The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"HOH practice"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-25-04, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"HOH practice"
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-04 AT 11:18 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-25-04 AT 11:12 PM (EST)

HG's are practicing for next HOH comp.
Here are pics of what they are practicing. Looks like putt-putt, but with BB you know that there will be more when time for HOH.

They are told that accuracy is everything, but to make sure that they do not hit the ball too hard so as not to damage the house.

---finally learned how to do the pics on my own...yippee

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: HOH practice motormouth 08-26-04 1
   RE: HOH practice seahorse 08-26-04 2
 RE: HOH practice Poncho 08-26-04 3
   RE: HOH practice syren 08-26-04 4
       RE: HOH practice ginger 08-26-04 5
           RE: HOH practice seahorse 08-26-04 6
               RE: HOH practice txmomma26 08-26-04 10
           RE: HOH practice KScott 08-26-04 7
 RE: HOH practice Estee 08-26-04 8
   RE: HOH practice syren 08-26-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-26-04, 02:46 AM (EST)
1. "RE: HOH practice"
Thanks for posting the pics!I think now woulda been a good time for another endurance competition, but oh well, we will see.

*I still can't do the pics*

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-04, 09:42 AM (EST)
2. "RE: HOH practice"
I would bet that there will be somekind of twist in this competition. It will not be as simple as it looks.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-26-04, 10:24 AM (EST)
3. "RE: HOH practice"
Thanks for the pics Syren

Poncho

08-26-04, 11:31 AM (EST)
4. "RE: HOH practice"
LAST EDITED ON 08-26-04 AT 11:33 AM (EST)

Welcome....just so happy I can finally do it...

The HG's were having problems with it as it is. One of the lanes I guess is slightly leaned to the left so everytime they were putting they had to really work on where to stand. They each had about 20 balls and noone got over 7 in in one turn. (However I did not watch them all night long)
I know that there will be some twist, there always is, just wonder what....hmmmmmmm. The HG's were saying something about a mini golf court with par and all. Some were saying that there might be rings and a few more slopes.

Not getting down on the twins again, but if you look in the pics, you can see them washing clothes by themselves. Intitially they came over to see what everyone was doing and talking about it, but then went back to the laundry. From what I watched they never joined in to practice with the others. After doing their laundry they went inside.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-04, 01:56 PM (EST)
5. "RE: HOH practice"
Practice or no, I will not be exactly surprised if Adria wins. She was good at the shuffleboard challenge.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-04, 02:13 PM (EST)
6. "RE: HOH practice"
That would be kind of neat. It would throw the whole house in a ruckus.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-04, 03:29 PM (EST)
10. "RE: HOH practice"
I'm secretly hoping that Karen wins.......altho I'd really like to see Adria or Marvin win it too.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-26-04, 02:58 PM (EST)
7. "RE: HOH practice"
One of the HG's said they thought Marvin would do well because he golfs. Will be interesting to see.

- Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-04, 03:18 PM (EST)
8. "RE: HOH practice"
'damage the house'?

08-26-04, 03:22 PM (EST)
9. "RE: HOH practice"
That is what they said...I guess it can be taken two ways, one the windows are right behind the lanes, or that they way they play it can damage the house (as in them)...hmmm

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •