The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who is up this week"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-07-03, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who is up this week"
yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada

Okay that should be enough.

Nate and Jack. Nothing new just thought would post since noms are up.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who is up this week SurvivinDawg 08-07-03 1
   RE: Who is up this week SaphireLady 08-08-03 6
 RE: Who is up this week Loree 08-08-03 4
 Nathan SaphireLady 08-08-03 7
   RE: Nathan AugustGirl 08-08-03 8
       RE: Nathan SurvivinDawg 08-08-03 9
           RE: Nathan nailbone 08-08-03 10
               RE: Nathan SurvivinDawg 08-08-03 11
                   ALLISON MikeD 08-08-03 13
           Guys against Girls SaphireLady 08-08-03 12
               RE: Guys against Girls Bebo 08-08-03 14
                   Guys, Girls, and Brains SaphireLady 08-08-03 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-07-03, 09:05 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Who is up this week"
Yada yada, yada yada. (Translation: Thank you, Saphire Lady!)

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

08-08-03, 01:33 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Who is up this week"
*smile* your welcome. Have a good one.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-03, 00:15 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Who is up this week"
I'm just enjoying watching Nate whine, mope and pout. It looks so good on him.

08-08-03, 01:58 AM (EST)
7. "Nathan"
Right now Nathan is being a whiney butt. He is fussing at Ali, telling her she needs to win POV and take him off the block. He blames her for him being where his right now saying if she had put Justin up. The truth is that he was going up if any of the Jee3 group had won. But, he is laying a guilt trip that is getting no where with Ali. She keeps telling him he needs to get off his rear and go plead his case with Justin. Which she is right about. She said Dana needed to go she was too big of a head case. This also true. Nathan went to DR without being called and was there along time so guess he went for some counciling.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-03, 07:00 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Nathan"
You're right, SaphireLady. Nate has had the target on his back for a while and should have known he was going to be one on the block this week. He sealed that fate when he used the POV on Alison. I bet when all is said and done and BB4 is over, Nate will sorely regret not getting rid of Jee in the first week, and will sorely regret using that POV for Alison. She used him when it suited her, now she is done with him. I hate to say this, but Alison is looking like one smart cookie.

08-08-03, 08:51 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Nathan"
I hate to say this, but Alison is looking like one smart cookie.

Alison has not been the sharpest tool in the shed about anything except maybe playing Nate.

She let her personal feelings get in the way by nominating Dana (and Jun) instead of the real threats: Justin and Robert.

She has not done enough work (IMHO) to get in good with Jack and Erika, who are now her only chance to win. Yes, this is beginning to change, as BB4 is (misleadingly) advertising Men-vs.-Women in their BB4 commercials, and Alison and Erika are doing some talking.

Alison made a mistake hitching her wagon to Nate so early and so tightly, but she is moving away from that, so I'll give her props for recovery on this one.

If BB4 weren't manipulating it, I'd say that Justin and Jun are playing the best game so far. But with the manipulations, it really doesn't matter how well anyone plays it. I thought Dana played as well as she could (no, really, I do), but look where it got her. Ditto David.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-03, 09:29 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Nathan"

>
>She let her personal feelings get
>in the way by nominating
>Dana (and Jun) instead of
>the real threats: Justin and
>Robert.
>
Just like Dana nominating Ali against Jack...

>it. I thought Dana
>played as well as she
>could (no, really, I do),
>but look where it got
>her. Ditto David.
>
Again, we disagree here, Dawg. If Dana had been playing as well as she could, NATE would have gone up against Jack, not Ali.

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

08-08-03, 10:27 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Nathan"
Just like Dana nominating Ali against Jack...

And your point is? I was talking about Alison's gameplay, not defending Dana's in this paragraph.

If Dana had been playing as well as she could, NATE would have gone up against Jack, not Ali.

"Six of one, half-dozen of the other." It prob'bly wouldn't have mattered either way. And she more prob'bly shouldn've nominated Nate against Alison, and left Jack on the sidelines in case the GPOV was won and employed by N or A.

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-08-03, 12:11 PM (EST)
13. "ALLISON"
You guys are so funny. Dude - Allison has played a very good game thus far. Getting Nate to use the veto was genius. Getting Dana voted out was smart - now she has Justin's attention without the mantroll in the way. She struct a successful deal with Justin not to be nominated this week.

She is super nice to people's faces and badmouths them in the confessional. Her biggest hurdle is to break up the Jee3, but if she keeps workin Justin, who knows?

She's a smart chick.....annoying as hell....but smart about this game.

08-08-03, 10:47 AM (EST)
12. "Guys against Girls"
Ali has talked to Jun about this but not Erika. Justing has talked about it with the Jee3, saying that after Nathan and Jack are gone it will be guys against the girls. Also at this time, Jee is actually talking some smack against Jun. So don't know if the little Jee/Jun aliance is starting to break or if that is how he feels but will keep that pairing or if it was cause he was drunk and how he feels.

Point, the guys don't seem to care that it will be down to three boys against three girls cause they seem to think they can beat them.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-03, 12:48 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Guys against Girls"
Point, the guys don't seem to care that it will be down to three boys against three girls cause they seem to think they can beat them.

If the girls indeed want to go guys vs. girls, then I think they should keep Jack around and go after one of the Jee3 first. Those three are all strong challenge threats, as well as having a tight alliance. Jack doesn't have loyalties to any of them and will remain loyal to Erika.

Bebo, Queen of the Backwoods and your American Idol PTTE co-champ

08-08-03, 01:00 PM (EST)
15. "Guys, Girls, and Brains"
While Ali and Jun actually have the brains to do this, as far as I can tell, they have not talked to Erika about this yet. I would guess the thinking is that she would not be agreeable until Jack is gone but I agree with you, should talk to them now and try to turn Jun, then again, may be waiting until after Nathan is gone to truely push Jun. After all, a third place finish is better then a 4th place with the Jee 3. Also, may not be making any major decissions till HOH comp that week. That would be the smart move, wait to push it till see who wins HOH next week. If me, that is what I would do.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •