The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Will should be careful with Karma"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

mamarizzo 86 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-20-04, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Will should be careful with Karma"
Will should have been more careful with his wish for A's Karma to be fulfilled. If he gets what he wished for, he will be with A, all alone, in seclusion, for a whole week.

Did he think of that????? No.....

Reminds me of another old phrase: "Be careful what you wish for, you might get it..."

It's a shame they don't show snipetts of the sequester house. If Will and A are alone in it, it would be a laugh to watch....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Will should be careful with Kar... 2goobas 08-20-04 1
   RE: Will should be careful with Kar... mamarizzo 08-20-04 2
 Will is a whining, sniveling hypocr... Sista 08-21-04 3
   RE: Will is a whining, sniveling hy... munson 08-21-04 4
 It isn't midnight yet! volsfan 08-21-04 5
   RE: It isn't midnight yet! mamarizzo 08-21-04 6
   RE: It isn't midnight yet! vixie 08-22-04 7
   This is Spoilers! AMAI 08-22-04 9
       RE: This is Spoilers! Drive My Car 08-22-04 10
 RE: Will should be careful with Kar... jld2594 08-22-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

2goobas 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-20-04, 06:35 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Will should be careful with Karma"
Didn't they show clips of the the sequester house last year? I remeber the people there waiting to see who was going to join them. They also had videos they could watch but not regular tv. I think BB also gave them certain clips of the show to watch.

08-20-04, 07:40 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Will should be careful with Karma"
Last year they only showed the clips of the houseguest entering the house and the "initiation" into sequesterville that the others gave the new arrival. What I would like to see is A showing up and saying your karma is here. One week alone with me!!!!!

Will was nasty all this week and deserves a little reverse karma too. And if one of the twins is going, that is what I would do if I were them. (Even if it is N that goes, I would pretend to be A just to bug Will.) It would upset him for a week and may cause the whine to be silenced.

Sista 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-21-04, 05:09 PM (EST)
3. "Will is a whining, sniveling hypocrit!"
He's ignorant and hypocritical enough to say A was betrayed him... we all watched him whispering with Diane saying the twins had to go next after Jase.

I think A handled things bad as head of house, but she doesn't deserve Will's contempt for doing to him what he was planning to do to her.

I was glad to see Will go. It was the best move for the twins. I think it would be a kick if it boiled down to just them in the house. Won't happen, but would be quite entertaining.

Sista

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-21-04, 10:23 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Will is a whining, sniveling hypocrit!"
I think A handled things bad as head of house, but she doesn't deserve Will's contempt for doing to him what he was planning to do to her.

Of course she does. She worked diligently to earn his contempt. Mission accomplished.

And contempt was really all Willie had to offer anyway.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-04, 10:40 PM (EST)
5. "It isn't midnight yet!"
The west coast has not seen tonight's episode...

08-21-04, 11:12 PM (EST)
6. "RE: It isn't midnight yet!"
Will's Karma wish was on Thursday's show. I don't think that spoils tonight's show for anyone. If so, I'm sorry...

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-22-04, 01:09 AM (EST)
7. "RE: It isn't midnight yet!"
Yes, we have...it just ended kids! Oh wait...that was awhile ago. Never mind!

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-22-04, 09:48 AM (EST)
9. "This is Spoilers!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-04 AT 09:50 AM (EST)

Sorry, volsfan, but those who haven't seen the episode yet should not be in the Spoiler section of the board. I thought that was part of the reason for separating spoilers from Fanatics & Bashers.

I have no sympathy!!!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-22-04, 12:27 PM (EST)
10. "RE: This is Spoilers!"
Plus this thread has been here since Friday, and doesn't give away tonight show.

jld2594 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-22-04, 09:34 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Will should be careful with Karma"
Will actes like a child, I hope his personality sucks. A needs to kick his #####

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •