The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nomination Speculation"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-12-04, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nomination Speculation"
I am thinking that we can safely assume that A isn't going to nominate her twin...so who??

I think Diane/Drew are safe too. I think she likes Marvin as well.

It will be between CB, Karen, Nak, and Will.

My guess right now without any info at all: Karen and CB.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nomination Speculation Fishercat 08-12-04 1
 RE: Nomination Speculation rattler_pk 08-12-04 2
   RE: Nomination Speculation shabalaba 08-12-04 3
       RE: Nomination Speculation cuervoandcookies 08-13-04 4
   RE: Nomination Speculation Cookiehahnster 08-13-04 18
       RE: Nomination Speculation GuessItRains 08-13-04 19
 RE: Nomination Speculation Glass 08-13-04 5
   RE: Nomination Speculation teacherkelly 08-13-04 6
   RE: Nomination Speculation sum1smum 08-13-04 21
 RE: Nomination Speculation AugustGirl 08-13-04 7
   RE: Nomination Speculation abbahammer 08-13-04 8
       RE: Nomination Speculation Cookiehahnster 08-13-04 29
           RE: Nomination Speculation rjrabbit 08-13-04 33
               RE: Nomination Speculation Glass 08-14-04 35
                   RE: Nomination Speculation rjrabbit 08-14-04 36
 RE: Nomination Speculation Oscirus 08-13-04 9
 RE: Nomination Speculation nailbone 08-13-04 10
   RE: Nomination Speculation ohboy 08-13-04 11
   RE: Nomination Speculation ARnutz 08-13-04 12
       RE: Nomination Speculation nailbone 08-13-04 22
           RE: Nomination Speculation Cookiehahnster 08-13-04 31
       RE: Nomination Speculation Cookiehahnster 08-13-04 30
 Based on the Feeds.... GuessItRains 08-13-04 13
   RE: Based on the Feeds.... bdemoney 08-13-04 14
       RE: Based on the Feeds.... ARnutz 08-13-04 15
           RE: Based on the Feeds.... GuessItRains 08-13-04 16
               RE: Based on the Feeds.... ARnutz 08-13-04 17
               Nakomis isn't a viable threat Oscirus 08-13-04 20
                   RE: Nakomis isn't a viable threat nailbone 08-13-04 23
                       RE: Nakomis isn't a viable threat Oscirus 08-13-04 24
                           RE: Nakomis isn't a viable threat oncebitten 08-13-04 25
                               RE: Nakomis isn't a viable threat RacerX68 08-13-04 27
                           RE: Nakomis isn't a viable threat GuessItRains 08-13-04 26
                           RE: Nakomis isn't a viable threat Cookiehahnster 08-13-04 32
 2 hours until the nomination ceremo... rjrabbit 08-13-04 28
 Marvin and Will rjrabbit 08-13-04 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-12-04, 10:17 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Nomination Speculation"
If they go with the 6 finger plan to oust cowboy again, she'll nominate two decoys (I guess Karen and Marvin or Drew and Marvin or something) and they'll do the whole veto thing again and oust CB.

However, if they don't go that way, I have to figure it is decoy/CB, possibly Marvin/CB. Still, no reason to give a physically able CB a chance to live.
---
<== A Missionhockey21 creation

rattler_pk 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-12-04, 11:22 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Nomination Speculation"
Whoever the nominations are, I'm sure Cowboy will be going home next Thursday. I would say that the 6-finger plan would be impossible to pull off again with CB knowing but then again the boy isn't too bright. Of course, they can do the plan anyways and there is nothing CB can do about it. I think that once CB is gone, the game will get really interesting as the big alliance ceases and smaller ones come to the forefront.

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-12-04, 11:32 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Nomination Speculation"
I don't understand why all of them were so eager to save CB just because he needs the money. Frankly, who couldn't use that kind of $? It would be wise for A to keep the swing votes (M and CB) but it may still be too early for her to burn bridges and reveal her hand.

cuervoandcookies 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-13-04, 00:57 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Nomination Speculation"
I don't think that Cowboy gets on the twins nerves to the extent that he does the rest of the house. I don't think that anyone sees CB as a real threat and it would strategically be stupid to waste HOH getting rid of an annoyance and not a threat.

If I had to bet now, I would think that they might go for Marvin (it's tradition now isn't it?) and Karen.

God bless Marvin. He was telling Jase that BB wouldn't let him just keep his things packed; they wanted the sad footage of him packing his bags from week to week.

Cookiehahnster 222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-13-04, 10:57 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Nomination Speculation"
How could CB stop the 6 finger plan? There isn't anything he can do about it, that's the beauty of the plan. The person you want out is powerless. So, CB knowing about it is irrelevant.

I'm thinking that BB is going to do something about it. Now that the plan was implemented and was successful, they can just do it over and over again which will become boring. So, I'm thinking BB is going to ax the way things are now.

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-13-04, 11:17 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Nomination Speculation"
A has already said she thinks the 6 Finger Plan is unfair and she will NOT use it. I'm not sure there is any one person left in the house on which 6 people left could possibly unite as their top goal to get out (including Cowboy), so the point may be moot.

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-04, 01:22 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Nomination Speculation"
In a perfect world, it would be Diane and Drew... all through today's episode Drew looked like he was going to start walking into the walls or the screendoor, poor confused kid is grating on my nerves.

However, nominating Karen and Marvin might be really wise. A can easily claim that Marvin is the target and that Karen is up because of the six, she's the finger the twins know the least. Then when Karen is voted out by CB, N, D and D, it can become this whole big "What went wrong, the decoy went!" business. Seems like the best way to eliminate a competitor and still keep your cards relatively close. Who knows, maybe A and N could even stage a disagreement over the vote...

-Glass

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-04, 03:17 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Nomination Speculation"
Diane threw a fit that Karen just sat by and watched while Jase "verbally assaulted" her. Diane could be a catalyst and try to get Karen out by saying that she isn't upholding the alliance. If I were her...and I am very glad that I am not, I think I would be insane in that house, I would get on that bandwagon of getting either Karen or Will out.

sum1smum 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-13-04, 11:47 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Nomination Speculation"
Darn, I really want to see how nuts Karen gets. Don't want to see her go too soon! However, listening to the conversations she would be having with herself all week, if she was nominated, might make for some entertainment.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-13-04, 06:56 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Nomination Speculation"
I agree with you teacher, that the other twins are safe. I suspect that all 4 twins will stick together for as long as possible. Diane made mention of the "single births" in the house, so I figure as long as a twin is HOH, then no twin will be on the block if they can help it. Until the final four, of course.

I think it will be Marvin and Karen, with the "hope" that Karen wins veto, then it will be CB.

Hey it's the arithmetic clown -- he adds trouble, subtracts pleasure, divides attention, and multiplys ignorance. -- Monsty

abbahammer 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-13-04, 08:38 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Nomination Speculation"
Perhaps I'm crazy, but who really thinks that Cowboy is a threat? He is not at all smart, and I doubt he'll win many challenges. Recall his attempt at break dancing. He is uncoordinated and most likely wouldn't win a physical challenge. I personally would keep him around awhile, and create a new alliance with him, only to oust him at the final 3.

Abbahammer

08-13-04, 05:58 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Nomination Speculation"
By him simply being nice and likable he's a threat. If he were sitting next to me at the very end, I'd be worried. Winning challenges is not the be all end all of the game. There is much more to it than that.

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-13-04, 06:59 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Nomination Speculation"
I agree cookie. CB isn't a threat to win many challenges but he has been a nice guy and he could win a lot of sympathy votes. I say get rid of him in the next couple of weeks.

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-04, 10:58 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Nomination Speculation"
Respectfully but completely disagree, Cookie and Rabbit!
I would personally feel GREAT about sitting next to CB at the end. I do think it has a lot to do with what kind of gamer you are though. CB has a lot of strikes against him. He's a former horseman, he's a fool, he's ridden coattails and will continue to do so, and I could be wrong but I don't get the impression he's THAT likeable in the house.

I think the most well-balanced finalist tends to win these things, not just the best-liked. IMO, it just so happens that the most well-balanced usually IS the best liked, probably because they are more well-balanced. There is nobody in the house besides Karen who is more unbalanced than CB. Which is good for business if you're looking for partners.

-Glass

08-14-04, 07:41 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Nomination Speculation"
We can agree to diagree but I'll put money down that no one takes CB to the end.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-13-04, 08:53 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Nomination Speculation"
The two targets are Cowboy and marvin so I say put them both up
If one of them wins the veto and takes himself off then that just makes their job easier.
No need for six finger plan this time.

this sux cuz Im voting for marvin now.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-04, 09:28 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Nomination Speculation"
Well, as Augie mentioned, the house twins have a sub-alliance, so D&D should be safe. I'm thinkin' Marvin, as the most savvy of the bunch (other than Nokomis), and Karen, who's driving everyone nutz and would be an easy target. Nakomis said she wouldn't put CB up, but would vote for him, but I also think she'll try to keep him from getting put up for awhile. Without Scott and Jase, he's very vulnerable and malleable right now.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

ohboy 168 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-04, 09:41 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Nomination Speculation"
I think it's going to be CB and Karen. And I think Karen might go, they have the numbers now, and I dont' think anyone would put Marvin up again, at least not this week, and I think we will see Nikomis really pull for CB to stay, i think the twin alliance will stay strong.

So those are my picks Karen and CB and I think Karen will be the one going home next week, she is driving everyone mental and if the twins get wind of how she has been going on about them. Then I think they will push for her to go too.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-04, 09:46 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Nomination Speculation"
If I were there I would take CB to the end (of course assuming I'd get there) then who's the jury going to vote for to win? Not CB!

This plan could work for anyone in the house. The first jury member will be the one evicted next week. Where do you want CB? On the jury or in the house? I personally would want him in the house. Most on the jury won't vote for him.

You need to take out the strong smart players, but this bunch doesn't seem to be thinking that way.

If I were Adria, I'd probably nominate Nakomis and either Karen or Marvin. I don't think she'll do this.

08-13-04, 12:25 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Nomination Speculation"
who's the jury going to vote for to win? Not CB!

I disagree. They all say he needs the money and deserves to win based on that.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

08-13-04, 06:02 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Nomination Speculation"
Oh, what a crock of horsecrap. EVERYONE needs the money. And that is not a criteria for winning. What a bunch of morons if that's the case.

08-13-04, 06:00 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Nomination Speculation"
See, I think people WOULD vote for CB in the end.

08-13-04, 10:09 AM (EST)
13. "Based on the Feeds...."
It looks like A is going to put up Marvin and Will, hoping to evict Marvin. If either gets vetoed, they plan to replace him with Karen. A is tired of Marvin's perverted actions and just doesn't like him, and she's worried that Will is too good of a gameplayer trying to fly under the radar.

As for the others, A and Nat appear to be tight in their "Twins Alliance" with Diane and Drew. They like Cowboy and think he is not a threat now that the Four Horsemen are decimated. And they aren't considering Nakomis because she kept her word not to put them up last week.

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-04, 10:23 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Based on the Feeds...."
Last night when I saw Adria won HOH I assumed she would be putting Marvin and CB up for nomination. Now that I read she may be putting Marvin and Will up instead I am sad! I really like both of those guys!

Will is smart and I'd like to see him win, and Marvin has become my comic relief. I know he can be kinda've a sex perv but I really like him and would like to see him stay in the house for a while.

I guess my only hope if they're both on the block this week is that one of them will win POV and she will replace them with CB. I could care less if CB gets voted off...

08-13-04, 10:30 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Based on the Feeds...."
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-04 AT 10:34 AM (EST)

Hey Money,

I agree with you completely!! The only solace we have is that if this happens, they can't both go at the same time! I'm not sure if A is thinking clearly, who will Marvin and Will pick for the POV competition? Things could get messed up for A if she makes the wrong move.

I would love to see Will, Marvin or Nakomis win it all!

(edited to add this)

Who was the one to defend A against Jase? It was Marvin!!!

08-13-04, 10:37 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Based on the Feeds...."
Well the only way the strategy would backfire is if somebody picked Karen for the POV and she won. Unless the POV involves a significant arts and crafts component or pure dumb luck, I don't really see that happening.

If Karen did win and removed Will, A would probably nominate Nakomis as a pawn to make sure Marvin gets ousted. Which would mark the third time that Nakomis has filled that role. Do you think people are going to wake up and recognize Nakomis as a player before or after she wins?

08-13-04, 10:45 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Based on the Feeds...."
I think these HG's are so dumb, they won't realize until after Nakomis wins!!

08-13-04, 11:40 AM (EST)
20. "Nakomis isn't a viable threat"
A) they don't have to worry about her for at two weeks

B)she isn't as smart or as great of a player as she thinks

true her six finger plan was a great plan however she has yet to have done something on her own and the fact that she won't put up her brother shows she plays somewhat with emotions which is very bad.

There are two viable threats to the twins Marvin and Will so their planned nominations are pretty smart.

08-13-04, 12:29 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Nakomis isn't a viable threat"
Oh I disagree. Nakomis is a great player. She came up with the genius plan. What do you mean when you say that "she has yet to have done something on her own"?

And while I do agree that not putting up her brother may present problem, she's also said she would have a problem voting against him if someone else put him up.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

08-13-04, 01:53 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Nakomis isn't a viable threat"
What do
>you mean when you say
>that "she has yet to
>have done something on her
>own"?
> I mean the fact that she easily goes with the group. While it is true that she made up a good plan (not great just good) she let everybody else dictate how and when it was used. She also let the horsemen talk her out of playing for a veto to remove herself off of the voting bloc. She is way too easily influenced to be a good player.

oncebitten 145 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-04, 02:48 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Nakomis isn't a viable threat"
But, Nakomis really had this planned out all the way down to who would win POV for the dramatic effect.

RacerX68 131 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-04, 05:38 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Nakomis isn't a viable threat"
>But, Nakomis really had this planned
>out all the way down
>to who would win POV
>for the dramatic effect.
>

Which could have ruined her entire plan altogether! I can't believe the girls put the POV in Drew's hands like that. I know they trust him, but if he had been playing them, he could have saved Jase. Why take that chance just to be dramatic? Being dramatic isn't what wins this game. Just ask Jase.

08-13-04, 05:18 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Nakomis isn't a viable threat"
Boy, I don't know about that. Lisa and Jun tended to hide outside the limelight and yet were reasonably smart and well-liked. Both of them cakewalked to victory.

As far as the noms, we'll know in two hours. Based on the latest convos, the plan appears to be similar to what I stated earlier: Nom Marvin and Will. If either is vetoed, nom Karen. If Karen wins and uses it, nom Cowboy. A wants to stay loyal to the twins alliance and won't nom Nakmois as a favor for not putting up either A or Nat last week. A seems to actually not care too much which of Marvin or Will goes: she dislikes Marvin but sees Will as more of a long-term threat to the game.

Frankly, A seems pretty smart. Although I don't really see the twins both making it more than another week or two, I think A could realistically be around for the final three or four if she keeps playing this well.

08-13-04, 06:06 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Nakomis isn't a viable threat"
I also disagree. I think Nakomis just let's people THINK they're pulling her puppet strings. There's a lot to be said for flying under the radar. She's sharper than anyone thinks, IMO.

08-13-04, 05:42 PM (EST)
28. "2 hours until the nomination ceremony"
I was just listening to A/Nat in the HOH room talking strategy and I still can't figure out who they're tageting. I gather that they told everyone else that they were taking a nap. Twins are so hard to listen to. They know what each other is thinking so they don't talk in complete sentences and jump around a lot. They did talk about putting Will up as a decoy. It will be interesting to see Will's reaction to being put on the block as a decoy.

Cowboy is getting on my nerves and what is the deal with him watching Nat shower (creepy)? He's surpassed Marvin in that department. Marvin might have acted a perv in the beginning and he's really crude with his comments but he's not sitting in the bathroom watching the girls shower and then thanking them for the show *shudders*.

Karen p*ssed me off when she didn't defend Diane in the kitchen, wouldn't compete in the POV competition and started acting crazy. I like Will and I know he has a secret alliance with her but I wouldn't mind seeing her go or at least go up on the block. Will's reaction would be interesting if that happened.

They were complaining about the food competition and what CB did during the competition. Does anyone know what that was all about? Everyone is feeling sorry for Drew/Diane regardind PBJ and A/Nat were upset that no one felt sorry for them. I think Karen, Nik and Will should be more concerned about the fact that they haven't had to eat PBJ since the first week while D/D, A/N all have. Will made the comment that he wondered if that would be held against him but then said that it wouldn't factor in his decision if the roles were reversed. Easy to say when you haven't had to go through eating PBJ when others in the house are getting good food.

08-13-04, 07:24 PM (EST)
34. "Marvin and Will"
A/Nat have been whispering and it looks like A is going to nominate Will and Marvin. Nat is advising her to say only positive things about the two during the ceremony. Who will they pick for the POV competition. Will the competition still be only six or will they throw the hamsters a curve and let everyone compete?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •