The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nate makes desparate plea to stay"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-11-03, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nate makes desparate plea to stay"
Lots of plotting and negotiation going on in the house today. This morning, Jack approached Jun with a plan for Jun and Jee to join forces with Jack and Erika. Jun promptly ran to Jee3 and told them the whole plot. Then the bashing of Jack and Erika began.

Shortly thereafter, Nate had a one on one with Justin in the HOH. He promised total loyalty to the Jee3 should they spare him this week. Lots of promises and scenarios were discussed. Nate has convinced Justin that it would be in Justins best interest to keep Nate and evict Jack. Justin is currently trying to convince Robert, Jee and Jun to keep Nate. So far, they actually seem to be considering it.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nate makes desparate plea to st... true 08-11-03 1
   RE: Nate makes desparate plea to st... AZ_Leo 08-11-03 2
       RE: Nate makes desparate plea to st... nailbone 08-12-03 5
           RE: Nate makes desparate plea to st... SaphireLady 08-12-03 10
 RE: Nate makes desparate plea to st... anotherkim 08-11-03 3
   RE: Nate makes desparate plea to st... SaphireLady 08-12-03 4
   RE: Nate makes desparate plea to st... SurvivinDawg 08-12-03 6
       RE: Nate makes desparate plea to st... nailbone 08-12-03 7
           RE: Nate makes desparate plea to st... SurvivinDawg 08-12-03 9
               RE: Nate makes desparate plea to st... nailbone 08-12-03 15
 Furthermore to this subject SurvivinDawg 08-12-03 8
   RE: Furthermore to this subject true 08-12-03 11
       RE: Furthermore to this subject SurvivinDawg 08-12-03 12
       RE: Furthermore to this subject SaphireLady 08-12-03 13
           RE: Furthermore to this subject true 08-12-03 14
               RE: Furthermore to this subject nailbone 08-12-03 16
                   RE: Furthermore to this subject SurvivinDawg 08-12-03 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

08-11-03, 06:25 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Nate makes desparate plea to stay"
While the deal to keep Nate appeals to Justin, the others aren't convinced that Nate won't turn on them, so as of now, the plan is to vote Nate out on Wed.

Ali was livid that Nate was talking to the Jee3, and she assumed that Nate was talking bad about her. Justin then called ALi into HOH, and told her about the deal with Nate. (geeze, these people can't keep ANYTHING secret)

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-11-03, 06:30 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Nate makes desparate plea to stay"
It seems that any deal that involves promising not to vote Justin out next time appeals to Justin.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-03, 09:42 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Nate makes desparate plea to stay"
His problem, as it is with Nathan, is gonna be that if he promises everyone, he'll have no one left to nom when a Jee3 gets HOH next. Ali and Nathan are talking right now thatNathan's made deals with everyone and if he stayed and got HOH, he'd have to nominated Jun and Erika, which would break his Original 8 deal with Erika rather than break his new deal with the Stooges.

But like Kim said, it looks like they're gonna stick with their original plan and cut Nathan. If they do, it's gonna be 5-0 or 4-1, depending on Ali.

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-12-03, 10:41 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Nate makes desparate plea to stay"
I heard Ali tell Justin that she was giving Nate a sympathy vote, in other words she is going to vote for Jack. But hey, that was yesterday, who knows about today.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-03, 07:32 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Nate makes desparate plea to stay"

Jun is a nut. Can she not count and see that she comes out ahead with Erika and Jack?

Justin plays like he is keeping Erika on the inside scoop, but the plan is still Nathan, then Jack, then Erika.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--damn stooges

08-12-03, 05:50 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Nate makes desparate plea to stay"
Robert and Justin have figured out that Jun really is going to both sides and spilling guts. They have figured out that Ali is telling the truth that Jun keeps telling her that she is on the block next. So even though Jee was not in on this conversation, Robert and Justin have figured it out. But, Jun and Jee are not above switching to the other side if need be. Or at least Jun isn't and think Jee would go along with her, it will depend on who gets HOH.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-03, 09:50 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Nate makes desparate plea to stay"
Do not be surprised to find out that ERIKA, ALISON and JUN have a highly secret women's agreement and alliance.

Right now they are playing their sides. And, as guys on each side drop off, they can choose what time to suddenly wield their newfound power.

It would be in the 3Amigos best interest to get Erika out of there as soon as possible.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

08-12-03, 09:55 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Nate makes desparate plea to stay"
Hmmm...you know, that wouldn't surprise me in the least, although if it is true they've done a great job of even hiding it from the live feeds.

Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

08-12-03, 10:09 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Nate makes desparate plea to stay"
In their zeal to show the X's vs. Originals, the individual X's and their relationships (Robert/Erika, Jun/Jee, etc.), the producers are keeping the women's stuff on the down lo'. In fact, on the recent TV show where Robert won POV and didn't use it to save Dana, they showed ONE comment where Erika said something to Alison. That got me thinking... then yesterday's feeds, Erika and Jun are talking, and Jun even mentioned seeing what Jee thought of something.

So there are a few indicators, but the ladies are being very careful, and the producers are "saving" this intrigue until it fleshes out (oops, bad choice of words, seeing Jun gain weight ) pans out in the future.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

08-12-03, 11:22 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Nate makes desparate plea to stay"

>it fleshes out (oops, bad
>choice of words, seeing Jun
>gain weight )

Bwwahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Nice!

08-12-03, 10:02 AM (EST)
8. "Furthermore to this subject"
LAST EDITED ON 08-12-03 AT 10:05 AM (EST)

Here's some more detail, and additional material, gleaned from Feeds transcripts:

1. As stated everywhere else, Nate went to Justin and basically offered to make himself their b!tc# if they would keep him. He'd nominate whoever they wanted (should he win HOH), he'd veto whoever they wanted, or not (should he win GPOV).

2. The 3Amigos and Jun discussed the offer. Jee called it "enticing". Robert was against it all the way, wanting to stick to the plan and evict Nathan this week. He did tell Justin that it was Justin's choice, but Justin wanted a group decision. Robert also proposed that everyone promise to take Justin off the block if they win GPOV. Mixed results on that, but Robert basically is sticking to it.

3. Jun and Erika talked, sharing some (but not all) info. Jun mentioned Robert's proposal about getting Justin off the block if winning GPOV.

4. Nate continued his discussions with the various 3Amigo members (and, btw, he is proposing a final four of himself and the three guys, not including Jun in this mix).

5. Later, Robert talked as if the decision was made and Nate would be leaving. One thing brought up was having to deal with Nathan on the block a second straight week. Nobody wants to live through that again(!) 4-1 to evict Nathan is expected, with possibly Alison casting the lone dissenting vote.

6. As stated above, the 3Amigos know that Jun is talking out of both sides of her mouth to both sides of the House. What they may not realize is that Jun and Jee might break off from Justin and Robert at any time. Erika was working that plan to try to bring them over. However, I don't expect Jee to do this (leave Justin and Robert) until later on, and I think Jun knows where she wants to be also, and it ain't with the losers (Jack and Erika).

6. Not much else, except that they may be voting live instead of beforehand.

08-12-03, 10:44 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Furthermore to this subject"
6. As stated above, the 3Amigos know that Jun is talking out of both sides of her mouth to both sides of the House. What they may not realize is that Jun and Jee might break off from Justin and Robert at any time. Erika was working that plan to try to bring them over. However, I don't expect Jee to do this (leave Justin and Robert) until later on, and I think Jun knows where she wants to be also, and it ain't with the losers (Jack and Erika).

I'm pretty sure that the Jee3 are ok with Jun's talking. She's their link to the other side. She's also aware that this is her role in the alliance. I don't think Jee will turn on Justin or Robert until absolutely necessary. (if they get down to final 3 or 4. I'm not even sure he wouldn't cross Jun first)

6. Not much else, except that they may be voting live instead of beforehand.

Julie said last week that this weeks vote would be live.

08-12-03, 10:48 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Furthermore to this subject"
Julie said last week that this weeks vote would be live.

Ah, thanks. I missed that. I'm sure y'all understand that I try to minimize my exposure to Julie Chen.

08-12-03, 10:59 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Furthermore to this subject"
Actually True, Robert and Justin are not happy with Jun telling all. They were very upset that she keeps telling Ali that she is next to go. They believe Ali, and in this case they should cause that is exactly what she is doing. So, no,the Jee3 are not happy with Jun on this.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

08-12-03, 11:10 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Furthermore to this subject"
I'm sure you're right about Robert and Justin not being too happy with Jun telling Ali she's next to go, Saphire. But, they are using her to gain info from the others. After Jack approached Jun about joining him and Erika, Jun immediately told the Jee3 about the whole scheme. Justin wants to keep Ali happy, because he has a deal with her, but if the others were smart, Ali would be the next one gone. Jun can't afford to have Ali join their side, it just puts her down another notch. She has to keep Ali from trusting the Jee3, and taking her place in the group.

08-12-03, 11:26 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Furthermore to this subject"
Jun
>can't afford to have Ali
>join their side, it just
>puts her down another notch.
> She has to keep
>Ali from trusting the Jee3,
>and taking her place in
>the group.
>
Agreed, cuz Justin has a deal with Ali, his ex. And Jun has a deal with Jee, her ex. BUT Justin is the higher in the pecking order of the Jee3 (name notwithstanding), and if push came to shove, Ali stays and Jun goes.

08-12-03, 12:17 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Furthermore to this subject"
and if push came to shove, Ali stays and Jun goes.

I don't think I agree with this. Robert and Jee have some serious say in all this, and may prefer to see the competitive (and whiny) Alison gone before Jun. Jee, in accordance with his secret alliance with Jun, would absolutely want to keep Jun over Alison.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •