The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"'You may notice there are no keys in this wheel.'"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-27-04, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"'You may notice there are no keys in this wheel.'"
Because Marvin, given the choice, might nominate everyone, leave himself the only vote, and watch the entire cage sweat for a week. Let's face it: he cordially despises pretty much the entire household -- and while he's been faking a pretty good 'Oh, I can just about stand you' when he's face-to-face with the other hamsters, he's going to have a hard time deciding which of his multiple mortal enemies he dislikes enough to place on the block this time around.

The way I see it, no one is safe from nomination this week: Marvin can pat anyone on the back and assure them that they're only the pawn to lure votes to his real target. But who are the most likely suspects? I'm thinking Diane and Adria, with Adria as the pawn.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 'You may notice there are no ke... syren 08-27-04 1
 RE: 'You may notice there are no ke... samboohoo 08-27-04 2
 Should be an interesting week FesterFan1 08-27-04 3
 RE: 'You may notice there are no ke... nailbone 08-27-04 4
   RE: 'You may notice there are no ke... ARnutz 08-27-04 6
 RE: 'You may notice there are no ke... true 08-27-04 5
   RE: 'You may notice there are no ke... The 4th Horseman 08-27-04 7
       RE: 'You may notice there are no ke... samboohoo 08-27-04 8
           RE: 'You may notice there are no ke... teacherkelly 08-27-04 9
           RE: 'You may notice there are no ke... syren 08-27-04 10
 Proposed Nominees.... GuessItRains 08-27-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-04, 09:35 AM (EST)
1. "RE: 'You may notice there are no keys in this wheel.'"
Marvin told Nik and Diane that they were both safe this week, that he likes how they play. He said "they play with balls to the wall". He also told Diane that Drew is safe, that he would like to see it him Diane and Drew to the end. But who knows....

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-04, 09:49 AM (EST)
2. "RE: 'You may notice there are no keys in this wheel.'"
I know that the twins are now no more with Natalie's exit, but I think he's still really gunning for Adria.

I would consider putting A up with Cowboy. That way, she can't pick Cowboy to play for the Veto. So she really only has a 1 in 6 shot of coming off the block, instead of a 2 in 6 shot.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-04, 10:43 AM (EST)
3. "Should be an interesting week"
The house is now really fractured into 3 2-player alliances (A & CB, Nakomis & Karen, Drew & Diane) with Marvin as floater/gadfly. He really needs to be thinking one week ahead, when he's not HOH, and there are 3 votes for that eviction.

It seems the A/CB v. Nak/Karen grudge match would keep him out of that fray if any of those 4 won HOH next week. Strategically, he should take out either Drew or Diane. Since the 2 of them (especially Diane) are still trying to straddle the fence between the grudge groups. If Drew or Di win HOH next week, Marv's a likely target.

If he noms A & Diane, Nakomis and Karen will vote to oust A (although it would be in their best interest to vote out Diane), Cowboy will vote to oust Diane, and Drew would likely vote to keep Diane around. There's still a decent chance of a tie in that scenario. I don't see Marvin as the kind of guy who would want to put himself in the spotlight as the deciding vote like Adria did.

I think he's still pissed enough at A to nominate her. Who the sits next to her is anyone's guess.

Fester

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-04, 11:37 AM (EST)
4. "RE: 'You may notice there are no keys in this wheel.'"
I'm thinking Adria and Karen. A cuz he's still pissed at her, and K cuz she drives him crazy!!

Although I wouldn't be surprised if he put up Drew and CB on his way to being the only male in a house fulla MILF's.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-04, 12:47 PM (EST)
6. "RE: 'You may notice there are no keys in this wheel.'"
I was thinking exactly the same as you nailbone!! I completely agree with your reasoning too!

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-04, 12:20 PM (EST)
5. "RE: 'You may notice there are no keys in this wheel.'"
If Marvin helps along the pinky alliance by nominating A and CB, than he should win the prize for dumbest.move.ever. All he'd be doing is eliminating the targets that are in line ahead of him with the pinky group.

He may throw Karen up with either CB or A, but it won't break up the pinky alliance, as Karen would have the votes to beat either of them. Drew's vote could force a tie, but in the end, he'll follow whatever Diane tells him to do.

As Fester mentioned, there are 3 groups of 2, and Marvin is the floater. What's more important, is that Drew and Diane are 3rd and 4th to the N/K alliance, and if Marvin doesn't see that the best he can do with them is 5th place, than he is an idiot.

If he's looking at possible targets for next week, why would he want to eliminate the number 1 and 2 targets for the pinky group + Drew? It makes no sense gamewise not to break up one of those two pairs, but since he's already promised N/D/D are safe this week, it looks like the stupidity will continue. ugh.

yeah, well, my butt launched a thousand tug boats just yesterday. --Executive Princess Pooh

The 4th Horseman 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-27-04, 03:18 PM (EST)
7. "RE: 'You may notice there are no keys in this wheel.'"
I was really hoping Marvin would nominate Adria and Diane (hate that girl!) but it looks like Adria and ....COWBOY!

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-04, 04:23 PM (EST)
8. "RE: 'You may notice there are no keys in this wheel.'"
Are you posting your thoughts or actual noms?

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-27-04, 04:43 PM (EST)
9. "RE: 'You may notice there are no keys in this wheel.'"
Will those watching the live feeds please keep us up to date? PUUHHHHHLLLEEEEEAAAASE!

With no Saturday edition, we won't know the nominations until Tuesday. I am really curious who Marvin will put up bc it could change daily.

IMHO, I think he's a total idiot if he puts up anyone other than Drew and Diane. They have got to get split up. If they get put up together, they can't vote as a block of two. I also don't know who would win, it would create drama. A and CB would vote to boot Di and then Nak and Karen would vote for Di then Marvin would have to break the tie...that would be cool. I DO NOT want Diane to win the money, she has no class at all and is almost as annoying as Allison from BB4.

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-04, 04:49 PM (EST)
10. "RE: 'You may notice there are no keys in this wheel.'"
Okay..so Marvin and Diane are plotting how things will go down for the noms...here is what I am getting from their whispers..
"Marvin was saying that he doesn't want to put up cowboy and adria together. That he doesn't want to give her a fighting chance for Veto because he knows that she would pick CB for the veto comp. M says that he doesn't think she wants to be here anyway. He said that he is trying to protect diane, Jennifer, and drew, that he wants it to be them as the last four. He said he want's to put up adria and either drew or cowboy, but doesnt know about CB. Then Diane said put me up against her if you have too. Marvin said if I put drew up how they vote (karen & Jennifer) Diane said that they would vote to keep him in. Marvin said See I didn't know because I heard Jennifer saying something about getting rid of Drew. Diane said no...she would vote to keep him..I know this." They then start talking about putting up D as a pawn. "Marvin said to let Drew know that is he uses veto if he wins it then CB will go up and the same for Cb that if he uses veto then Drew will go up." I think that he was meaning veto on Adria.
Thanks once again for the transcripts on BB5bbq for some of this...some of the whispers were hard to hear for me..lol

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-27-04, 05:31 PM (EST)
11. "Proposed Nominees...."
According to the live feeds, Marvin has told Diane he is going to nominate Adria and Cowboy so they can evict Adria. If Adria wins veto and takes herself off, Diane volunteered to go up and they will vote out Cowboy. I assume if Cowboy is vetoed off, Diane will go up then too.

Diane, Karen, and Nakomis promised they would not vote out Marvin next week. This is entirely consistent with their plan since the pecking order is Adria/Cowboy/Marvin/Drew.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •