Kaysar what his vote was going to be, just that he truly liked the guy. I think Kaysar assumed that meant he was voting to save him, which I wouldn't have thought that considering the guy wouldn't say anything but made sure to tell me I'm great....duh!!!! My guess is that Janelle made it up.

08-14-06, 10:44 AM (EST)
58. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13"
I'm not sure i believe boogie and erica are dating either.. Erica has been playing the game far too dumb... I think she woulda been playing differently if boogie and will were with her.. i think the chill town remark she made is just because she thinks hooking up with boogie will keep her there longer

08-14-06, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shoegirl Click to send private message to Shoegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13"
I 100% agree Chevy Man. I have been watching CT and Erika very closely since Will first made that remark 2 nights ago and I do not think they were together before they came into the house.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-06, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13"
I think CT might keep Erika, but I don't think it's because she's "in" with them. I think it will be more personal than game play and I don't think it will last.

08-14-06, 12:27 PM (EST)
62. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13"
I'm listening to Boogie, Erika and Dani out in the BY. General chit chat then as soon as Erika goes in Boogie and Dani talk about strategy and Boogie is not sure if Erika is playing him. As soon as Erika is seen in the sliding glass doors he changes the subject to riding a bike.

IMHO I think Erika may kinda like Boogie ( I read somewhere that they went on one date prior to the show), but I think she is also "teasing" him to try to stay in the game. Does anyone else think that maybe she is getting so "close" to him to just stay in the game?

08-14-06, 04:41 PM (EST)
63. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13"
<Does anyone else think that maybe she is getting so "close" to him to just stay in the game?

You mean the same Erika that offered to flash her boobs to the production crew to get more alcohol?

Do I think she would stoop to schtuping (sp?) to stay in the game?

Gee, let me think on this a nanosecond. Yes.

08-14-06, 11:29 AM (EST)
59. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/13"
No CG did not swear that at all. I don't know where that came from. He said he would think about it, he never intended on voting to keep Kaysar.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •