The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother #15 Week #10 ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43879 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-01-13, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother #15 Week #10 ECST"
Are the editors of the show so scared of not having enough safe for family time stuff to air on Sunday night that we must always have an endurance HOH every Thurs?

See how CBS edits the winner of the Easter in August Competition and keep this weeks shows on this thread until the West Coast has had a chance to see it for themselves.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Seg 1 Snidget 09-01-13 1
 Seg 2 Snidget 09-01-13 2
 Seg 3 Snidget 09-01-13 3
 Seg 4 Snidget 09-01-13 4
 Seg 5 Snidget 09-01-13 5
 And the Emmy goes to Snidget 09-01-13 6
   RE: And the Emmy goes to kingfish 09-01-13 7
   RE: And the Emmy goes to tribephyl 09-02-13 8
 Weds night. Snidget 09-04-13 9
 Weds seg 2 Snidget 09-04-13 10
 Weds seg 3 Snidget 09-04-13 11
   RE: Weds seg 3 tribephyl 09-04-13 16
 Weds seg 4 Snidget 09-04-13 12
 Weds seg 5 Snidget 09-04-13 13
   RE: Weds seg 5 michel 09-04-13 14
   RE: Weds seg 5 jbug 09-04-13 15
 Thursday Snidget 09-05-13 17
 Thursday Seg 2 Snidget 09-05-13 18
 Thursday Seg 3 Snidget 09-05-13 19
 Thursday Seg 4 Snidget 09-05-13 20
 Thursday Seg 5 Snidget 09-05-13 21
 Thursday Seg 6 Snidget 09-05-13 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-01-13, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Seg 1"
Recappage of Amanda's rampage.

Exterminators vs McCranda (who think Andy is still in the 3 am alliance) in the DR and Andy says in DR he is still trying to float between the two alliances even though he wouldn't call it floating.

GM and Andy get the first eggs. Whoever gets the least two numbers of eggs will wear chicken suits for 48 hours.

Amanda and McCrae get their first Eggs. Spencer having problems.

Andy says he had chicks and bunnies so is a front "hopper" in this competition.

GM in first place with Andy close behind. GM first to 6 eggs. Judd loses one right at the exit hole.

GM at 10 eggs. Andy at 8, now 9.

GM at 11 eggs, and now at 12 eggs and wins HOH! Judd and Spencer in last place and get the chicken suits.

Amanda says GM shouldn't be Happy winning her best friend went home. Amanda thinks she can get her to take revenge on Elissa.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-01-13, 08:28 PM (EST)
2. "Seg 2"
Amanda is going to put GM's head on straight.

GM says McCranda may be able to control Aaryn but just because she is blond and cute doesn't mean they can control her HOH.

GM says she is putting both Amanda and McCrae up. Spencer says he is probably the nominee to Amanda and McCrae. Amanada says she is going to be GM's new bunny and be up her ##### all week.

Elissa confirms with GM that McCranda is going up and hopes they get a taste of their own medicine.

McCrae realizes they have a target and hope that GM realizes that someone who was not in an alliance with her was her best alliance mate and was sent home by Elissa.

IT is Chicken Suit Time!!!

Judd bleeped and Spencer says it is Cluck Cluck Cluck.

Amanda pushing in on GM who says she is putting up Elissa, and pushing for Judd, that way no one will be mad, just don't put me or McCrae up. Don't want anyone mad at you.

GM says Amanda is right put up someone the house won't be mad about, and that is Amanda and McCrae.

Who wants to see my HOH room.

Elissa being nice to GM is all about Amanda and her buttons, it can't be about anything but Amanda.

Way too excited about teeth whitening. Elissa talking to the chickens and Andy about Amanda and why is it OK for her to harass me. And Amanda walks in. Amanda comes in you are better than everyone you are BB royalty and all that and you are going on the block. Elissa tells Amanda she is talking to herself. Elissa talks about how Jessie is the only 10 in the house.

Amanda wants to know what is wrong with her and no one is supporting you and take your joker faces. And Elissa laughs and Amanda says you are laughing alone. Andy and Spencer leaves and Elissa leaves.

09-01-13, 08:37 PM (EST)
3. "Seg 3"
Amanda says she can't just sit there and take it. But geez everyone is supposed to just take Amanda's nonsense.

Amanda hopes everyone sees how crazy Elissa is. McCrae tries to convince Amanda to calm down and back off so Elissa will look bad to GM.

Elissa talking to the chickens about how much Amanda attacks her. Andy says just walk out of the room. Andy tells Elissa to be the bigger person and leave.

Amanda talks about how Mean and Evil Elissa is and she can't do anything about it.

Amanda comes to Elissa and says you are antagonizing me. and Amanda projects everything bad she says. I'm trying not to fight with this person but she keeps walking away from me. what

Amanda gets the sad music. She feels like she is back in high school and Spencer asks if she was a mega ##### in high school too. Judd says why wouldn't Elissa be mean to you after what you did to her.

Amanda being all crying as she is the only person that has ever been tortured in the whole of history and the only that has ever been bullied and how can anyone ever be mean to her.

GM says it is all an act.

09-01-13, 08:48 PM (EST)
4. "Seg 4"
House filled with balloons while they are on HOH lockdown.

Luxury competition. $10,000 must get a 1 chip a 0 chip and a K chip. Chips in the balloons.

Only one person can claim the prize. Elissa pretends each balloon is Amanda's head. Amanda shakes to see if there is a chip inside.

Spencer found a 1 and is keeping his mouth shut. McCrae found a chip in the bathroom. Judd gets a zero chip.

Spencer has 2 chips, just needs a K. and he gets it. He is the cluckilest man alive. Now popping all the balloons. Amanda says Spencer should have to clean it all up.

GM wit Judd, can't believe I am giving you a key in a chicken suit. Amanda wants in, but they send her away as they are talking.

GM has to keep McCranda in the dark so going through the motions of having the meetings.

Amanda says the only job of the HOH is to try to reduce their target for the next week. McCrae comes in.

Amanda says since GM is going to be a mindless puppet and do exactly what Amanda tells her so she is a smart cookie. what

Judd tells Amanda it will be him and Elissa, but he wants some Popcorn to munch on when Amanda and McCrae find out it is them. Stay tuned America, you won't want to miss this one.

09-01-13, 08:58 PM (EST)
5. "Seg 5"
Nominations.

Amanda in DR feeling amazing, happy and triumphant.

GM says these two should have been put up weeks ago, but GM is the only one with the balls to do it.

All around the table (the mid sized one).

Key Order.

GM - Andy
Andy - Spencer
Spencer - Elissa
Elissa - Judd.

Amanda doesn't look so triumphant.

You guys are a huge dymanic, um dymanic, um, (they help her say dynamic, um, dymanic, um power couple. Everyone is too chicken to put you up. McCrae you had so much fire in your eyes, lost your focus. Amanda, people think I am crazy in NY but you top the cake, which is why I love you.

Elissa says the look on their faces was amazing.

Amanda says it has all go high wire. Kills her that the brainless one is getting her out. McCrae seems sad about them not being together.

GM says Amanda has been making people cry for weeks and GM is not going to cry.

09-01-13, 09:00 PM (EST)
6. "And the Emmy goes to"
Whichever DR person interviewed Amanda before the nomination and didn't laugh in her face about how amazing and triumphant it will be to see Elissa on the block.

I mean they had to know, and they had to keep pushing until they got the best quote to use against her.

kingfish 16098 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-13, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: And the Emmy goes to"
That episode was well managed to show Amanda getting her comeuppance.

tribephyl 9702 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-13, 03:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: And the Emmy goes to"
I guarantee you, the rats have been telling Amanda she is safe... for WEEKS.

09-04-13, 08:12 PM (EST)
9. "Weds night."
Recappage.

Tonight Amanda melts down, who will win POV.

Amanda blindsided, no showmance makes it to the end, she though she could be the first.

The five stages of Amanda's grief.

upset, pissed, crazy, confused, blame, all in the same DR.

Spencer glad to be on the power side, first big move for the "Exterminators".

It doesn't make any sense. Andy trying to hide that he flipped.

To go up to the HOH and break up the crazy or not to go up to the HOH...

It just doesn't make any sense.

Judd asks if we should all just pack our bags and give the game to you?

I don't wanna be here, I can't be with these people.

How could she not put Elissa up. Spencer is lying. Judd is part of this (what about Andy??) We did so good, so much further than any other couple.

It doesn't make any sense. (and with that the people playing the drinking game need liver transplants).

09-04-13, 08:25 PM (EST)
10. "Weds seg 2"
Andy trying to pep talk Amanda in the pantry. Trying to toe the line while being a complete rat.

Elissa listening to them in the pantry. Elissa says Andy sounds more loyal to Amanda. Spencer comes up to see who she is listening to.

Amanda pissed that Elissa was listening. Slams the door open. It is war Elissa. Going to make you the replacement nominee and goes home.

Time to pick players for the veto competition.

Is McCrae asleep on the nomination chair.

GM - Elissa
Amanda - HG choice...Spencer
McCrae - Andy (and that bullet you dodged, ricocheted).

Judd/Spencer, no more chicken costumes.

Amanda goes to Andy to tell her why she picked Spencer.

Spencer says if he wins he is keeping the noms the same, no hard decision to make.

Elissa talking to Judd about Andy. Judd tells Andy that Elissa thinks Andy is working both sides of the house. Well I am, but just to control McCranda. Trying to figure out how to float and not be Elissa's target.

Exterminating the rats and snakes, working out a little dance step to go with the name of the alliance.

09-04-13, 08:39 PM (EST)
11. "Weds seg 3"
They are all wearing tutus.

Bowlerina competiton.

Challenge another player in head to head. Gate blocks the lane, 15 spins to get the gate down, 15 seconds and the gate goes back up. Have to knock down four pins and spread apart enough you probably need 4 balls to get them all down.

Pull chips to get the player order.

Amanda chooses Elissa.

Amanda wins the round, and barfs.

Andy chooses Amanda.

Amanda wins, Andy barely had time to do anything.

GM chooses Amanda.

GM spotting her spins (which helps reduce the dizzy)

Amanda going for the as many balls as possible thing, again. GM starts to use that as well.

Amanda wins.

McCrae, chooses Spencer.

McCrae wins the round.

McCrae vs Amanda.

McCrae is going to shoot Amanda like Old Yeller (well she is rabid).

tribephyl 9702 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-13, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Weds seg 3"
LOVED the Old Yeller reference towards Amanda (in her yellow tutu, hanging over panting, wiping vomit from her lips) Great Moment. Thanks, McCrea.

09-04-13, 08:47 PM (EST)
12. "Weds seg 4"
Now Amanda wants to be here, she is his worst enemy. Dramatic Classical music in the background.

Both have 2 pins down. Tied at one pin left and back to the third spin.

Spencer says it is a nail biter.

And McCrae wins the POV.

and barfs. Amanda having a panic attack/sob fest.

McCrae says she is a better player than he is. Says it is a no win scenario.

Amanda talking like is the end of the world. Because no one ever spends time together outside the BB house you know.

09-04-13, 08:54 PM (EST)
13. "Weds seg 5"
LAST EDITED ON 09-04-13 AT 08:56 PM (EST)

Oh poor put upon Amanda.

GM can't put Elissa up as they didn't put her up. So which one of the three boys will be the pawn.

Veto ceremony.

Amanda give speech on why use it on her. Can't hardly talk. I kicked #####, but if I was to lose to one person blah blah blah never ask no expect you to use the veto on me.

McCrae uses the veto on himself, I'm sorry.

GM names great person and does one heck of a chicken dance. Spencer sorry to do this again to you buddy, have a seat.

Veto meeting is adjourned.

Amanda not happy some bimbo who is jealous is getting her out.

There is a reason why power couples get pulled apart before the end. And it is just jealous someone is getting suckyfacetime.

michel 10813 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-13, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Weds seg 5"
Seeing Spencer and GM in the power alliance is the most sickening thing I have seen and i include all the Survivor dominating alliances. The only one that comes close was RussHell-Shambutch but then the edit gave us an idea neither was winning. Here? If only we had good alternatives but Judd doesn't deserve to win even if he is a nice guy and I've gotten sick of Andy's poor acting. If he wanted McRanda to think he was still with them, then he should have proposed himself for the block.

jbug 16694 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-13, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Weds seg 5"
of all nights for my recorder not to record!

Thanks so so so so much for the great summary!

09-05-13, 09:23 PM (EST)
17. "Thursday"
Double eviction, can Judd go out the same way twice?

Recappage. Exterminators vs McCranda. Vengeful to Tearful. McCrae shoots Old Yeller. Someone has to be the pawn. Spencer is on the block for a record seventh time.

Double Eviction night.

Could a surprising change of heart change everything? Spencer volunteered for this, his alliance should have his back.

Amanda thinks it is personal that she put up McCranda. Breaking up a couple. No she is only jealous. ##### is crazy. It doesn't make sense. It is like talking to a four year old.

Amanda talking to Elissa to ask for her vote. Has a good pitch, so she thinks. You are the target after me. Think about your game says Amanda, I mean I have tortured her a lot lately.

She is considering keeping Amanda, Elissa says I trust you more than Spencer and GM. They hug it out. Trading jewelry to seal the deal. Bring Andy into it. What the hell is happening. Now this will out me. Andy goes and tells Spencer that Elissa wants to flip the house. Andy says he will frame Elissa for the hinky vote.

They are worried about Andy not going with the new plan.

Telling the houseguests about the double eviction. Part of a BB milestone. 500th episode. To celebrate, something special planned, the second double eviction of the summer.

Speeches. Spencer, family shout out, please keep me around. Amanda, I love all your guys and I can benefit your games.

Judd - Exterminate Amanda
McCrae - Spencer
Elissa - Spencer only a game move
Andy - Exterminate um Evict Amanda

We have a tie. Up to GM. on the Jury so no news or feedback from the outside world.

GM - Puts on Nick's hat. Not personal. Amanda get to steppin'.

Amanda tells Andy, I thought I could trust you.

Amanda gathers from the audience reaction some of them don't like her as we head back to the house we hear her voice.

I could see the wheels turning in your head. Recapping the deals. I'm dumbfounded. Elissa gave me collateral, wedding ring is in Amanda's suitcase.

JC: Strong game, called a bully, was it strategy, or are you that way out here.

Amanda: I am not a bully, I hate it when other people do that. I was honest with people. I do regret bullying Elissa, she took jabs at me. Everything goes out on the internet.

JC: Do you have any regrets about what you said or did.

Amanda. I could have been nicer, and I'm not a Jordan.

JC: Your showmance, odd pairing.

Amanda: I admire his personality, everybody loves him. He wins over other people.

JC: The future

Amanda: Moving in with me, he wants a sugar momma.

Elissa: Had a reconciliation, I voted to keep you.

GM. You think you ran this house. Your ##### got exterminate.

Andy: I voted you out, not here to be third to a power couple. The exterminators got you out.

McCrae: Sucks for me, I will miss you, I love you.

So Elissa is getting her ring back and Amanda is mad at Andy.

09-05-13, 09:31 PM (EST)
18. "Thursday Seg 2"
Go Fetch. HOH. Race through the dog house to a dog pen. Bring two bones back, one at a time, and put in the dog bowel. Get their key then buzz in will win.

Fast paced country music.

McCrae first bone.
Elissa has her first bone.
Judd with first bone.

McCrae back with second bone. Grabs his key and buzzes in.

McCrae is new head of household. Everyone inside for nominations.

09-05-13, 09:35 PM (EST)
19. "Thursday Seg 3"
Live Nominations. Please gather in the living room.

I need everyone right now!

McCrae Make your two nominations. GM Elissa, I'm sorry. Live Veto is next. Everyone plays as only 6 left.

09-05-13, 09:42 PM (EST)
20. "Thursday Seg 4"
Power of Veto. the BB 500. Race to the start of your track, move car through your maze, first to get through the maze will light up the checkered flag at the end and win the power of Veto.

Was Judd just distracted by a squirrel? He seemed bo top and look away from the maze.

Neck and Neck for almost everyone. Andy may be pulling ahead. Spencer and McCrae catching up so it Judd.

Judd wins power of Veto. I think the squirrel gave him a hint.

09-05-13, 09:49 PM (EST)
21. "Thursday Seg 5"
Last minute stratagizing

Everyone talking about who didn't know what?

Speeches. Elissa - I didn't know when you got backdoored, I would like you to use the veto on me. Hope you honor that you said you would save me. GM. I had your back I was always cool with you. Elissa was in it with Helen, I had no idea about it.

Judd. I choose not to use this bad boy tonight. Noms stay the same.

09-05-13, 09:59 PM (EST)
22. "Thursday Seg 6"
Elissa, never lied to you, blah blah, more votes in the jury.
GM. Loyal to the death. Good at somethings. Go hard or go home. I'm loyal.

Live Vote.
McCrae looks so sad.

Votes

Spencer gets a vote what will he do? - Elissa
Judd - Exterminate Elissa
Andy - Ecstatically vote to evict Elissa

3 - 0 Elissa you are evicted.

Do not get your bag, we will get your bag for you. No hugs.

Big cheers as she comes out to the interview space.

JC You knew you would be the target.

E. I though McCrae is the one that changed the vote to stab Amanda in the back. Andy looked so shocked.

JC. So confusing to you. Let's talk about Amanda. She taunted you, the you vote for her to stay. How hard to put that aside.

E. I wanted to play BB. I didn't want to think with my emotions. The showmance is a bigger target and could buy me another week. Should have won that HOH.

JC. You made it 2X as far as Rachel the first time. Stay emotionless, make deep connections and form alliances. Make 2 week deals.

JC. Crazy game, a member of the jury.

Less than 2 weeks remain. Sunday new HOH. Weds special eviction episode. Final four decided. Former winner surprises the hamsters. Then Thursday we get the final three.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •