The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother #14 Week #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread: Your Intelligence Insulted For You Free."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-05-12, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother #14 Week #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread: Your Intelligence Insulted For You Free."
I'm taking the broadcast week off. Good luck.

Really waiting on the ratings for this round.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother #14 Week #4 East Co... michel 08-05-12 1
   RE: Big Brother #14 Week #4 East Co... tribephyl 08-05-12 2
 RE: Big Brother #14 Week #4 East Co... kingfish 08-05-12 3
 Realization: michel 08-05-12 4
 RE: Big Brother #14 Week #4 East Co... michel 08-08-12 5
   RE: Big Brother #14 Week #4 East Co... Estee 08-09-12 6
 Back On Top michel 08-09-12 7
   RE: Back On Top Round Robin 08-10-12 8
       RE: Back On Top kingfish 08-10-12 9
   RE: Back On Top Estee 08-10-12 10
       RE: Back On Top kingfish 08-10-12 11
       RE: Back On Top michel 08-10-12 12
 Sunday's episode michel 08-12-12 13
 The summer of epic stinkface. Estee 08-15-12 14
   RE: The summer of epic stinkface. michel 08-15-12 15
 3 Questions michel 08-19-12 16
   3 Answers Rebel Crown 08-19-12 17
   RE: 3 Questions tribephyl 08-19-12 18
       RE: 3 Questions Round Robin 08-20-12 19
           RE: 3 Questions michel 08-20-12 20
           RE: 3 Questions AyaK 08-24-12 23
               RE: 3 Questions AyaK 08-25-12 27
 Thursday's show Rebel Crown 08-24-12 21
   RE: Thursday's show Round Robin 08-24-12 22
   RE: Thursday's show jbug 08-24-12 24
       RE: Thursday's show Estee 08-24-12 25
           RE: Thursday's show michel 08-24-12 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-12, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother #14 Week #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread: Your Intelligence Insulted For You Free."
The ratings should be through the roof because America got what it wanted.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-12, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother #14 Week #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread: Your Intelligence Insulted For You Free."
lol.
If this is what I wanted. Please don't let me choose ever again.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-12, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother #14 Week #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread: Your Intelligence Insulted For You Free."
Nope. Sorry. Your community service isn't done yet. The Judge said that you still have a few weeks to go.

08-05-12, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Realization:"
The interesting thing about this episode was that Boogie explained his decision not to press the button: He felt he was coasting to the 100K but now he knows he can't win on his own.

There was also that kissing scene between Shane and Danielle. It was almost as memorable as the beach scene in "From here to Eternity"...

Brit's reputation for being clueless is helping her: Boogie seemed to believe she didn't know that Frank was the real target! He thinks Wil and Danielle were the ones that lied to them, not the whole bunch!

Dan is smart but Wil sees through him. Another fun moment was at the very end when Danielle and Wil were seen talking about her nominations. Too bad we didn't hear what they said.

08-08-12, 09:07 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Big Brother #14 Week #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread: Your Intelligence Insulted For You Free."
I know the feeds say that a lot of Janelle bashing went into Danielle's decision to backdoor her but the show gave us a very good tactical reason to eliminate Janelle: When Boogie proposed she let Wil go, Janelle HAD to agree. Telling Boogie, Dan and Britney that she'd vote Wil out the following week was incredibly dumb. If she wanted a new alliance, she should have given them whatever they wanted.

We have two named alliances: The Quack Pack: Brit, Dan, Shane, Danielle and Ian.

The Silent 6: Brit, Dan, Shane, Danielle, Frank and Boogie.

A problem is that Ian, Boogie and Will aren't included in both but are all from the same original team. Who will freak out?

08-09-12, 07:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Big Brother #14 Week #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread: Your Intelligence Insulted For You Free."
The irony here being that Wil is going to help evict Janelle for committing the ultimate sin of this season: being the one person who was telling the truth to him and serving as a loyal ally whom he could trust. It has to be a sin: no one else is doing it...

A problem is that Ian, Boogie and Will aren't included in both but are all from the same original team. Who will freak out?

(You mean Frank, right?) Malin, I think. The idea of anything going on behind his back won't sit well under the Only I Am Allowed To Do Anything clause. Severe penalties for early withdrawal.

08-09-12, 10:51 PM (EST)
7. "Back On Top"
Story-wise, the only thing of note from tonight's episode was that Ian and Ashley are being encouraged to be together by their family if anyone cares for that stuff. Oh! And Jules didn't bother talking with Danielle in the HoH room.

Game-wise, Frank not only survived but won HOH. Joe and Shane should be worried. It would be dumb to scrap the Silent 6 alliance so soon but we have seen quite a few dumb moves this season already.

Someone tell me: Is there any scenario that would lead to Jenn being put on the block before F4 or F3?

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-10-12, 01:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Back On Top"
Don't know about Jenn but I hope Joe goes on the block as soon as possible. That loud fat windbag contributes nothing to the show and I'd enjoy the shows more with that overfed blob of crap no longer on them.

08-10-12, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Back On Top"
I can put up with Loud Joe much easier than the smarmy Malin. That guy is a squirrel.

I think he might have burnt any co-investment bridges with Janelle after that mean spirited farewell.

I kinda hope Janelle (or Joe) catches up with him in a private place after the show concludes.

08-10-12, 12:10 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Back On Top"
Someone tell me: Is there any scenario that would lead to Jenn being put on the block before F4 or F3?

The cage decides she's floating or playing too far under the radar and thus has to be taken out as a jury threat. She's mostly been on the sidelines for the drama: as soon as the group collectively realizes she hasn't offended enough police, up she goes.

08-10-12, 01:12 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Back On Top"
It's a fair question, though. Like you say she'll last as long as there is a more irritating target to focus on, which means as long as she keepes her opinions to herself. With this group she could very well go a long way. Maybe at some point the house will find itself in need of a sacrificial lamb and with out an unprotected target, and she might find herself sitting on a settee with a cootercard between her and Julie.

08-10-12, 06:52 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Back On Top"
Won't that be the week that either Ian or Ashley goes home?! We often think of strong players needing others to shield them but here we have a player so far under the radar that the other UTR players will be shielding her!

08-12-12, 09:15 PM (EST)
13. "Sunday's episode"
According to Danielle, Shane is playing hard to get and if he doesn't make a move soon, he will lose her. Then, during the lemon squeeze, Shane and Danielle got on top of the reservoir and he squeezed her lemon which she enjoyed...a lot. We even had Britney saying: "Get a room."

Wil was not only nominated but could have made himself the target by being so dumb in his talk with Boogie and Frank: When asked who he would target next after Joe went, Wil said he didn't want to answer that question because he felt a large group was at work.

It's incredible how short on strategic knowledge these people are. Wil saw it as being honest, but of course Boogie and Frank saw it as being shady. At the very least, Wil should have said: I'll target whoever you want me to target or he should have taken a chance, tried to guess who they would target and made that suggestion. For example, in Wil's place, I would have said "Danielle because she nominated me and Frank".

08-15-12, 08:39 PM (EST)
14. "The summer of epic stinkface. "
...yeah, Danielle's gonna wind up in jail too.

08-15-12, 09:48 PM (EST)
15. "RE: The summer of epic stinkface. "
The Zingbot got in a few good ones. We knew about the restraining order that Shane will give to Danielle and Ashley's bright smile being the only thing bright about her but we still had some good ones, starting with Ashley zinging herself unitentionally by saying that a tan sprayer needs to be bright.

I liked the bot saying he would like to donate 500K to the same charity that Britney gave to: The Brigade. Her reaction was also funny: "Yeah Yeah, the Brigade is old news. I'm not bitter..."

Danielle really didn't like the zingbot. I wonder if that's why she's turning into the Zitbot...Zing!

(One thing that was funny is we saw Wil telling her all about his unhappy childhood but we didn't hear Danielle telling any stories of her own)

08-19-12, 09:42 PM (EST)
16. "3 Questions"
I have some questions after tonight's show:

1- Why would Ian tell Boogie that he would be a villain in a HvV format? You don't tell your target that you aren't trustworthy.

2- What was the purpose of that big box with the Question mark? It showed up, we saw it and then nothing. Veni, Vidi, Neni.
(I'd say it was there to protect Frank and Boogie, make Shane uncertain.)

3- Is there anyone watching the episodes besides me?

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-19-12, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "3 Answers"
1. I think it may have been a bit of bragging; giving the victim a clue as to what's going on behind his back. Ian knows that Boogie has no clue about what Ian is doing or what is said in the DR. With Dan saying, "Ian...Americ's Favorite", Mike didn't seem to pick up on anythhing, so Ian gets away with it.

2. So far, nothing in the house has happened. The ? usually means Pandora's Box - maybe we'll see it on Thursday? Would they have a FF day AND a PB together? I doubt it. Or maybe the 2nd HOH gets the PB during his reign? That's possible.

3. I'm watching, painful as it has been. And watching that HOH comp was painful! Tonight's show wasn't bad, though. With Ian being shown as fooling the BBAS winner, he certainly moves up in the America's Favorite vote. Looking forward to a Boogie exit this week, maybe Frank, too.

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-12, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: 3 Questions"
1. To prove to "the master" that he isn't as masterful as he claims to be. It's working too.

2. My thought is that it's just a hint as to what's on the horizon for them. The double eviction of Thursday.

3. Despite my absolute desire to dump this season completely, I MUST watch (and with critical eye too) in order to fulfil obligations. Fun obligations but also painful ones.

08-20-12, 04:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: 3 Questions"
1. Booger never was the master. The All-Stars that he won was a weak cast as far as player strength goes, and the smartest guy in there was working with him, not against him.

2. I think that question mark and some other things might be clues to the POV competition, which as usual has already been held but won't be shown till Wednesday.

3. As usual I will probably watch almost all of the damn things. I usually miss a couple, but I either pick them up On Demand or read the summaries on Morty's.

08-20-12, 06:09 PM (EST)
20. "RE: 3 Questions"
Thanks for the company! The ECST without the play-by-play feels pretty empty.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-12, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: 3 Questions"
>1. Booger never was the master. The All-Stars that he won
>was a weak cast as far as player strength goes,
>and the smartest guy in there was working with him,
>not against him.

I disagree completely with your first point: I thought that the All-Stars cast was quite strong. That said, the two best players in BBAS (Dr. Will and Danielle) had formed an alliance that would have taken them to the end, and then Dr. Will came up with Operation Double-Date to take out Danielle.

I still think the producers tipped off Janelle and Erica to Operation Double-Date, because they went from being clueless pawns to fully aware overnight. IMHO, they wanted Janelle to vote Dr. Will out fourth, so Janelle wouldn't be humiliated by how thoroughly she'd been played by Dr. Will.

Soylent Green: recycling America, one person at a time.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-12, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: 3 Questions"
One more thing: Boogie did a terrible job his first season (Season 2) and was voted out very early due to his obnoxiousness -- along with all the rest of Chilltown except for Dr. Will.

This time, he tried to be a low-rent Dr. Will, but he just doesn't have the brains for it, and he's still obnoxious.

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-24-12, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Thursday's show"
One of the best so far this year. Loved seeing Boogie's face when he heard the vote totals, Britney's phone call to Janelle, and best of all, Joe signing his plea to stay. Precise and to the point, Joe. Bravo.

Then Boogie surprised me, with his hat-tipping to Ian when he found out that is was Ian and not Dan who outed him. Then Ian wins HOH (whom I had in the BBRAT game but changed it earlier today...grrrr!), nominates Frank and Ashley.

Frank wins POV in the "clown shoe" game (when Jeff flung the clown shoe out of the pit without knowing it) but here it's a four-leaf clover, takes himself off the block, and Ian then nominates Joe. Ashley voted out, and looks pretty stoned talking with Julie. No hint of next HOH game.

08-24-12, 01:17 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Thursday's show"
As bad as Ashley's back has been, she was probably zonked out on pain pills on the live show. She probably won't mind the chance to veg out in the jury house for a month letting her back heal up before she goes back to her regular life.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-12, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Thursday's show"
Anyone else consider that they wanted Frank safe so much that someone underneath the pit of gold balls had a hole that they could reach thru to "hand" him the 21nd clover?

08-24-12, 12:40 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Thursday's show"
LAST EDITED ON 08-24-12 AT 12:40 PM (EST)

Unfortunately, that will probably be the least wild conspiracy theory to emerge between now and Sunday. More people than ever have signed onto the This Game Is Rigged philosophy, and they are coming up with all kinds of rat plots and plans for manipulating the season. Many of those do center around protecting Frank and making him the new Hayden.

It's pretty much agreed that this group is more or less immune to DR manipulation: either too game-savvy or far too dense. That means the rats have to be extra-blatant in all actions -- and so far, a lot of viewers believe they have been.

08-24-12, 04:40 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Thursday's show"
I'm always on the look-out for production interference but we can't forget that Frank is easily the best athlete this season with Shane coming in second. That challenge required speed and stamina; they were still breathing heavily after the veto ceremony. So, maybe the rats helped Frank but he had to be the favorite to win anyway (which in itself is a form of interference).

I absolutely loved Britney's goodbye message to Mike. Best.Ever.Send-off. Ian's message was savory also but he partly ruined it by stupidly talking to Malin on his way out. It would have been better if it had been a total surprise.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •