The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jack Chest?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

pegleg 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-09-06, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pegleg Click to send private message to pegleg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jack Chest?"
What is the jack chest?
What happened with Mike and Howie in the jack chest?

Yes, I am behind & am catching up slowly. Your answers are greatly appreciated since I have been snowed under at work. Thanks in advance.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jack Chest? Snidget 08-09-06 1
 RE: Jack Chest? nailbone 08-10-06 2
   RE: Jack Chest? brvnkrz 08-10-06 3
       RE: Jack Chest? CADC 08-10-06 4
           RE: Jack Chest? Poncho 08-10-06 5
           RE: Jack Chest? Buggy 08-10-06 6
               RE: Jack Chest? oasisfan1994 08-10-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-09-06, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jack Chest?"
Jack Shack.

Are you really clueless as to this thing (I mean it was started in BB6 with Howie)

Lets just say it is the only place you can be alone, with yourself, without the cameras to um...well...the word jack is part of one term for what they do in there.

It's a tribe creation!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-06, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jack Chest?"
Big box in the backyard where they go for...ummm...relief.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-06, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jack Chest?"
The keep the ROLAIDS in a box outside? Why not just in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom?

A wonderful Tribe original

CADC 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-10-06, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CADC Click to send private message to CADC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jack Chest?"
no, no, no, it's where shakes lives.

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-10-06, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jack Chest?"
*snort* good one

Poncho

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-06, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jack Chest?"
I thought Shakes lived in Chicago.

oasisfan1994 410 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-10-06, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan1994 Click to send private message to oasisfan1994 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jack Chest?"
nice 1

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •