The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Let's assume an Adria/CB nomination."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-27-04, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Let's assume an Adria/CB nomination."
Let's further speculate that Adria wins POV, a not entirely unreasonable projection. Who would Marvin put up in her stead? And who would go?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Let's assume an Adria/CB nomina... syren 08-27-04 1
   RE: Let's assume an Adria/CB nomina... zazzy 08-27-04 2
       RE: Let's assume an Adria/CB nomina... syren 08-27-04 3
   RE: Let's assume an Adria/CB nomina... motormouth 08-27-04 4
 RE: Let's assume an Adria/CB nomina... munson 08-28-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-04, 06:39 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Let's assume an Adria/CB nomination."
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-04 AT 06:48 PM (EST)

Wow I was just wondering where to post what has been transpiring in the house the last bit, and here is a topic...thanks Ginger...
Here's a bit about what is happening....Hint marvin should not trust Diane....

We start with:
Marvin talking to himself, going over what the percent chance would be of someone winning or not winning the veto (he is referring to A)
”ok put up cowboy and A 17 -18 % she will get veto 82 % she won't get off the block, cowboy and A on the block”
now he is going over who will vote against A: “Nokomis, Diane, Drew that's 3”
”if I pick Drew, A will pick Karen, Karen won't have the balls to use the veto, cowboy will pick Nick, Nick won't use the veto, and we kick out A, that's no problem” he then leaves the HOH room to get Diane
Diane in storage room telling Drew the plan. Karen knocks and interrupts. Now Diane tells Karen that Adria and Cowboy are going up. Drew leaves. Diane tells Karen that Marvin is going to screw himself so pretend like you know absolutely nothing.
They're whispering but I hear Karen say she can't stand Marvin. Diane enters HOH: “I am going to be honest with you”
Marvin-“me first, cowboy and A on the block, that cuts cowboy out of being the hero” he tells her the % he figured out. “If cowboy wins the veto takes himself off and put Karen up this way I could make her think she is leaving like I did to cowboy last week.”
Diane-“no matter who u put up against A she is toast she is done, I'm in a good position in this house I can talk to the people in this house, you can use me to your advantage, I can promise u that u will not go up next week, I feel pretty good with the HOH comps, even though you can't play next week.”
Marvin- “I respect you in this house you are the only one I can talk to game level”
Diane- “Nokomis makes a few small risks, Drew is under the radar, and Karen's times coming.”
Marvin is going to tell Cowboy that he is up because he is a vote for A, tell him 1 through 6, and that he has to go with the odds
Diane-“She (adria) may want to stay on the block anyway”
Marvin- “She was up her sisters butt all the time, now she has no one, no friends, don't tell anyone my #####, it's between me and you, your the closest person to me in this house”
Diane-“I promise u I promise you are golden next week.”
Marvin- “That's all u can do in this house.”
Diane- “When it gets down to the last 4 or 5 that is when all the good ##### happens in this house, I would love to be standing next to u at the end.”
Marvin-“You are the best person around, I have to put my trust in you, so you’re ok with this?”
Diane-“100% back u up”, she leaves the room

sorry such a long post.....

ETA: Oh yeah one more thing...pinky swear is BACK....Diane and Marvin made three different pinky swears about the noms and veto and Marvin being safe.......lol

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-27-04, 06:48 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Let's assume an Adria/CB nomination."
Wow, Diane is a spider. Now she has sucked M into her web.

First Drew, then the twins, then N/K. now M.

She is like the black widow spider. She befriends you then she helps get you eliminated!

Thanks for the post. Saves me from reading all the feeds.

When are the noms anyway?

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-04, 06:50 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Let's assume an Adria/CB nomination."
I think in a few hours, well that's what they are saying..

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-27-04, 11:56 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Let's assume an Adria/CB nomination."
Great work Syren! It's nice to know whats going on in the house. Thank you for taking the time to post it.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-28-04, 00:50 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Let's assume an Adria/CB nomination."
Even though Diane has offered herself up should Adria or Michael remove themselves from the block, it looks like Marvin wants Karen up there.

Interestingly, Marv told Cowboy that if someone comes off the block and Karen goes up, he wants Karen gone. Not sure if he's serious of just trying to string Cowboy along but I'm gonna watch it closely if it happens....

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •