The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother #15 Week #9 ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-25-13, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother #15 Week #9 ECST"
See how CBS edits the drowning and beaning of the houseguests and who wins any or all parts of the Revive/HOH competition.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Seg 1 Snidget 08-25-13 1
   RE: Seg 1 Estee 08-26-13 7
 Seg 2 Snidget 08-25-13 2
 Seg 3 Snidget 08-25-13 3
 Seg 4 Snidget 08-25-13 4
 Seg 5 Snidget 08-25-13 5
   RE: Seg 5 michel 08-25-13 6
       RE: Seg 5 kingfish 08-26-13 8
           RE: Seg 5 michel 08-26-13 9
               RE: Seg 5 kingfish 08-26-13 10
 Weds night. Snidget 08-28-13 11
 Weds seg 2 Snidget 08-28-13 12
 Weds seg 3 Snidget 08-28-13 13
 Weds seg 4 Snidget 08-28-13 14
   RE: Weds seg 4 jbug 08-28-13 15
       RE: Weds seg 4 michel 08-28-13 17
           RE: Weds seg 4 newsomewayne 08-29-13 19
               RE: Weds seg 4 Snidget 08-29-13 20
                   RE: Weds seg 4 kingfish 08-29-13 21
                       RE: Weds seg 4 Flowerpower 08-29-13 24
 Weds seg 5 Snidget 08-28-13 16
   RE: Weds seg 5 michel 08-28-13 18
 Thursday - preseason football Snidget 08-29-13 22
   RE: Thursday - preseason football Estee 08-29-13 23
       RE: Thursday - preseason football Snidget 08-29-13 25
           RE: Thursday - preseason football Snidget 08-29-13 28
 Tweets so far... Snidget 08-29-13 26
 Eviction Snidget 08-29-13 27
 HOH Comp Snidget 08-29-13 29
 RE: Big Brother #15 Week #9 ECST Estee 08-30-13 30
   RE: Big Brother #15 Week #9 ECST Snidget 08-30-13 31
       RE: Big Brother #15 Week #9 ECST AyaK 08-30-13 34
   And here we go. Estee 08-30-13 35
 RE: Big Brother #15 Week #9 ECST kingfish 08-30-13 32
   RE: Big Brother #15 Week #9 ECST AyaK 08-30-13 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

08-25-13, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Seg 1"
Recappage. Aaryn did the dirty work for the 3 AM alliance. Andy threatened, but Helen evicted. Revive a Juror.

Judd says he will go after McCranda. Elissa says she has to win the HOH.

Amanda is angry, she evicted them, how dare BB send them back in. Andy nervous about Judd.

Andy cries every week over someone he plotted against and voted out.

McCrae says either he or Amanda have to win HOH. Aaryn needs 3AM or GM to come through for her.

Jessie in the lead with two balls. Spencer says the platform isn't easy to deal with. and He and McCrae are the first to fall off.

Elissa and Jessie in the lead with 3 balls. Jessie thinks this is her comp.

Mascots run out an act a fool.

Elisaa in the lead with 4 balls. Helen giving the jurors some intel. Hard for Andy to overhear the bus driving back and forth with Helen at the wheel.

Andy off, now Amanda saying she is not the competition winner in the alliance.

Jessie first Juror off. Tells off Amanda as she leaves.

Elissa in the lead with 6 balls. 49 minutes in.

Helen off. Elissa knows she has to win now. Aaryn knows it isn't going to be good if Judd or Candice comes back in.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-13, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Seg 1"
From the sound of it, some of those balls were coming fast -- and more than a few wound up bouncing off body parts. I know this show doesn't care about hamster health, but they were lucky not to have any genuine beanballs in that mix.

I can also stand by any potential accusations of light rigging: putting balls in easier range for certain hamsters would have been simple.

08-25-13, 08:31 PM (EST)
2. "Seg 2"
Candice Off (her knee gave out) an Judd is back in the house.

Aaryn concerned if he wins. Amanda says she is screwed. Judd says clean slate with everybody.

Elissa has 7 Judd 5 Amanda 4 and GM at 3.

Judd off the wall, now worried about his safety.

3 left and Elissa doesn't trust anyone on the wall.

Elissa at 8 balls. Amanda has 5, GM still has 3.

Amanda falls, but big save and stays on the wall. Elissa falls, clings to her ball holder and makes it back on the platform.

Elissa at 9, Amanda has 6. Elissa gets her 10th ball and wins HOH.

Amanda doesn't feel safe and doesn't think she can get Elissa to do her dirty work.

Aaryn is sure she is going on the block and feels helpless.

Elissa was going to get Andy out, but realizes she has bigger targets to go after.

Judd talks to Elissa, and she is trying to figure out if they are still enemies.

Andy talking to GM about not knowing what Elissa will do. They ask Aaryn. She thinks she is going home. Amanda is used to being the puppet master pulling strings. So she goes to Elissa to see what strings she can pull.

Aaryn is the target, but Elissa doesn't want to work with Amanda at all. McCrae will cause turbulence up against Aaryn. Amanda pushing to put GM up rather than McCrae.

08-25-13, 08:39 PM (EST)
3. "Seg 3"
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-13 AT 08:40 PM (EST)

Who wants to see my HOH room. Amanda says no one does.

HOH basket has healthy stuff. Letter from Rachel. Amanda not happy as she doesn't feel she is controlling the HOH.

They don't get why Elissa doesn't understand that it is not fair if McCrae or Amanda is ever targetted, ever.

Everyone but Aaryn and GM trying to convince Elissa that GM HAS to be the one going up. Elissa wants to use her HOH the way she wants to use it.

But Elissa's secondary target is Amanda but she won't say it to your face. Amanda just thinks Elissa isn't smart enough to understand her role in the game is to hand everything to Demanda that Demanda wants without question.

Elissa is like boo hoo you feel scared I feel scared every single week.

08-25-13, 08:49 PM (EST)
4. "Seg 4"
Aaryn drinking the nail polish remover out of the bottle. Aaryn worried about her sanity.

Andy says it is OK he's been poisoning her all along. They read the poison control info on the bottle.

Judd knocks and comes in the HOH. They say they trust each other and want to work together.

Aaryn goes to talk to Elissa. She doesn't blame Elissa for making her the target, but she is making any deal she can make and if she is out McCranda will win. Elissa says every time I talk to you, you lie to me and screw me over and you are playing the game for Amanda. She feels like a loser begging, but the money would help her recover.

McCranda in the photo booth.

08-25-13, 08:56 PM (EST)
5. "Seg 5"
Nomination ceremony.

Key Order.

Judd you are safe.
GM you are safe.
Spencer you are safe.
Andy you are safe.
Amanda you are safe.

McCrae, awesome player, I know you can rock the veto comp. Aaryn you have been targeting me and making my life miserable.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-13, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Seg 5"
Elissa is starting to impress me now that she's started playing the game. The only thing I felt she did wrong was not talking to Andy. Since he wasn't her target she should have gotten some promises from him and seen where he was leaning between Aaryn and McManda. Maybe she did talk to him and it was cut out but I think it would have been important enough to show. After all, they weren't really building a suspense around the nominations.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-13, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Seg 5"
A big mistake was nominating Aryan instead of Amanda with McCrea. Now, maybe she gets either Aryan or Andy (assuming he's the replacement, or maybe Spencer) but she misses her chance to get either McCrea or Amanda out. And if they get HoH next, she's in dire trouble.

Another small mistake (IMO) was her speech to Aryan. Diplomacy is what was called for, and not showing your cards. Aryan is not under the impression that Elissa is in her fan club, but you never know when you need to use a bridge until you've burnt it.

An exception would be when burning someone in a speech could have positive effects. If she had nominated Amanda (what the heck was she thinking?) a speech like that would have sent her (Amanda) into a mental spin that could have been so alienating and destructive to her future that even her alliance could vote to boot her. Of course, just having Elissa as HoH is having an effect anyway.

08-26-13, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Seg 5"
Her target is Aaryn and Aaryn has shown an ability to win HoH so getting her out is much more important for Elissa. If Aaryn or GM wins veto then McManda go up together so I find nothing wrong with nominating Aaryn and presenting McCrae as the pawn.

The speech wasn't a mistake either because Aaryn was never going to work with her. Diplomacy between enemies is actually called lies. I was rather impressed by her non-PC words.

08-26-13, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Seg 5"
Aryan is the more easily manipulated of the two, and Amanda can and has controlled Aryan. Surely that makes Amanda the more target-worthy.

Actually, Aryan is more easily influenced by whoever gets to be HoH, she just wants to get through it without getting "blood on her hands". So that gives not unnecessarily burning what's left of a bridge with her some (at least a little) importance.

Aryan and Elissa despise each other, but so do Elissa and Amanda. Elissa stands a much better chance of obtaining some cooperation from Aryan than she does from Amanda.

And diplomacy between enemies can indeed be lies. So Elissa didn't need to express her true feelings, in fact I think she was ill served by doing so.

But it was satisfying to hear Elissa give Aryan a shot. It felt good, and was probably about as strong as the producers would allow. Much better than the stale old “Nothing personal, just gameplay” speeches.

08-28-13, 08:11 PM (EST)
11. "Weds night."
Previously on BB. A game changing twist, revive a hamster! Judd last juror standing. Elissa wins HOH. Amanda tries to control the nominations. Elissa playing her own game. Judd and Aaryn strick deals to varying results.

Aaryn and McCrae nominated.

Return of the Zingbot! and Amanda's psychotic rants!

Elissa says Aaryn and McCranda sent Helen home, one of them has to go. Aaryn says she did all the dirty work and now she may have to pay for her puppethood. McCrae says it is weird to have no control. Amanda not happy. Has to keep them safe and herself. GM has to be a little careful. Best bud on the block. Gotta be on Elissa's good side this wweek.

Amanda can't understand how GM can be nice to Elissa about her speech, because being nice isn't in her playbook.

Aaryn tells GM that you can't trust Elissa, talking to her is like looking into hell. GM say McCranda can't win anything.

Elissa doing dishes. Asks if there will be retaliation from Amanda. Who put up in Aaryn's place? Would you put me up asks Amanda. Elissa dancing around all of Amanda's manipulative questions. Elissa in DR daydreaming about Amanda going home. She says she isn't meaning to be Bipolar.

Elissa to Judd should we backdoor Amanda? Judd ready to get his hands dirty and tells Aaryn that Elissa wants to see her in the HOH room. If we can put things aside no one would think we could work together. Talks to Aaryn about backdooring Amanda, she says she won't tell anyone.

Aaryn isn't there to play to be in Amanda's F4 and go home.

08-28-13, 08:25 PM (EST)
12. "Weds seg 2"
Picking players for the POV. Aaryn foreshadows how the plan will blow up.

Elissa picks Amanda
McCrae picks GM
Aaryn pics house guest choice, picks Judd.

Aaryn says if you go against Amanda you go home. They tellher how stupid she was for picking Judd. I don't want to be on the block I have to look out for myself, too. GM talks to Aaryn about how Amanda only looks out for herself. Don't let Amanda get into your head. GM as the voice of reason?

Amanda says GM working with Elissa, they stopped talking when I walked in. Amanda going to go over says they are talking game and Elissa does a spit take. Amanda calling out GM, You cannot make me look bad. I got a big ##### mouth too. GM bring it on #####. McCrae tells Amanda to chill out. Not helping him. Needs her to do damage control.

Elissa says she knows that and Amanda says I was your friend all along and you think I did the Helen thing. Elissa says she hasn't thought about after the veto. Amanda pushing and pushing and Elissa starts laughing and laughing. Amanda starts crying and says she is defeated. I have always had your back.

08-28-13, 08:39 PM (EST)
13. "Weds seg 3"
Zingbot enters the house at night.

Elissa says she loves the zingbot.

McCrae finally understand why you are always wearing shorts, Amanda wears the pants.

Upset GM finds it funny.

GM. Nick says he has been swept away into a love story, Fatal Attraction.

There is a ghost in the house, it has a high pitched wail, it is pasty white and loves to float, that is just Andy.

Aaryn some may say you were acting mean and nasty in the beginning of the game, I disagree, that wasn't act-ting.

Amanda, don't worry, you can visit McCrae, just mail yourself using your giant tramp stamp.

Elissa, I hear you like to impersonate me, but you are much better at being a cheap imitation of your sister.

Real cake in the backyard, robots and party hats.

Happy Zingday! Baby zingbot one year old. Is this a surprise part or an ugly party.

Energy charger, throw the ball and catch it. everytime it goes over the top you get 1 power unit. IF the ball hits the ground you go back to zero. First guest to 250 power units wins the power of veto.

Amanda is not about to let the ball hit the ground.

Aaryn first to drop, then McCray and GM. Elissa drops McCrae drops again. Amanda and Judd both doing well.

Judd can't breath, it is hot in the backyard and he drops the ball. He is out and barfing.

Elissa drops at 138 GM catching up as Amanda taking a lot of breaks.

Amanda wins the power of Veto. McCranda army is safe. Party favors.

Andy worked so hard to be safe, and this makes him feel unsafe. Amanda never wins anything, but she wins this one, poor Elissa in the DR as we go to break.

08-28-13, 08:49 PM (EST)
14. "Weds seg 4"
Amanda is happy she won something and it was physical. Andy says he might go up. Elissa said she would do it.

Judd and Elissa talking how this happens every time. She'll go home because she went against Amanda. Aaryn asks if GM is going up. Has to make an impact on the McCranda game says Elissa in DR.

Elissa says they all threw the comp to Amanda. Elissa says today was the best day ever. You cried like a #####, you just pushed the wrong button. Amanda loses her mind and starts zinging and Elissa laughing.

They are trying to get Elissa to put GM on the block instead of Andy. Amanda going nuts. Elissa laughing in the HOH. Judd says it shows Amanda is a vile person.

Let's see if Amanda can keep up the energy to torture Elissa every day until Elissa is gone. GM says feel free, you make yourself look stupid. Elissa doesn't like bullies and she isn't going to tolerate it.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-13, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Weds seg 4"
Amanda is crazy.

08-28-13, 09:04 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Weds seg 4"
She's using the evil Dick strategy! It worked for him but it didn't work as well for her...up to now that is.

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-13, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Weds seg 4"
I agree, it's the same strategy. But for some reason, I don't recall being quite this repulsed by it when it was D!ck. I'm not sure if it's because of who's delivering the torture or who the victim is. Maybe it's faulty memory. Once a season is over, I tend to forget most things about it.

08-29-13, 09:55 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Weds seg 4"
LAST EDITED ON 08-29-13 AT 10:01 AM (EST)

My sense of it for me. With EDick it felt like at the time the haterade he spewed was more a calculated act. That he would do it to anyone if that was what he thought his game needed or was good for a camera grab.

Amanda comes off as more personal/irrational.

I mean the HOH is safe so getting her off her game isn't going to get her out this week and probably won't change the noms next week no matter who wins HOH. She doesn't really have an alliance that this will break up, or any dirt that would change anyone's opinion of her.

So for me it came off as more of a tantrum than a game move or even a better get some camera time while I'm still in front of the camera moves.

ETA: Usually my problem on BB with the hurricane tactic is that they know to get it on the show they have to do it at a time when it seems it rarely changes anything. No one can keep it up for 4 days straight and after it blows over there is 3-3.9 days to undo any damage/move that the storm caused.

08-29-13, 10:05 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Weds seg 4"
She is mainly doing it out of mean-spiritedness. She said that her strategy was to be the bad cop and let Andy be the good cop in an effort to keep him off the block, but it came off as just an excuse to be mean. It was a weak strategic rationale.

EDick did it out of meanness too, although he had more rational strategy excuse. He repulsed me then, and he repulses me now.

Lots of meanness in the house this year.

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-13, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Weds seg 4"
Lots of meanness in the house this year.

Yeah, definitely agree, but boy, I have really loved this season. Just when you think an alliance will dominate...

Finally, Elissa is seeing the big picture...I couldn't believe that she was related to Rachel, she had no game. I was happy that she pulled in Judd. It's time for McCranda to bite it, imo. And, I cannot wait to see her go. She is downright abusive, mean-spirited, and full of herself. I predict that she will go next week....hopefully. If not, it will be soon. She has stepped across whatever line she had to cross and finally the others see the light. McCrae saw it a long time ago, I think, yet Amanda played him to the tee as well, imo.

Even the Andy finally admits that it's time for them to go, but I bet Andy will not live to see it....!

08-28-13, 08:56 PM (EST)
16. "Weds seg 5"
Andy sneaks up to Elissa, going to use this to see if he can stay off the block. I'm here for you girl. Elissa says it is scary, Andy says he is ashamed he was aligned with her for so long.

Veto meeting.

Elissa you would know better than anyone that no one comes between me and my man says Amanda. Using the power of veto on McCrae.

Rachel is probably insulted someone like you used her line. Replacement nominee is Andy.

Amanda says sit down trash, this ceremony is adjourned. Elissa says she won't get mad she will get even. At least someone Amanda's been aligned with will be going home.

Andy says time to get rid of McCranda, isn't here to come in third. Aaryn says she isn't going to be walking out that door.

08-28-13, 09:08 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Weds seg 5"
Amanda using Rachel's "no one stands between me and my man" line cracked me up. She really knows how to get to Elissa.

I don't know why they were so afraid for Andy though. I have to figure that Spencer would vote against Aaryn, no?

This was another Amanda-centric episode and it was a good one, especially since Spencer didn't have much of a role. Even the zingbot ignored him.

08-29-13, 07:09 PM (EST)
22. "Thursday - preseason football"
and migraines, so maybe I should be glad the panthers are pushing BB to late night rebroadcast.

Anyone who wants to update, feel free, and I will see what other sites say about what happened for the highlights if I can stand the sound of my computer keys tapping later on tonight.

08-29-13, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Thursday - preseason football"
Some CBS stations are recruiting backups. The NYC area is using LI55 for the usual timeslot, then airing on CBS 2 at 2:07 a.m.

So is tonight Julie's very careful attempt not to interview Aryan in any way? Or will she just do it the normal way: not asking anything interesting by habit?

Then again, Andy could leave. Or drift in the general direction of the door.

Thank you, Rex Ryan and your unending attempts to go below Jeff Probst in credibility. Thank you for preempting this. Now go injure another quarterback.

08-29-13, 08:28 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Thursday - preseason football"
I can wait and just read some updates as it goes along. If I stay awake that long, about to take another of my migraine pills. The first dose did ease it up a bit, but a bit more should help and may make me sleepy.

I suspect Julie will be deliberately and excessively bland. But part of me hopes she's dressed up like a hostess from a Chinese Restaurant and serves her rice.

08-29-13, 09:46 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Thursday - preseason football"
Apparently not as softball as I thought it would be

hamsterwatch ‏@hamsterwatch 58s

Aaryn: "I do not mean to come off as racist" audience: nervous laughter plus Julie reading a few of Aaryn's choice quotes omg #bb15

08-29-13, 09:20 PM (EST)
26. "Tweets so far..."
Amander is a bully, and last place in HOH gets a costume for 48 hour. With a vote for chicken or bunnny.

08-29-13, 09:38 PM (EST)
27. "Eviction"
Dingo says Aaryn evicted 5-0

08-29-13, 09:58 PM (EST)
29. "HOH Comp"
Sounds like some kind of endurance, so will be finishing up on the feeds. Moving Eggs through a maze thing.

08-30-13, 07:38 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Big Brother #15 Week #9 ECST"
Oh, Dan. So much more subtle in his own beliefs. 'No, Julie, I have never said anything offensive about any player because of their gender, race, religion, or sexual orientation. And now I would like to spend a minute attacking the Jew.'

Meanwhile, Jeff & Jordan, being stupid, have forgotten their vow to never reproduce. Maybe their children will wind up being taught by Albus Dumbledore.

I did watch Aryan's exit interview. Fun note from the Dingo: she had at least a little warning that the questioning was coming -- from Elissa. And what did Elissa do? Advised her to blame every last racist statement on Amanda. She and Dan will get along so well, don't you think?

But even with that warning, I don't think Aryan ever really believed she'd be called on anything -- not to the degree which actually happened. The audience fell into open disbelief early and went deeper into that hole with every mini-squirm and implication that if Aryan didn't choose to recall it then and there, it must have never happened. Claims of faked live feeds are on the horizon, as soon as the PR team finds someone to steal the idea from.

(ohcrap)

She has had a taste of what's waiting for her, and I will credit Julie for handing out that much. The problem is that she now gets three weeks to prepare a reinforced round of excuses -- and knows she has to.

But then, most of those who will buy the lies were never offended in the first place.

08-30-13, 08:35 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Big Brother #15 Week #9 ECST"
I get the feeling that Aaryn's used to people giving her a pass on anything she says or does because of the cute thing. She doesn't know what to do when that "oh I'm just a cute little girl it isn't my fault *blinkblink*" thing runs out.

I dunno if she on her own can come up with anything better than I didn't say it and if I did say it then it was out of context and I'm not bad I'm just edited that way #blameTexas. Not sure if anyone in the jury house will help her, but someone may take pity on her.

I think at least if she owned the behavior (even if disowning the intent, the I said it, but only to push people's buttons or only because it helped me fit in with others making those comments) she could salvage a bit of something, at least for those that haven't seen the weeks of denial that it happened at all.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-13, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Big Brother #15 Week #9 ECST"
I agree that, because of her looks, Aaryn isn't used to anybody ever calling her out on anything. Heck, even I almost want to give someone that looks like Aaryn Gries a pass, stupid as it would be.

I do like the fact that she didn't try to float while in the game, which she showed by winning HoH four times -- even though she'll wish she had after she gets out and faces the media.

08-30-13, 04:16 PM (EST)
35. "And here we go."
The link doesn't say it all, but it comes so close. (Note that this is just a summary of last night's events and not a fresh interview -- we already knew Endemol wasn't letting the press at this jury.)

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/aaryn-gries-my-racist-and-homophobic-slurs-were-misinterpreted-if-i-even-said-them----and-if-so-i-apologize-15226.php

Deny, deny, deny the existence of footage!

08-30-13, 11:09 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Big Brother #15 Week #9 ECST"
While I liked the outcome, I can't help but comment on the way the producers weighed the HOH competition in favor of Gina Marie.

She was actually able to put each of her whole hands thru the chicken wire mesh. A huge advantage over the other ham handed hamsters.

Spencer, Judd, even Amanda (spit, patooie, make sign of cross) had little chance against her.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-13, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Big Brother #15 Week #9 ECST"
Doesn't it seem obvious that the rats knew GM would put up McCranda, who have taken over the role of "least popular hamsters ever", and were almost forcing that to happen?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •